DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The update will be posted here after my Patrons pledges have been fulfilled. So as an estimate I'd say next week.
So a week from August 11th is August 18th right? Its August 18th in the US. Will you be releasing it today to us peasants? Thank you for a great game

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Evening (UK time) folks. New release links are now in Latest Games and Updates section. Hope you enjoy this release - even if it took a couple of days longer to get it to you. Just like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to everybody on this forum for all your positive comments, especially those of you who have decided to support the game via Patreon - it means a lot and keeps me working! Thanks.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So he's gonna talk his wife into swinging but then she's gonna cheat behind his back? Why would she need to do that?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So he's gonna talk his wife into swinging but then she's gonna cheat behind his back? Why would she need to do that?
why do you think so?
As far as I understand, it all depends on the route that you have chosen and the relationship of the wife to her husband.

I don’t know how linear the game will be, but trying different routes and varying relationships (love / hate) I’m seeing different dialogues and character motivations.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
why do you think so?
As far as I understand, it all depends on the route that you have chosen and the relationship of the wife to her husband.

I don’t know how linear the game will be, but trying different routes and varying relationships (love / hate) I’m seeing different dialogues and character motivations.
An NTR tag is about the MC getting cheated on by his significant other..

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes