jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
We certainly have our preferences, I've got mine too. But as these are one off renders, don't worry as the story is where the real action happens.
Popular votes :rolleyes: :FacePalm:.. if children are offered sweeties... they take them. Keep serving up the regular wholesome meals Mr Mink, much more fulfilling long term. (But sweeties are v nice in moderation :)) ... so roll on 4.0 .. actually 4.1 is what I'm really chomping for. Thanks for your efforts as always

Last edited:

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
if i have to choose btw a black stranger and karl...i will choose carl....banging a total stranger is very off....atleast she know carl
Yep, I had a similar reticence to the concept of going 'off story', and posted on the Patreon site (although, I caved as usual to temptation, and voted for the ?NSBC? in one of the three polls). However Mr Mink soothed my qualms with : '... The image could just be seen as a fantasy, a dream, a premonition perhaps. We all have them (dreams and fantasies - not premonitions) - and some come true. ' .. hopefully that helps.

Reactions: Old Dog

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
1633808628303.png

Unlocked
A quick update on 4.0
Just to let you know that I'm rendering like there is no tomorrow at the moment. I'm still hoping to get release 4.0 out to you on the morrow, but I don't want to deliver something rubbish just to hit a deadline - I really want to do the best I can for you all.
So, where I am is that there's some renders left to do, and some coding outstanding. I've been at it since 7.30am and am beginning to see double now - so I'll probably stop for the night and attack again in the morning. Weekends are the only time that I can get really concentrated work done.
So, the plan is - if not tomorrow - then then next day I reckon - but I'll still keep bashing away! Hope you're all well and enjoying your weekend and thanks for sticking it out with me - I really appreciate it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1444794

Unlocked
A quick update on 4.0
Just to let you know that I'm rendering like there is no tomorrow at the moment. I'm still hoping to get release 4.0 out to you on the morrow, but I don't want to deliver something rubbish just to hit a deadline - I really want to do the best I can for you all.
So, where I am is that there's some renders left to do, and some coding outstanding. I've been at it since 7.30am and am beginning to see double now - so I'll probably stop for the night and attack again in the morning. Weekends are the only time that I can get really concentrated work done.
So, the plan is - if not tomorrow - then then next day I reckon - but I'll still keep bashing away! Hope you're all well and enjoying your weekend and thanks for sticking it out with me - I really appreciate it.
If not tomorrow no worries mate as a delay will not kill anybody.
You take it easy and enjoy your down time,great work as always

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 1444794

Unlocked
A quick update on 4.0
ty for update. really can't wait for this game

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes