Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just played the update gotta say it's my favourite so far it's gonna be interesting to see waht happens going forward.
Cheers matey - I really care what you and others think. I can't fit every preference and shade of grey (which does give rise to many an opinion here) - but as long as you pretty much enjoy what I put forward, then the effort is worthwhile.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
do the wife have any intercourse with other men yet?
Are you forced to do lesbian scenes to get to the hetero sexscenes with wife and other guys?
Depends on the path your on - yes in Cuck / Cheat. Not directly in Share, but she does mess about with James and Stella. Nothing is forced - that sounds so unpleasant - but it is part of the story.

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Well, the cheating route has taken a turn for the worse. Even with high love/respect the wife doesn't care about mc's opinions at all. She just gets defensive/angry/manipulative which just makes me want the mc to agree with the divorce. Would prefer a more innocent/sorry wife when with husband but start cheating when away from him. Will try the sharing route later. Maybe that is more my taste as the cheating route has gone more towards cucking. Overall a good game but the feel of the wanted route just wasn't for me. :)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Cheers matey - I really care what you and others think. I can't fit every preference and shade of grey (which does give rise to many an opinion here) - but as long as you pretty much enjoy what I put forward, then the effort is worthwhile.
Agree trying to fit everything in a single game just leads to disaster i have seen it happen before
I hope i didn't come across as a dick when i was talking about respect before
I still can't believe some people don't like the wife she is frikkin awesome

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh, those stereotypes. In every ntr game, the MC has a micropenis. It feels like the authors simply can't come up with another reason why a wife might be unhappy in marriage. It's even funny.

On the other hand, I really liked that even on the cheating route, the wife "refuses" to cheat if she respects her husband. It's pretty refreshing.
"A whore with principles."

And it seemed funny that the wife loves and respects the MC only when he behaves like a simp.
I see that - but bear in mind that I can't design a game for everyone's needs - just my own. You're certainly right about stereotypes - but they're there for a reason - just trawl Cuckold boards. Also, I think she loves and respects him largely because he is being considerate and decent - such as protecting her from the mugger. Oddly, I usually hear the opposite, that to go down the Cuck / Cheat routes needs him to behave weakly. Just shows - we all have different opinions and tastes.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
She just gets defensive/angry/manipulative which just makes me want the mc to agree with the divorce
Yes, manipulation and gaslighting. She's pretty disgusting in that scene.
When she asked if the MC wanted to break up with her, I looked for the answer "yes", but unfortunately it was not there)

Reactions: latex lvr

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Agree trying to fit everything in a single game just leads to disaster i have seen it happen before
I hope i didn't come across as a dick when i was talking about respect before
I still can't believe some people don't like the wife she is frikkin awesome
Not at all - as with Old Dog's views, I respect your opinions and they're based on preference rather than just griping.

Reactions: Joshy92

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Well, the cheating route has taken a turn for the worse. Even with high love/respect the wife doesn't care about mc's opinions at all. She just gets defensive/angry/manipulative which just makes me want the mc to agree with the divorce. Would prefer a more innocent/sorry wife when with husband but start cheating when away from him. Will try the sharing route later. Maybe that is more my taste as the cheating route has gone more towards cucking. Overall a good game but the feel of the wanted route just wasn't for me. :)
Yep - but some think that the Cuck route is more like Cheat route :) - can you see that if I listen and try to accommodate all likes we'd never get anywhere. I just follow my gut.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Nice game, but the mc wife is very ugly,huge ass ugly body hanging tits and her face is disgusting and seems to be 45-50 years old,It would be much better if she were an attractive woman 30-35 years old.
That's the age they turn their husbands into cuckolds, swingers and cheaters. Makes sense to have her like this.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yes, manipulation and gaslighting. She's pretty disgusting in that scene.
When she asked if the MC wanted to break up with her, I looked for the answer "yes", but unfortunately it was not there)
If I did that it would be a game over moment, as I'm not into writing about hubs' life as a single man :). I wanted her to 'get away with it' so to speak. Now she'll be more careful.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
And our links are updated! 6.1 is officially out if you hadn't noticed :). I gave the mods the Spanish link too but it isn't there - if you want it, see post #5059.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I see that - but bear in mind that I can't design a game for everyone's needs - just my own. You're certainly right about stereotypes - but they're there for a reason - just trawl Cuckold boards. Also, I think she loves and respects him largely because he is being considerate and decent - such as protecting her from the mugger. Oddly, I usually hear the opposite, that to go down the Cuck / Cheat routes needs him to behave weakly. Just shows - we all have different opinions and tastes.
This is not a criticism, but a small observation. I'm not a big fan of ntr, but your story is quite unique. I like it.

From personal experience, girls absolutely do not respect those who do not have their own opinions, who cannot stand up for themselves and put her in her place, who does not lead, who agree with everything with her, who does not set limits in relationships, etc.
And also they cannot love those whom they do not respect.
That is, if there is no respect, there is no love.

Right there, if an MC wants to be loved and respected, he has to act like the clueless mister nice guy.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes