m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Illegible Mink
I don't want to bother you, but I have a question.
I understand that the cheating route cannot be without "cheating", but will "respect" continue to play the same role as in this update (that is, in fact, stop her from cheating)? Or will it just change her dialogue somehow?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
This is not a criticism, but a small observation. I'm not a big fan of ntr, but your story is quite unique. I like it.

From personal experience, girls absolutely do not respect those who do not have their own opinions, who cannot stand up for themselves and put her in her place, who does not lead, who agree with everything with her, who does not set limits in relationships, etc.
And also they cannot love those whom they do not respect.
That is, if there is no respect, there is no love.

Right there, if an MC wants to be loved and respected, he has to act like the clueless mister nice guy.
Yep - there's no doubt Love and Respect are linked - girlies certainly do want to be led, but it's not all about Alpha traits. I think they are separate enough to allow for different stats. Personally, I don't see a wifey wanting to cuck or cheat on a husband who is an alpha male and who has in the game top scores in Love and Respect. As women can be seen as hypergamous (aiming ever higher in terms of a mate), they'd be worried of losing him to another - and other men probably wouldn't measure up anyway. It's a minefield all right - and the game can perhaps only cater to some peeps :)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WatchingMyWife-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink
I don't want to bother you, but I have a question.
I understand that the cheating route cannot be without "cheating", but will "respect" continue to play the same role as in this update (that is, in fact, stop her from cheating)? Or will it just change her dialogue somehow?
It has to play a part as it's the parameter I set for how the game works. So it is, ultimately, a trigger stat. Remember though, it doesn't have to be that low - just enough to show that hubs is flawed (as are we all) - a cooler colour on the thermometer. From 7.0, as the development will become more streamlined due to the fact that I'll be releasing single x.0 episodes, I intend that dialogue will change depending on scores - within reason :).

Reactions: m4pII

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
WatchingMyWife-0.6.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
That's interesting - didn't know that site existed. I might take a scroll through it myself.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yep - there's no doubt Love and Respect are linked - girlies certainly do want to be led, but it's not all about Alpha traits. I think they are separate enough to allow for different stats. Personally, I don't see a wifey wanting to cuck or cheat on a husband who is an alpha male and who has in the game top scores in Love and Respect. As women can be seen as hypergamous (aiming ever higher in terms of a mate), they'd be worried of losing him to another - and other men probably wouldn't measure up anyway. It's a minefield all right - and the game can perhaps only cater to some peeps :)
My only desire from ntr stories is that at the end of the game the MC had the opportunity to mans-up and throw the cheating whore into the curb)
Again, I like the game, and I hope I'm not asking too much)

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Yep - Avery will be there too - to revel in your abuse. Unless, of course, you were nice to her at camp - she might even like you. Still, in most peeps games, I reckon she'll probably be there as Darth Vader to Trish's evil emperor .
I did a save point and played through both paths just to see the blackmail/sex scene but continued with her "on your side" path.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
i'm gonna be honest the only thing i don't really like about this game is the fact you have to have low respect for the wife to cheat or cuck you The options for low respect just make the mmc an arsehole imo.
It's kind of the point to motivate her to cheat by having low respect for him but he's less of an asshole and more of a buffoon/idiot of a Man Child and deserves to get cheating on.

Hell IRL I've fucked several of my wife's friends, with the wife participating for most of them, whose bf/husbands were like that with no regret. Though the married one ended up getting divorced after finding out how good sex could be since she had only been with her husband, lol.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It's kind of the point to motivate her to cheat by having low respect for him but he's less of an asshole and more of a buffoon/idiot of a Man Child and deserves to get cheating on.

Hell IRL I've fucked several of my wife's friends, with the wife participating for most of them, whose bf/husbands were like that with no regret. Though the married one ended up getting divorced after finding out how good sex could be since she had only been with her husband, lol.
Lucky bastard :devilish:

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019

You are the Fucking Master!
;)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i finished my new playthrough on the sharing path starting from the beginning and enjoying the game again after it having been a long time since i played it. sharing path we see once again that hubby and wifey do love each other and wifey is not all in yet on sharing. i did something different this time on my playthrough that i didn't do before on sharing route, and that was cheating with Debbie. seeing the scene where hubby suggests having Debbie enjoy a sharing lifestyle with his wife and her positive reaction was great. however.
will do my cheating path today and play it as i did before. i did everything to lower respect exept for the mugging in the park. since i would never allow a mugger to assault wifey, i always step in to protect her there. there are plenty of chances to lower her respect without doing that.
i would like to see the cheating route be more of both of them cheating, not just wifey. and if you are going to have successfully hiding it, hubby should be the same or else divorce would be a forgone conclusion unless you have them both cheating and finding out about it on both ends. the drama from that confrontation could end in them having an epic make up fuck where they choose to keep cheating on each other since they become aware of each other cheating and it spurs them to keep on cheating. just an idea as i know you have your own plans for the cheating yourself Mink.
as for the people posting about not liking the looks of wifey, i think she's hot as fuck, esp since she is older and since i am older than her, i think she looks great for her age. if you don't like her, there are plenty of other games out there for you. enjoy.
i love this game Mink and can't wait for the next update. how is that one going so far? any ballpark times for that release or is it still too early to know?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Lucky bastard :devilish:
Yes and no, we wanted to keep her around as a part time girlfriend but she didn't live close enough for us to visit each other a lot very often and well life so she's just an acquaintance now. I still enjoy when she tells me I'm still the best she's ever had in bed, I even took her anal virginity 'cuz her husband wouldn't even though they had been together for over 15 years starting in high school.

And before the forum mods delete this as off-topic, this gives Mink ideas for future plots based on real-world experiences since he IS trying to keep the game somewhat releastic.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes and no, we wanted to keep her around as a part time girlfriend but she didn't live close enough for us to visit each other a lot very often and well life so she's just an acquaintance now. I still enjoy when she tells me I'm still the best she's ever had in bed, I even took her anal virginity 'cuz her husband wouldn't even though they had been together for over 15 years starting in high school.

And before the forum mods delete this as off-topic, this gives Mink ideas for future plots based on real-world experiences since he IS trying to keep the game somewhat releastic.
Certainly am.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lord Ashram
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes