Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You can love your wife and she'll can still mess about (if Respect is low). She can still love you - but just can't help herself. Something to do with her upbringing and early life choices - as you'll see in 4.1 (when it arrives).
mmmmmmm.
Is Illegible Mink leading our lovely wifey down the dark side?
Tune in for the next exciting adventure of "Watching my wife"

Last edited:

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
You can love your wife and she'll can still mess about (if Respect is low). She can still love you - but just can't help herself. Something to do with her upbringing and early life choices - as you'll see in 4.1 (when it arrives).
Gotcha. This game is so good with how may variables and routes that are going to be in this game. As always Mink keep up the fantastic work and know you will have my support all the way through, unless emergencies come up of course.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Illegible Mink
Nice update with latest version. Just one thing, in which update would you say wifey gets to play with others? Asking this cuz dont want to turn this into like project hotwife where despite of 20+ updates, it's only teasing.

And one last thing,with so many possiblity , please dont merge storyline into one another when it the story gets more bigger. Many games do that and outcome is bad.

I have been looking for a cheating game like this for a long time which has emotional side affected as you play .
Glad to find this one.
Looking forward to next update.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink
Nice update with latest version. Just one thing, in which update would you say wifey gets to play with others? Asking this cuz dont want to turn this into like project hotwife where despite of 20+ updates, it's only teasing.

And one last thing,with so many possiblity , please dont merge storyline into one another when it the story gets more bigger. Many games do that and outcome is bad.

I have been looking for a cheating game like this for a long time which has emotional side affected as you play .
Glad to find this one.
Looking forward to next update.
I know that peeps were burned by PHW - me too actually. It won't be like that - every release takes you towards the goal - not always as quickly as some might like - but I'm okay with that. This is because I like the emotional side - and you get that, I personally believe, by investing in the characters. Very glad that you're enjoying the experience - it means a lot.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You went and got me all excited for the next couple of releases.... now don't disappoint me haha :D
I'll try not to. My plan is for each release to make noticeable progress - barriers will come down, wifey will get more adventurous and more open minded. Just don't expect her to suddenly become slutified (that's not a real thing).

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I'll try not to. My plan is for each release to make noticeable progress - barriers will come down, wifey will get more adventurous and more open minded. Just don't expect her to suddenly become slutified (that's not a real thing).
That is why I love this game. Story is first, have to get that build up first. Also for me knowing the wife will still love the MC after doing the deed is what makes this game special at least in my opinion.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I know that peeps were burned by PHW - me too actually. It won't be like that - every release takes you towards the goal - not always as quickly as some might like - but I'm okay with that. This is because I like the emotional side - and you get that, I personally believe, by investing in the characters. Very glad that you're enjoying the experience - it means a lot.
yes..I like that very much. I try to finish the male mc parts in other games quickly but in this game, I pay attention to male mc as it affects the female mc view which I like a lot.:p

dozermant

May 28, 2019
Finished the new update, my two cents IllegibleMink:

I don't want to be harsh cause I love the game, but tone is hard to convey properly on the internet so please accept this honest feedback as being made in good faith and coming from a place of appreciation. A lot of plot points were presented this update, and they were kind of all over the place (painting the house, grey's club, the weekend trip). Also protagonist had fewer choices it seemed this time, and I'm not sure if they have any real impact. The stuff with Debbie I thought was leading toward the wife being jealous + insecure -> reappraising the marriage but I suspect you are just infatuated with her :p. When I play the game frankly I find the Debbie stuff to be a distraction by and large, that she can't get the hint is starting to get obnoxious, having an entire update around a weekend trip with her and a bunch of female college students, what's this game about again? Feels like the final scene is meant to awaken something in protagonist but trip and ending (at least the teased ending) kind of seems out of nowhere.

I guess my point is, keep the focus on the wife and how your actions influence her. The mechanic of seeing your choices from her POV is what drives your game IMO and this update seemed to have fewer choices and less involvement from her.

Cheers!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
One question due to confusion: Are the links on the first page the updated ones? Because when I click them, the version shown is still 3.1. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: drusas
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes