Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
What should the developer write, sorry folks I abandoned the game?
He was very polite to the members of this site, so I would suggest to leave it at that.

Thank you Illegible Mink for spending your time in making the game, it was quite good.
A word would be nice
He is the second dev I have seen disappear lately
The other one was the dev of acquainted
If devs ghost while they still have billing on that doesn't seem very cool tbh
They should at least tell the patrons
Although people should keep better track of their money

Stuff like this just makes other devs look bad imo

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
What should the developer write, sorry folks I abandoned the game?
He was very polite to the members of this site, so I would suggest to leave it at that.

Thank you Illegible Mink for spending your time in making the game, it was quite good.
Just...anything? They abandoned the game. They're dealing with some issues. They're taking a break.

A lot of people are already mistrusting (if not hostile) towards developers. A popular dev of a popular game ghosting isn't going to help that issue.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just...anything? They abandoned the game. They're dealing with some issues. They're taking a break.

A lot of people are already mistrusting (if not hostile) towards developers. A popular dev of a popular game ghosting isn't going to help that issue.
Exactly! Life happens and if something prevents you from continuing development, be it health, be it feeling having bitten off more than you could chew or lacking time, that is sad and unfortunate, but I would understand this, no hard feelings!
But suddenly diappearing/ghosting, esp. when there was good contact, is bad. As said, just a message that for reason x th game is shelfed would be better than what goes on.

dozermant

May 28, 2019
If Mink returns I won't hold the sudden radio silence against him. I'm guessing it got to be too much and he burned out, stuggling to even open his computer one day. It happens to a ton of devs. If you are reading this Mink hope all is well, and if you ever pick it back up hope you pace yourself next time.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
It does appear that the developer has been radio silent since May. It's unfortunate because this was a really good game. Just curious,what is the criteria for classifying a game as abandoned?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
It does appear that the developer has been radio silent since May. It's unfortunate because this was a really good game. Just curious,what is the criteria for classifying a game as abandoned?
It's something like:

• No communication anywhere for 12 months
OR

• No new release/update in 2 years.

Alot of devs get around the abandoned tag by posting minor status updates on discord or Patreon.

Joleil

Jun 30, 2017
It's something like:

• No communication anywhere for 12 months
OR

• No new release/update in 2 years.

Alot of devs get around the abandoned tag by posting minor status updates on discord or Patreon.
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/

1694173045246.png

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
So sad. Many good NTR game devs have gone missing. The Typist, ProfessorBooty, now Mink.

I really want to see a good western NTR game getting completed.

Reactions: Tornado_40

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
So what, he's been absent for a few months? No need to assume the worst. There could be a whole host of perfectly reasonable explainations why he's taking a break from the game. And maybe he is visiting to see what people are saying, but perhaps he's not making progress in the game, for whatever reason, so he has nothing to say? I don't know why he's absent, and neither does anyone else apparently, so wild speculations and assuming the worst serves no purpose, except to make it more likely that he'll never return.

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I personally hope this game will continue to be created, but like most of you, I have played this game for free.
The DEV has always be decent and polite, taking the time to answer and read what people said in this thread even if it meant less time to actually work on it. He might have a very good reason for having been away these past weeks.
So why not, be a bit more patient, if he has abandoned it, we'll know it soon enough, and there is nothing we can do to prevent it.
His patreons are the only one, with a modicum of power in this.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes