WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I think it would be better if the players won't have to choose the initial path they're in, just have the paths be based on the consequences of the choices made. I noticed little difference when choosing paths.

Reactions: Kripke

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
An NTR tag is about the MC getting cheated on by his significant other..
There are three routes in the game - sharing, cuckolding and cheating.
Plus, a love / hate relationship scale that adds motivation to the characters.

Reactions: clowns234

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
no mega, really?
I don't set the download links - I send one link (in this case Mediafire) to the forum moderators, and they post the multiple links here. If you're good, I could upload to Mega - although I never quite see what the fuss is all about.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
There are three routes in the game - sharing, cuckolding and cheating.
Plus, a love / hate relationship scale that adds motivation to the characters.
Thanks for answering my question. :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
no mega, really?
The nopy links give a 404 ; a hero to fix them please ? :cry:
Mediafire man
See post #870 regarding links, but here is the Mediafire that I sent to the moderators (who are doing a sterling job btw). I never do an Android link - it's provided by various kind souls who do it off their own back, which is really appreciated - so as it's outsourced, so to speak, I don't control it.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyRabbit

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think it would be better if the players won't have to choose the initial path they're in, just have the paths be based on the consequences of the choices made. I noticed little difference when choosing paths.
You will see the similarities if you play all three routes - this is because I can't write three games which involve sharing, ntr and cheating :). It would be great to have it totally configurable by choices made but it would be a coding nightmare. So, what I really intend is that you play one, possibly two. The story lines are differentiated by their dialogues, rather than the renders. It's as flexible as I can make it really. Just go with the path you like the most.

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You will see the similarities if you play all three routes - this is because I can't write three games which involve sharing, ntr and cheating :). It would be great to have it totally configurable by choices made but it would be a coding nightmare. So, what I really intend is that you play one, possibly two. The story lines are differentiated by their dialogues, rather than the renders. It's as flexible as I can make it really. Just go with the path you like the most.
I must really be perverted as I play all 3 routes :ROFLMAO:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
An NTR tag is about the MC getting cheated on by his significant other..
Yes, it's pretty much as M4P2 explained it. Take a look at the Developer notes - I go into the principles behind the game ad infinitum there. If it includes any ntr, it has to be tagged - imagine the shock and hullabaloo if it wasn't. Doesn't mean that you have to follow that path though. If you follow the Sharing path there will be no ntr / humiliation in sight. Follow the other two (ntr and cheating) - and your fucked :devilish: (or at least somebody else is).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, it's pretty much as M4P2 explained it. Take a look at the Developer notes - I go into the principles behind the game ad infinitum there. If it includes any ntr, it has to be tagged - imagine the shock and hullabaloo if it wasn't. Doesn't mean that you have to follow that path though. If you follow the Sharing path there will be no ntr / humiliation in sight. Follow the other two (ntr and cheating) - and your fucked :devilish: (or at least somebody else is).
As the Def leppard song goes "make love like a man" or you could have "Pour some sugar on me"

Reactions: Illegible Mink

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I don't set the download links - I send one link (in this case Mediafire) to the forum moderators, and they post the multiple links here. If you're good, I could upload to Mega - although I never quite see what the fuss is all about.
I have an account with Mega and don't feel like paying more money for another. I would really, really appreciate it. I hate ntr type situations but interested on how this is going to play out.

Reactions: dustsfgsfg
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes