Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Contrary to the developer notes, on the cheat route, the wife character will still cheat even when player remained faithful and maintain high respect. Regardless of actual sex, she is already lying about meeting up with other men. I find this highly contrived and a flaw of having to choose the defined routes in the game. Then even with the evidence the game does not allow the player to cut ties, artificially locking them into NTR scenarios.

So I made a mod reusing the game assets to provide the choice to divorce when you are faithful on the cheat route. This will lead to a alternate ending made for the mod. As a bonus the mod will also provide a choice in the share route to skip the swing and get an alternate ending with just the both of them.

Mod Post:
Watching My Wife Alternate End
I nearly missed this one. Downloading now. Awesome, this was one of my favourites and it would be nice to have a bit of closure on it. Thanks Asahibito. At this rate I'll have to double your salary, if you had one :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: asahibito

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Contrary to the developer notes, on the cheat route, the wife character will still cheat even when player remained faithful and maintain high respect. Regardless of actual sex, she is already lying about meeting up with other men. I find this highly contrived and a flaw of having to choose the defined routes in the game. Then even with the evidence the game does not allow the player to cut ties, artificially locking them into NTR scenarios.

So I made a mod reusing the game assets to provide the choice to divorce when you are faithful on the cheat route. This will lead to a alternate ending made for the mod. As a bonus the mod will also provide a choice in the share route to skip the swing and get an alternate ending with just the both of them.

Mod Post:
Watching My Wife Alternate End
The toga continues... :ROFLMAO:

Jan 24, 2022
Not saying it's going to happen as much as I would like it to be so, but it would be great if Mink dropped an up date before the end of the year just to shut up all of the na-sayers. There have been plenty of games out here that have gone six and eight months before they up dated so why are y'all trying to be so quick to kill this?

Reactions: Bigsmoothy

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Damn not a bad VN, but god I hated the wife, she is such a bitch and slut, all the time I did nice things for her and she was bitching how worthless I'm, I even fought the robber and she tells I'm a loser. But god I love Debbie, she is so sweet and loves me for who I'm, she even loved the MC little dick, which is funny it is even smaller then mine. Looked like he had a asian dick. But yea if I was ever married to that bitch, she would regret for insulting me in public.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Not saying it's going to happen as much as I would like it to be so, but it would be great if Mink dropped an up date before the end of the year just to shut up all of the na-sayers. There have been plenty of games out here that have gone six and eight months before they up dated so why are y'all trying to be so quick to kill this?
Because the Dev went from engaging everywhere to complete radio silence overnight. It's a pretty huge red flag, and it's pretty naive to think that a new update will drop without notice. Even devs that have long development cycles don't go completely silent. The safe money says that this game has been abandoned.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'll agree when I see the abandoned tag on it
As GingerSweetGirl said, Mink went completely radio silent overnight. He's not communicating with people on F95, not on Patreon or anywhere else. But the worst part about it is the fact that he's visiting F95 pretty regularly, meaning he IS around doing whatever, but completely abandoned his supporters and fans. He doesn't feel the need to say anything.

Here, just today:
mink.png

This is, in my book, just yet another developer who went from respected to terrible.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
As GingerSweetGirl said, Mink went completely radio silent overnight. He's not communicating with people on F95, not on Patreon or anywhere else. But the worst part about it is the fact that he's visiting F95 pretty regularly, meaning he IS around doing whatever, but completely abandoned his supporters and fans. He doesn't feel the need to say anything.

Here, just today:
View attachment 3018761

This is, in my book, just yet another developer who went from respected to terrible.
If anyone here subscribes to his Patreon account, could you tell us if he has suspended payments there or not?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Here, just today:
View attachment 3018761

I sincerely don't understand what's so hard about communicating with your fans. Almost without fail, every dev sucks at communication. I don't have high standards, and some are great for short periods of time, and yet give it long enough and they all go to hell. Even the most successful devs tend to be prickly, but atleast they communicate. I know this forum can be toxic, but up until Mink last commented, things here were overwhelmingly positive. I think it's very similar to the mentality that hides promotional teasers behind higher tiers; there just seems to be a very low value placed on communication skills from the people who are attracted to developing their own game.

I don't know what's going on, but it just feeds into my suspicion of the Patreon model. The same exact pattern unfolds time and time again; it's way too consistent to be simply coincidence. I don't believe in some grand conspiracy, but I do believe that there's more to the picture than we're seeing. It's almost as if these games are just a means to an ends, and once that point is reached the dev checks out. Checking his stats on Patreon, it isn't as though he had enough followers to really "milk" them, so I think it's something else in this situation. It's almost as if some personal goal was reached and he said "fuck it, that's enough, I didn't really care anyways."

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Guys, it's not difficult to understand. He is milking patreons. If he communicate and say "game is abandonend" patreons leave. In this way instead there is still people that hope he come back.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Guys, it's not difficult to understand. He is milking patreons. If he communicate and say "game is abandonend" patreons leave. In this way instead there is still people that hope he come back.
I hear you, but based on the numbers available I don't think he's making any money anyway. It's not like MILFY City where thousands of people were still paying and received nothing; Mink only has like 130 Patrons.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes