DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
The Picture above (main menu screen) is so promising, but for a 0.3.1 there is not a lot of content at all and nothing close to what the pic suggests :-(
We’ll there’s a black dude that works at the convenience store who likes wifey & another one at her office. I’m sure at the bar or swinger club she will find plenty of BBC, HaHa

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Its early days yet and whether or not the main screen picture comes true well only time will tell.
I too see it as early days. Yes, I'm doing a dual perspective story, but if we didn't have that I think we wouldn't get a true appreciation of the MFC, and what she's doing when you're not around. It might mean more time spent - but I think what it adds is of greater importance (at least to me). I'm definitely doing a harem game next - so much easier!

Last edited:
Reactions: zandalari

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I too see it as early days. Yes, I'm doing a dual perspective story, but if we didn't have that I think we wouldn't get a true appreciation of the MFC, and what she's doing when you're not around. It might mean more time spent - but I think what it adds it of greater importance (at least to me). I'm definitely doing a harem game next - so much easier!
Another thing
If you do tell wifey about Debbie could you wait till after the update is out,cheers :ROFLMAO:

Antelope626

Sep 9, 2021
Like all this. I do see this path as evolving in a way similar to what you lay out. Makes a lot of sense. You're right - he doesn't have to be pathetic - cucks get something out of this too. There's no reason why the love can't still be there (unless of course you arrange the opposite yourself). Nothing wrong with humiliation though - it can and does play a role. I see it playing its part too - it's part of the kink that they both sign up to.
I agree, nothing wrong with the humiliation. Difference being, he asks for her to do certain things/treat him a certain way and she can get creative on how she interprets it. It also doesn't come from malice, but to give him what he wants and make him happy, even if it was something she doesn't understand yet or was initially shocked by.

The replay of her day seems to be a nice feature, it allows for me to have a better understanding of her character. It shows what her wants and desires are, and how she views you. Could be a valuable resource in helping making decision on where you want the story to go.

As a part of what they signed up for, it would be interesting to see what would happen with, for example a threesome. They add a guy to party with, but it ends up with the bull taking over and hubby not having much to contribute. The wife feels guilty, so she works on ways to get him more involved in the lovemaking, however the case may be.

A question if you like to chat on the forum, is their going to be any birth control/pregnancy concerns. I could see at the beginning where they eventually want to have a family together, being faithful and in love. But after going down the road of cucking, do they start to realize that the husband may make a great father and provider. But wonder if she should birth the cucks children, instead they might want to have the alpha bbc to be the biological father(ultimate cuckold finish), and raise it with or without him around. Now this decision could occur willingly or not. I mean by throes of passion, personal preferences, accident, or something else you can write.

No idea how long you going to run the story or completion on this project but I do wish you luck. Last question, is the only option for Patreon a monthly payment. I prefer to give something here and there when updates come out. Only because I supported others before and had no updates for months before having to cancel which always seems bitter. But I understand how you might like a steady payment versus never knowing when you might get support.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
A question if you like to chat on the forum, is their going to be any birth control/pregnancy concerns...
Is the only option for Patreon a monthly payment...
I see the pregnancy side of it in a positive light - it is the ultimate. I'll see how the story gores - nothing is set in stone - but have to say, I like the idea!

Re Patreon - some people sign up and then cancel. As the Patreon is run on a payment up front system, this means that they pay for that month and they can access the Patreon feed until the new monthly payment would come out. So they join - say on September 16, and then cancel it. Purely by paying for access , they have access to the feed until 1 October (when a new payment is due) - their access ends there (because there is no recurring payment).

Yes - the income is valuable to me - it's not loads considering the hours and sacrifices I have to make to write this thing. However, it is enough for me to be happy to continue working on it (I do really enjoy it too) - to be upstairs working after I get in from work instead of watching TV and snoozing on the sofa, or to work all day Saturday instead of going out etc. As my job also requires me to often work at home after the day is over, at weekends etc - you can see how it can impact quite heavily on one's non-work time / family life. If it did fall significantly - for whatever reason - I'd reassess the project, but I have absolutely no intention of doing that - I owe everybody who has given their support a great deal, and would hate to let them down.

So to sum up - any support, recurring (preferable obviously) or otherwise is much appreciated, and keeps my shoulder to the wheel! Thanks for showing an interest in my game, Antelope - it's messages like yours which encourage me to do the best I can for you all.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I see the pregnancy side of it in a positive light - it is the ultimate. I'll see how the story gores - nothing is set in stone - but have to say, I like the idea!

Re Patreon - some people sign up and then cancel. As the Patreon is run on a payment up front system, this means that they pay for that month and they can access the Patreon feed until the new monthly payment would come out. So they join - say on September 16, and then cancel it. Purely by paying for access , they have access to the feed until 1 October (when a new payment is due) - their access ends there (because there is no recurring payment).

Yes - the income is valuable to me - it's not loads considering the hours and sacrifices I have to make to write this thing. However, it is enough for me to be happy to continue working on it (I do really enjoy it too) - to be upstairs working after I get in from work instead of watching TV and snoozing on the sofa, or to work all day Saturday instead of going out etc. As my job also requires me to often work at home after the day is over, at weekends etc - you can see how it can impact quite heavily on one's non-work time / family life. If it did fall significantly - for whatever reason - I'd reassess the project, but I have absolutely no intention of doing that - I owe everybody who has given their support a great deal, and would hate to let them down.

So to sum up - any support, recurring (preferable obviously) or otherwise is much appreciated, and keeps my shoulder to the wheel! Thanks for showing an interest in my game, Antelope - it's messages like yours which encourage me to do the best I can for you all.
Maybe consider getting a BuyMeACoffee account, some of us prefer the individual payments and shun Patreon like a plague (I have had to deal with them, they get none of my $$). (just suggesting...)

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

How do you feel about people posting images/teasers from your site?
Back to fiddling with wifey,that sounds so rude:oops:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
How do you feel about people posting images/teasers from your site?
Back to fiddling with wifey,that sounds so rude:oops:
I really don't mind - this is a sharing site, and I wouldn't really want to edit people's freedoms to do what they wanted. I suppose if I wanted to keep it strictly Patreon, then that might be frustrating, but basically, I'm posting it here anyway - just after Patreon commitments are filled. Tbh, I'm not very good at the social media thing anyway - I could never run a modern business that needed all those links, Instagrams, Facebooks, Twitters etc - so actually, it does no harm, as I'm posting it out anyway - and might actually do some good re publicity.

I suppose the only thing I wouldn't be over fond of is the posting of releases here before some of my Patrons have got it - as I think it does them a disservice due to their commitment to supporting me. You'll get it anyway :).

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I really don't mind - this is a sharing site, and I wouldn't really want to edit people's freedoms to do what they wanted. I suppose if I wanted to keep it strictly Patreon, then that might be frustrating, but basically, I'm posting it here anyway - just after Patreon commitments are filled. Tbh, I'm not very good at the social media thing anyway - I could never run a modern business that needed all those links, Instagrams, Facebooks, Twitters etc - so actually, it does no harm, as I'm posting it out anyway - and might actually do some good re publicity.

I suppose the only thing I wouldn't be over fond of is the posting of releases here before some of my Patrons have got it - as I think it does them a disservice due to their commitment to supporting me. You'll get it anyway :).
Coming from AWAM, this is incredibly refreshing to hear. Thank you.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes