Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i finished my new playthrough on the sharing path starting from the beginning and enjoying the game again after it having been a long time since i played it. sharing path we see once again that hubby and wifey do love each other and wifey is not all in yet on sharing. i did something different this time on my playthrough that i didn't do before on sharing route, and that was cheating with Debbie. seeing the scene where hubby suggests having Debbie enjoy a sharing lifestyle with his wife and her positive reaction was great. however.
will do my cheating path today and play it as i did before. i did everything to lower respect exept for the mugging in the park. since i would never allow a mugger to assault wifey, i always step in to protect her there. there are plenty of chances to lower her respect without doing that.
i would like to see the cheating route be more of both of them cheating, not just wifey. and if you are going to have successfully hiding it, hubby should be the same or else divorce would be a forgone conclusion unless you have them both cheating and finding out about it on both ends. the drama from that confrontation could end in them having an epic make up fuck where they choose to keep cheating on each other since they become aware of each other cheating and it spurs them to keep on cheating. just an idea as i know you have your own plans for the cheating yourself Mink.
as for the people posting about not liking the looks of wifey, i think she's hot as fuck, esp since she is older and since i am older than her, i think she looks great for her age. if you don't like her, there are plenty of other games out there for you. enjoy.
i love this game Mink and can't wait for the next update. how is that one going so far? any ballpark times for that release or is it still too early to know?
Well - I've started 7.0 :). Thanks for all your comments, and the time you took to write them. Hubs is already cheating with Debs. If, in Share, Debs does take a part in proceedings - then hubs won't have to cheat any more - at least on that path. Right now, I don't see him getting caught - as I don't want wifey to cheat out of revenge - but just because she wants to and gets a sense of excitement by doing so. Besides, it gives you something to look at rather than always the wife messing around :). We're going to see the return of another love interest too in 7.0 - which might cause a bit of friction with Debbie - so that'll be fun.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Well - I've started 7.0 :). Thanks for all your comments, and the time you took to write them. Hubs is already cheating with Debs. If, in Share, Debs does take a part in proceedings - then hubs won't have to cheat any more - at least on that path. Right now, I don't see him getting caught - as I don't want wifey to cheat out of revenge - but just because she wants to and gets a sense of excitement by doing so. Besides, it gives you something to look at rather than always the wife messing around :). We're going to see the return of another love interest too in 7.0 - which might cause a bit of friction with Debbie - so that'll be fun.
i do hope to see more of hubby's ex wife. what would she think of him now since he is returning to the sharing lifestyle they enjoyed together. it would be fun to see her warm up to him again, perhaps during a visit to that swingers club or on a double date set up by wifey on the sharing path where hubby is shocked to find out wifey's new friend is none other than his ex. that would make a fun reunion since he told wifey about her and their past as swingers. i am sure she would happily help hubby to bring her more into the sharing life. since this story is not just about wifey, i do want to see hubby have his fun too. that to me makes the sharing path much for fun to play for me personally. friction with Deb would be expected since she is young and will be new to any sharing stuff with mmc.
i must admit i enjoy the cheating path too, sounds like your future plans are going to be fun to play and i do like to see people being cheated on do the same to their partner. seems more realistic to me that if the couple are going to cheat and stay together, both should be cheating since i don't go in for the whole cuck stuff. it's not for me, and if the cheating path becomes a cuck path i will not play it.
there are so many comments i can and will make in the future and it's nice to see a reply from the dev here since it let's those of us that enjoy your game have more interaction with you so it's great to see and i also appreciate you taking to the time to respond to people's comments. you rock Mink.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
From personal experience, girls absolutely do not respect those who do not have their own opinions, who cannot stand up for themselves and put her in her place, who does not lead, who agree with everything with her, who does not set limits in relationships, etc.
And also they cannot love those whom they do not respect.
That is, if there is no respect, there is no love.
You had things right up until here:
Right there, if an MC wants to be loved and respected, he has to act like the clueless mister nice guy.
THESE are some of the guys who get cheated on the most, many don't even know they've been cheated on. Though the ones who get cheated on the most are the ones whose gf/wife's are more like their mother. I've lost track on the number of female co-workers who have tried to get into my pants while complaining about the Man Child they are in a relationship with and keep in mind I'm a very average looking for a skinny guy who tries to stay moderately in shape even during this cancer issue.

To the forum mods, this is NOT off-topic and still relevant to the game's plot and more real-world ideas for the dev.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Another shopping trip for Wifey :ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

THESE are some of the guys who get cheated on the most, many don't even know they've been cheated on. Though the ones who get cheated on the most are the ones whose gf/wife's are more like their mother. I've lost track on the number of female co-workers who have tried to get into my pants while complaining about the Man Child they are in a relationship with and keep in mind I'm a very average looking for a skinny guy who tries to stay moderately in shape even during this cancer issue.

To the forum mods, this is NOT off-topic and still relevant to the game's plot and more real-world ideas for the dev.
Can you get me a job for me at your place?:ROFLMAO:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Can you get me a job for me at your place?:ROFLMAO:
It wasn't just one place, there were few non-computer companies were some of my female co-workers tried to cheat on their significant other with me and only 2 of the computer companies I worked for. As for the computer companies though it was the female clients who were interested as in typical fashion the computer companies employees were mostly a sausage fest with a few old married grannies who had no more interest in sex with anyone and the looks to match, lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

Frideno

Nov 6, 2016
Yep - but some think that the Cuck route is more like Cheat route :) - can you see that if I listen and try to accommodate all likes we'd never get anywhere. I just follow my gut.
Yeah, i totally get that. That's why i can still recognize that the game is good even if it just isn't for me. Haven't tried the sharing route yet but will definitely do that. (y)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
What I mean is that in the game, if the MC wants to increase his love and respect stats, for some reason he needs to be a nice guy. For me, this is strange, because in real life everything works exactly the opposite.

Reactions: Lord Ashram

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You could've just added an average or above average dick size but instead you made it comically smol.
It's not big - but it isn't tiny. It's just not ridiculously big and elongated like I've seen in some games - and it's just on the Cuck route. The Cheat cock is average sized. Still - it's all about preferences :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I would love to see wifey wearing sluttier and sluttier clothes when she goes out with and without hubby, the deeper she falls into recognizing and accepting her new self.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes