Jan 24, 2022
There are a number of games out here that have no update activity sometimes for months and then all of a sudden an update pops up. Maybe wishful thinking but until the "abandoned" tag officially shows up it's not abandoned. If your that convinced that it is abandoned why keep posting here?

Reactions: BangB420

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are a number of games out here that have no update activity sometimes for months and then all of a sudden an update pops up. Maybe wishful thinking but until the "abandoned" tag officially shows up it's not abandoned. If your that convinced that it is abandoned why keep posting here?
I have e-mailed the dev and checked his patron page and there has been no movement or a reply off him.
Whatever the reason for him to suddenly go dark I do hope that he and his famly are safe and well.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Came across this game only recently. I find the plot progression and character actions reasonably realistic and believable on the 2 routes I played, especially compared to the majority of the games in the same genre. I do like the idea of seeing the wife's perspective too. It would increase the workload but it would be nice if a different angle was used for the images so it would not feel too much like a repeat.

I wished that the game did not ask to choose a route right at the start and instead have them arise organically out of the Love and Respect stats along with some flags set from some key decisions during gameplay.

Would also love to have a replay gallery instead of just an image viewer. Perhaps I will work on that.

Hopefully we will see the conclusion of this story. I think it could certainly be wrapped up in 2-3 scenes if the developer does not really want to spend more time on this project. For example the story could end once the couple agree to properly start the swing lifestyle.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Came across this game only recently. I find the plot progression and character actions reasonably realistic and believable on the 2 routes I played, especially compared to the majority of the games in the same genre. I do like the idea of seeing the wife's perspective too. It would increase the workload but it would be nice if a different angle was used for the images so it would not feel too much like a repeat.

I wished that the game did not ask to choose a route right at the start and instead have them arise organically out of the Love and Respect stats along with some flags set from some key decisions during gameplay.

Would also love to have a replay gallery instead of just an image viewer. Perhaps I will work on that.

Hopefully we will see the conclusion of this story. I think it could certainly be wrapped up in 2-3 scenes if the developer does not really want to spend more time on this project. For example the story could end once the couple agree to properly start the swing lifestyle.
I love this game but sadly it seems to be abandoned. I haven't played it in forever so I haven't given a thought to endings, or modding it. I'd enjoy some closure though. You certainly have the skills to give it an end.

Reactions: asahibito

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I love this game but sadly it seems to be abandoned. I haven't played it in forever so I haven't given a thought to endings, or modding it. I'd enjoy some closure though. You certainly have the skills to give it an end.
Thanks for the vote of confidence. Thinking maybe at least a faithful wife-no swing ending and a divorce ending since both can be easily implemented with existing art assets. Perhaps after I get the replays mod out.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
hey dudes just starting the game and i want to ask a question.I am interested in just the ntr aspect of the game.IS there ntr with other girls apart from the wife?Just to know if i should stay on their paths or just to focus on the wife

CleanJebboy

Feb 28, 2022
hey dudes just starting the game and i want to ask a question.I am interested in just the ntr aspect of the game.IS there ntr with other girls apart from the wife?Just to know if i should stay on their paths or just to focus on the wife
Do you mean the girls the male MC chases? No.

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
If this game is abandoned, it's a bummer, as it was one of my favs, but at least there's a satisfying amount of content. I will say, that is was very stupid to have dual protagonists with multiple branches. That's far too much work. The husband's branch was absolutely unnecessary. Once you tie your pony to NTR it's pretty fucking pointless to try and shoehorn a harem route... why disappoint everyone. You had the perfect cheating wife game and you fucking blew it. Good job.

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Contrary to the developer notes, on the cheat route, the wife character will still cheat even when player remained faithful and maintain high respect. Regardless of actual sex, she is already lying about meeting up with other men. I find this highly contrived and a flaw of having to choose the defined routes in the game. Then even with the evidence the game does not allow the player to cut ties, artificially locking them into NTR scenarios.

So I made a mod reusing the game assets to provide the choice to divorce when you are faithful on the cheat route. This will lead to a alternate ending made for the mod. As a bonus the mod will also provide a choice in the share route to skip the swing and get an alternate ending with just the both of them.

Mod Post:
Watching My Wife Alternate End

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Contrary to the developer notes, on the cheat route, the wife character will still cheat even when player remained faithful and maintain high respect. Regardless of actual sex, she is already lying about meeting up with other men. I find this highly contrived and a flaw of having to choose the defined routes in the game. Then even with the evidence the game does not allow the player to cut ties, artificially locking them into NTR scenarios.

So I made a mod reusing the game assets to provide the choice to divorce when you are faithful on the cheat route. This will lead to a alternate ending made for the mod. As a bonus the mod will also provide a choice in the share route to skip the swing and get an alternate ending with just the both of them.

Mod Post:
Watching My Wife Alternate End
These are impressive. Nice work.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes