DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
View attachment 1413735

Unlocked

Afternoon folks,
Hope we're all well and enjoying your weekend. Just to let you know that I'm still hard at work bringing Release 4.0 to life. I've been working mainly on club scenes, shopping scenes and am about to start a lewd scene between our two main characters - sort of a going away present for your main character from wifey.
Once that's bashed in, then we're off with the kids to camp. While we're here we'll have the opportunity to get closer to Debbie (very much so), as well as delve into the saucier side of James and Stella's relationship.
I'm also posting our polls for our anniversary renders this evening - so we'll see how the votes go. There'll be a bespoke scene designed and rendered for each of the three paths. All will have a selection of male and female characters from the story., so you can choose your favourites. You're welcome to choose the same characters for each of them, or to vary your selections depending on how you would like to see each path casted. Gold and above Patrons can vote in these polls, but renders will be posted to all Patrons.
In terms of release dates, I see 4.0 being released in about two weeks from now, which should hold with our tradition of the x.0 releases coming out 5 weeks or thereabout after a x.1 episode.
I hope everybody is doing well - feel free to ask anything you want about your game and where it's heading.
IM
OMG, do I see Heather in the back of that photo in a red dress or is that just my imagination or wishful thinking? Anyway can’t wait for this update

mrsmithy

Nov 29, 2019
I've played it through a couple of times now and have really enjoyed it. It's a well made game and I can see that the creator is trying to stay true to certain lifestyles. There are a few occasions though when the reaction doesn't quite ring true. For example, when the barman comments to the husband on how attractive he finds the wife, it would be great if there were an option for the husband to tell the wife and then for him to not intervene immediately when the barman is speaking to the wife outside. I think someone else has mentioned that maybe there's a middle ground for the encounter with the boss in the park where the husband indicates that he doesn't mind the boss flirting with his wife. All in all though, great game and I look forward to the next release.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I've played it through a couple of times now and have really enjoyed it. It's a well made game and I can see that the creator is trying to stay true to certain lifestyles. There are a few occasions though when the reaction doesn't quite ring true. For example, when the barman comments to the husband on how attractive he finds the wife, it would be great if there were an option for the husband to tell the wife and then for him to not intervene immediately when the barman is speaking to the wife outside. I think someone else has mentioned that maybe there's a middle ground for the encounter with the boss in the park where the husband indicates that he doesn't mind the boss flirting with his wife. All in all though, great game and I look forward to the next release.
Hi, and thanks for your supportive comments. You needn't worry, as these sort of encounters will happen - it's just that at that time the story, and the MMC's appreciation of the kink itself, was not full formed. He is however coming round to the idea and the type of thing you mention here is very much on the cards. Soon he'll be begging for this sort of thing - as long as you're on the Cuck path of course!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Unlocked

Evening folks,
Just to let you see where I'm up to with our coming release. As it stands, I'm bashing away rendering images for Episode 4.0. There are quite a few of these so although I hoped to be sending it out this weekend, I reckon that was a bit ambitious and it's likely to be next weekend. It's real life stuff which gets in the way, but bills have to be paid, and wives placated, and although I'd want to get it out to you, I really want to keep the quality of the renders as high as I can. I also don't want to pass off a render as the character blinking or some such - but something worth looking at. I'll always work on this as hard as I can but I hope you're not too disappointed.
Votes for the first 100 patron Sharing render are in and adjusted for Patron privileges - the winners of that poll (by a significant margin) were the MMC, the MFC and Daniel - so that's what I'll be working on next. The polls for the Cuckold and Cheat paths are still live. As it stands, without adjustments, the Cuck path is heading towards a non-story Black male character ahead of Karl (52% to 36%) so I'm glad I included him in the poll. The Cheat path is much closer with both the NSBM and Karl equal at 31% - this will mean that the patron adjustments will certainly come in to play here - should be fun to see what the result will be with that one.
So, in this release, we're all going on a summer holiday (thanks Cliff Richard), or at least a weekend away with the college. What a pain - noisy, bad tempered and over emotional teenagers to contend with - but there could be a good side too. I'm sure there'll be something, or someone, to occupy your time.
Thanks for your patience guys, it's only a few days - and I hope we'll have something we can be proud of.

19r.jpg
Hubby away for the weekend so wifey will play ;)

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Update sounds awesome! What is a "non-story Black male"?
Yep - made the term up. Its a character who isn't in the narrative of the game. It allows us to have a render involving sex etc which doesn't break the story as it's developing. Several patrons wanted that option so when we did the 100 patron renders they wouldn't get ahead of where we are. Seems popular with the guys, and makes sense.

Reactions: jimbo88

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
The frequent and responsive communication both here and on Mr Mink's Patron site is simply... impressive. It's no problem to wait, when there's so much tantalised and teased, and it's clear the author's so engaged in the project.

On the subject of the game, by the looks of the polls, it may be more cost effective for the MFC to get a perm QoS tattoo instead of a temp, although a temp's my personal pref, unlikely a temp or henna one will survive all the action coming her way :). May as well embrace the trope, and hopefully equip the lucky fella(s) with a donkey dick, and prepare the MFC a suitably cross-eyed reaction... but, gonna have to wait .. but there's still some pleasure in that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ienjoysit123

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
On the subject of the game, by the looks of the polls, it may be more cost effective for the MFC to get a perm QoS tattoo instead of a temp...
There's certainly an interest in that by the voting public - but I'm reluctant to say that is all the story is about. I like the idea too, but there's more than that available - I retain my artistic discretion :D. As always - thanks for the support, Jimbo.

Reactions: jimbo88

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
i must admit i thought a lot about posting this. Normally i do not play a game like this, but i am one that is not afraid of trying something outside my comfort zone, i was initially curious about a vn that claimed it would try to do a consensual sharing path justice. Now for me consensual sharing would primarily be focused on swinging or perhaps 3some they both need too be involved for me too accept it though at least most of the time, hotwifing is something that i might be curious about but one thing that is important for me in all sharing scenario would be respect among the people involved, the classic bbc kink in particular is something that i can´t stand he would have too be like the best friend ever before i would even consider it lol and that brings me too the point of this post the last update worry me a bit, at this point there is no guys i would share the wife with, the respect is not there and for me at least the cuck route was bleeding a bit too much in too the sharing route i had hoped that there would be good guys that the couple would bond with ofc that could still change, i will not go into the park scene with the boss there is allready people that have posted how i feel about that scene, i will just say that right now he will not touch the wife in my playthrough. Last i was thinking for a few days about even posting this and will say this post is not attempting too start a debate about different kinks or how the developer makes his game, this is just an opinion that me personally had too get out as i feel invested in the story and each update is pulling me a little out of my comfort zone and i like the game for now at least :) shoutout too the developer i do appreciate you making a vn that could pull in a vanilla guy like me :) as someone that is working on my own vn i always enjoy when someone try too do something new.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Either I'm blind or there is nothing new, it ends in the same place as the previous versions.
Moreover, every day there is a repetition of the same day, the current already without a choice. what's the catch?
Versions that end in 0 are from the husband's POV. He decides what options t pursue and how to treat his wife. Versions that end in 1 are from the wife's POV and show what she has been up to and what she thought of your previous actions. It's explained under Developer Notes in the OP.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
There's certainly an interest in that by the voting public - but I'm reluctant to say that is all the story is about. I like the idea too, but there's more than that available - I retain my artistic discretion :D. As always - thanks for the support, Jimbo.
We're all entitled to have a view - and I respect yours. It's certainly tricky to get any balance right for everyone - just trying to do what I can. Remember though - it isn't always necessary to act, or relate to others, in a way that makes you uncomfortable - the choices are generally there. Also bear in mind that the story is still a work in progress - and has not yet hit its stride regarding the kink yet.

I'd say that generally most concerns expressed are relating to the Sharing route - so I'll have to look at that. I'll certainly be trying to to address some matters as the game moves on - but atm wifey still needs to be convinced to engage in the lifestyle - so we have a little time. Which brings up pacing - which is also hard - too fast and it's unrealistic (which I want it to be) and too slow and people might lose heart (which I'd hate).

All these issues - in addition to which I have those people who see my decision to write this at all as something akin to an act of Beelzebub :).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes