jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
Still working by the way - but getting there! I haven't forgotten you :).
It's the task, not the deadline that's valuable, keep it enjoyable for yourself ... [edit] in the spirit of cop26, I've convinced myself (easily done, I'm a happy man) any wait is akin to carbon offsetting, except for vice, as patience is a virtue:rolleyes::FacePalm: ... tip us the wink if you would Mr Mink if us in the UK should make ourselves an extra cup of hot chocolate to wait up, or pack ourselves off to bed once you're done for the day, cheers!

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
4.0 is uploading to MEGA right now and will be posted in the morning (it takes about two hours to upload). So sorry for the delay folks - I really hate to do it. I think I over stretched for this release. It isn't really any bigger than previous releases, but real life work has gone crackers and took up more time than I hoped. I also added an extra scene which took longer that expected to sort out. Thanks so much for your patience - it's on it's way. As per usual, I'll post here once all Patron pledges are fulfilled.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
4.0 is uploading to MEGA right now and will be posted in the morning (it takes about two hours to upload). So sorry for the delay folks - I really hate to do it. I think I over stretched for this release. It isn't really any bigger than previous releases, but real life work has gone crackers and took up more time than I hoped. I also added an extra scene which took longer that expected to sort out. Thanks so much for your patience - it's on it's way.
The delay is no biggie as it was only a couple of days so don't beat yourself up

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
There are so many options opening up for wifey/hubby that I don't know which way to look first.
Great update Illegible Mink and I am really looking forward to the next two update concerning Heathers night out/wifey working the weekend and what may happen with Daniel decorating the kitchen.
Interesting times a head

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
When do you estimate the Wife PoV will be released?
Also will you be able to bring Debbie to Grays on any route?
Well it's next on the list. I'll update when I've scripted / started it. At the moment, my eyes are recovering from staring at the screen too much :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
You know, that could be a good idea. Just never ending teasing and no actual sex; just edging and edging but no cumming as if there is a cock ring. That would be the ultimate ntr - cucking all the players.
That would be over cruel. No - it's coming. Bear in mind that, depending on what story you're following, this lifestyle is new to both MC and MFC. However, things are starting to move forward.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
There are so many options opening up for wifey/hubby that I don't know which way to look first.
Great update Illegible Mink and I am really looking forward to the next two update concerning Heathers night out/wifey working the weekend and what may happen with Daniel decorating the kitchen.
Interesting times a head
Yep - it's time to get your wife interested in others - maybe even Trish will get a look in. Bitch!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Wow!!! This update was......inconsistent
Well that was my aim - inconsistency. At least I'm consistent at it. Don't worry though - if something in the story doesn't sit right, it'll all come out in the end. This is my first game so it may seem imperfect. Soz.

Reactions: Old Dog
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes