Menphis351

Jan 4, 2019
I love the game play already in pc but for Android I give start and once asking the name I can leave always asking me the name what can y do

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
Please no spoilers guys until it goes public, thanks! :)
Be assured it's well worth the wait Unicornelia, Mr Mink's moved the story on without rush or fuss, it's darkening up very very nicely.

The reliable and open release cycle he's managed to deliver so far's been impressive and very welcome.
It's not the case that another release may not arrive for months, with little expectation of subsequent delivery dates not being badly missed, putting off anyone contributing to the IP on Patron (if financially able). Which then, makes obtaining a 'nefarious' version of the content the best option. (naughty mr donkeyface)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Be assured it's well worth the wait Unicornelia, Mr Mink's moved the story on without rush or fuss, it's darkening up very very nicely.

The reliable and open release cycle he's managed to deliver so far's been impressive and very welcome.
It's not the case that another release may not arrive for months, with little expectation of subsequent delivery dates not being badly missed, putting off anyone contributing to the IP on Patron (if financially able). Which then, makes obtaining a 'nefarious' version of the content the best option. (naughty mr donkeyface)
ahhh shit lol. Now you making me wanna upgrade from silver to platinum, without spoiling anything is this update worth that upgrade. I was considering upgrading any ways but if this update is worth it I'll do it right now haha.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
ahhh shit lol. Now you making me wanna upgrade from silver to platinum, without spoiling anything is this update worth that upgrade. I was considering upgrading any ways but if this update is worth it I'll do it right now haha.
well i've sod all patience, and after joining as gold, as soon as the then next release came out (1.1), caved, and upgraded to Platinum, so I'm a pretty rubbish person to ask... so if you're like me, yes, I've not regretted upgrading.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Question about the latest release
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She'll feature in all paths and will always be there, but having the MFC only on cuck path scene seemed more relevant to the kink itself - but in the future, who knows where Debbie'll go? Could she also cuck / cheat on the MMC - surely she couldn't do that - that'd be too dark!

Reactions: Claudio83

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I'd say so - but maybe I'm a little biased!

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
She'll feature in all paths and will always be there, but having the MFC only on cuck path scene seemed more relevant to the kink itself - but in the future, who knows where Debbie'll go? Could she also cuck / cheat on the MMC - surely she couldn't do that - that'd be too dark!
Debbie that become the MMC's lover and after that cuck him because he have this fetish… now this is getting interesting!
And the same thing with Trish… also if for now MC and her are not in good terms! But in the future, who knows what will happen… ;)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes