Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Maybe you guys could make a cheating meter above the respect meter. To make it easier to see how close she is to cheating. This way when you make a choice that shows disrespect it would lower the bar while the cheating bar would rise. Maybe it has to either fill up the cheating bar or empty the respect bar. Just make it easier so we don’t miss the lewd scenes
For the moment, just watch the colour of the thermometer in the Respect stat - the cooler the colour, the less respect she has. There are of course various ways to measure such a thing - just want to keep it simple atm. I am looking in to it - just got lots of other game stuff to do :).

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Is it possible to be strong in one category but weak in another? Like, could the wife have 0% respect but 100% love at the same time?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hmm... I'm interested how my playthrough will fold out since I do everything I can FOR the wife and I probably gather all the points from all choices. What would be a good way to drop some respect points, while being nice to your wife and staying loyal? I guess abstaining from sex with your wife would be the most logical way from what you described (which I am already doing), but if you would lose respect for making your wife dinner or letting your wife dress provocately, that would not be something I like. For me cheating is hot because it defies logic, like you treat someone almost perfectly yet they still seek pleasure elsewhere, not because someone treats you bad and that is why you want to cheat, then it becomes more about rational choice not cheating in my opinion because it feels justified (even though you should still let your partner know you want to split, but not all people can bring up such conversations that easily). Also.. I know some people in my life who cheat on their partners and being treated bad has nothing to do with it, they are just such personalities that they want variety of fun in variety of places and circumstances, but this is more about males not females tho not exclusive.

If we previously talked about wife potentially having slutty history and spontaneous personality, it would not be illogical for her to cheat even if she respects her husband... But this is just brainstorming, let me know what you think about what I said and is the respect stat being high blocking cheating a final decision. Thanks in advance, have a lovely day!

P.S. Obviously I will still enjoy the game regardless of the score systems and ways to play, just a bit concerned about my route that is all :)
Yep - no problem. As I say, there is a difference between Love and Respect in getting your wife to cheat, and that's why I made sure that you could still max the Love stat. I can see where you're coming from in your intentions of how your playing the game.

To lose respect, the decisions will often revolve around anything a typical woman might lose respect for - aggression, stupidity, crudeness, weakness, indecisiveness etc. Love is more about treating her nicely in a personal sense - kindness, expressions of affection, decency, consideration. I'm not saying that my criteria are infallible, just that it makes sense to me. So feel free to do all those nice things - and your Love will stay high. Express facets which show a character flaw in some way and your Respect will decline.

I'd argue that abstaining from sex would affect Love more than Respect, as engaging in sex is often a way that women express their love for their partner. If you abstain, it would mean, in her mixed up mind, that you don't really love her any more. Asking her to dress sluttily without any groundwork regarding her confidence would probably lower Respect for you, but if she feels attractive she'd be more accepting of it, and gain some pleasure in pleasing you.

Regarding her past, perhaps it's well buried - but it's likely to reemerge in time. This might actually be outwith the stats in themselves - it's just part of the story. You just need to ensure that when it does emerge that she doesn't think you're the perfect man whose too valuable to lose :).

So, that's the logic. There are holes in it of course, but I need a mechanic which generally fulfills the aim its designed to achieve.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Is it possible to be strong in one category but weak in another? Like, could the wife have 0% respect but 100% love at the same time?
Yes - technically it is.

Imagine a wife who has a beta husband who does everything for her, and brings her financial security and lives to please her. She might love him for this. However, this doesn't stop her wishing he was an alpha male, a strong masculine protector. She is hard wired to search for this. Similarly, the guy might be kind and considerate to her when they are together, but outside acts like a bit of a dick, acts weakly, loudly or boorishly. Women are very much affected by how others see them - it fits into how they perceive their own status with their peers. In this case she might look up to and admire other more gregarious, self confident men when outside the family home.

This is my take on it - its not perfect but there is logic behind it.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Yes - technically it is.

Imagine a wife who has a beta husband who does everything for her, and brings her financial security and lives to please her. She might love him for this. However, this doesn't stop her wishing he was an alpha male, a strong masculine protector. She is hard wired to search for this. Similarly, the guy might be kind and considerate to her when they are together, but outside acts like a bit of a dick, acts weakly, loudly or boorishly. Women are very much affected by how others see them - it fits into how they perceive their own status with their peers. In this case she might look up to and admire other more gregarious, self confident men when outside the family home.

Haha I'm not sure if I agree with your take on how women think, but I'll roll with it for the game.

I guess I'm curious if there will be any game play differences if either love or respect is at 100% while the other is at 0%. Right now it feels like both will be closely related so it'll be hard to get them completely inverted from one another.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Just to let you know that I'll be taking Mrs Mink away over the weekend and so will be incommunicado until Sunday evening. So if I don't answer questions / posts I'm not ignoring you, it's because I'm sampling the delights of Edinburgh.

Reactions: slider and jimbo88

tineyes

Jul 22, 2020
Yes - technically it is.

Spot on.

Reactions: Illegible Mink
Mar 16, 2021
Well... the renders look great. But I don't like sharing, ntr, cuck etc... So, wanna know if it is completely unavoidable? (Like the is no path, when mc can keep his wife to himself while mingling with other women.)

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Well... the renders look great. But I don't like sharing, ntr, cuck etc... So, wanna know if it is completely unavoidable? (Like the is no path, when mc can keep his wife to himself while mingling with other women.)
Did you ever read the first message ? to quote : 'The game follows your journey towards a new romantic awakening in which you broaden your love life to sample wife sharing.'

It's a game about wife sharing, choose another game if you are not comfortable with the game concept.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Just to let you know that I'll be taking Mrs Mink away over the weekend and so will be incommunicado until Sunday evening. So if I don't answer questions / posts I'm not ignoring you, it's because I'm sampling the delights of Edinburgh.
Are you gonna watch some guy bang Mrs Mink?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Scottish Break.jpg

'Sadly, you weren't able to join your wife in Scotland last weekend - but you phoned her every day. Sometimes of course, as she said when she got back, the old castles just don't have a signal...'

Just a fun image inspired by my visit to Scotland at the weekend :D.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ahh in the mood too ask a question i suddenly thought of, will it be possible on a hotwife/sharing path too share the wife with other females as in ffm, i am pretty sure the answer is yes but never hurts too ask and love the game :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1627595919471.png

Unlocked
Update 3.0 (b)
Just a quick update thanking you for your incredible generosity and support and to confirm that all is looking good for our release of 3.0 on the 7/8 August. As you can see, Trish is celebrating in her own way, but I bet she'd rather be sampling from your wife's ample chest!
Once we've hit that deadline, 3.0 will be followed (relatively) swiftly by 3.1 which should also be released in August - two releases in a month! It's just the way it works out :).
Thinking ahead to next month, the eagle eyed amongst us will notice that we're approaching 100 patrons for Watching My Wife. Thank you for your amazing confidence in this game - and many of you have been with me from the start! A special shout out has to go to you all who have all invested so much in various ways - thank you so much.
As we near this landmark, I'm thinking about what bespoke UHD image to render to celebrate this milestone. If any of you have preferences regarding character or setting, please PM me - I'll then put out the best ideas to a patron poll. Feel free let your imagination run riot!
IM

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
ahh in the mood too ask a question i suddenly thought of, will it be possible on a hotwife/sharing path too share the wife with other females as in ffm, i am pretty sure the answer is yes but never hurts too ask and love the game :)
I think you're pretty safe with that - just need to figure out with whom :D - Trish looks like she'd be up for it!

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes