Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
View attachment 1175264

Overview:
The story centres around you; a happily married man with a loving wife. The game follows your journey towards a new romantic awakening in which you broaden your love life to sample wife sharing. How far you go down this rabbit hole, and which direction you follow is up to you. What is certain is that there is no going back for the pair of you as you taste the forbidden fruit of wife sharing, hotwifing and cuckolding.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2023-04-08
Developer: Illegible Mink
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Compressed
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1175233 View attachment 1175237 View attachment 1175242 View attachment 1204114 View attachment 1265759 View attachment 1265760 View attachment 1265762 View attachment 1265768 View attachment 1297660 View attachment 1362572 View attachment 1362574 View attachment 1362576 View attachment 1362577 View attachment 1362578 View attachment 1398888 View attachment 1398889 View attachment 1464245 View attachment 1464250 View attachment 1464251 View attachment 1464253 View attachment 1464254 View attachment 1621472 View attachment 1621481 View attachment 1621487 View attachment 1621488 View attachment 1769577 View attachment 1769578 View attachment 1769579 View attachment 1914355 View attachment 1914365 View attachment 1914368 View attachment 1914369 View attachment 2531433 View attachment 2531434 View attachment 2531436 View attachment 2531438
Can anyone tell me if the latest version I see currently (0.6.1) includes all previous episodes or not? If not, where will I find previous version for those episodes? I just started playing it and it seems like I am starting from a later stage instead of newly started game.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the latest version I see currently (0.6.1) includes all previous episodes or not? If not, where will I find previous version for those episodes? I just started playing it and it seems like I am starting from a later stage instead of newly started game.
at first

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
yes it does

Why do you think it starts at a later stage?
What is the first scene you get in the game?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I understand that somebody else can't pick up the game because Mink didn't make the molds (or whatever they are called) available. Maybe, the exact renders can't be made but you would think some skilled artist out there could make something close to it and keep the game alive. But, I guess that is just wishful thinking and as another poster said, this was really just starting to get to the good stuff. How sad is that??
I came back to this page, hoping that someone had decided to bring it back to life.........

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
You know i think that Illegible Mink was right with ending of this story. You may think that he disappear or abandon game but this ending so good. Lovely wife finally full cheated to her husband and embrace anything that this way will show to her. This is culmination of the story.

Reactions: Luc77

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
You know i think that Illegible Mink was right with ending of this story. You may think that he disappear or abandon game but this ending so good. Lovely wife finally full cheated to her husband and embrace anything that this way will show to her. This is culmination of the story.
Nah, this is far from any kind of ending. A proper ending would be the wife getting pregnant with her lover's baby and force her husband to raise it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

dozermant

May 28, 2019
I think it's the bare minimum ending, as in some sort of culmination needed to happen, which makes me think Mink was not enjoying developing the game for a while and once he reached that bare minimum ending, he decided to quit as he couldn't find the motivation to continue (this is my guess, I'm ignorant).

I'd love to at least see the aftermath, an epilogue months later where it's clear either they openly embrace the lifestyle and are happy, or you have the choice to try and end it and the respect meter determines if you can or not. There are of course a million other ways I'd like the game to potentially go, but I think that would be the tidiest/quickest way to wrap it up.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
what I remember is that another member of this site dies. after that Mink has disappear. I hope Mink will ne back at this game and finish it or let us know that he can't finish the game at personal reasons.

But I hope the most that that he is fine or get better
Of course, I would like the development of the game to continue, but at least I would like to know that everything is fine with the game developer, that he is alive and well and everything is fine with him.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Officially? Says who?! The abandoned tag generally goes on games that take longer than a year. 7 months is nothing and pretty standard due the work involved. Go ahead, make your own and find out.
You're partially right, however... Game makers usually at least make posts on their progress rather than say nothing for months. Mink is still on this site but refuses to say anything on any progress on the game, or answer why he is not saying anything. It's clear he abandoned the game even though he is saying nothing on it.

• Sad
Reactions: CutieLvr and MrJ

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Go to his patreon page and find out! Or... MOVE ON! There's PLENTY of other games out there. No sense whining and moaning about it. It's only been 7 months according to you... that is NOTHING!!! Most good games take at least 6 months between episodes. Games like Being a DIK literally took a year. Maybe he doesn't want to talk in here... maybe he only talks on Patreon to paying people.

But when you state that this "officially needs the abandoned tag" after only 7 months, says to me you're just a whining, complaining, spoilt brat used to getting your way.
The abandoned tag can also be applied if the dev has been silent for more than three months

Reactions: MrJ

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Go to his patreon page and find out! Or... MOVE ON! There's PLENTY of other games out there. No sense whining and moaning about it. It's only been 7 months according to you... that is NOTHING!!! Most good games take at least 6 months between episodes. Games like Being a DIK literally took a year. Maybe he doesn't want to talk in here... maybe he only talks on Patreon to paying people.

But when you state that this "officially needs the abandoned tag" after only 7 months, says to me you're just a whining, complaining, spoilt brat used to getting your way.
His last post on his patreon page was 7 months ago. He is not talking about the game anywhere. I'm not whining or moaning like others here. I'm just disappointed because I liked the game. And you think there is something wrong with expressing disappointment that the game is clearly abandoned? I'm not arguing with your point about games taking long to make. My point is the lack of communication in anyway shows the game is abandoned. All Mink had to do is post at minimum a single post somewhere about the status of his game but he chose not to, leading to the obvious fact he abandoned the game.

I would agree with your point if the game maker at least posted about the status of the game. It's not whining or being spoilt to say this game needs the abandoned tag when Mink has failed to communicate to us about his game's status. And him being active on this site and lack of activity on patreon shows he doesn't care. There is no way this game isn't abandoned.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Why are you getting so upset? Whether it's here, Patreon, or discord, the Dev has gone absolutely silent. Yet he is active on this site and chooses to ignore the thread. Any reasonable interpretation says that he's abandoned the game

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
As far as i remember, Being a DIK is releasing update every 1 year, and it gives us like 4-5 hours of gameplay if you want to check all the routes.
And last updates of Watching my Wife were adding 10-15 minutes of gameplay. You can compare it to Henteria Chronicles that releases update every 1-3 months (i don't remember how often) and it gives us an hour of game play everytime and awesome storytelling

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I get sick of all the whiners and complainers.
Then PUT THEM ON YOUR IGNORE LIST! Problem solved.

Go play something else. I seen the same BS on games like A Wife And Mother, the dev was away for quite a while due to personal issues, but he is now back at it again.
This is an open discussion thread. Free to discuss both the positive and the negative. That's how forums work.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes