harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Not a fan of sharing or cuckold. But it will be interesting to see how the cheating route will turn out when the husband is still a alpha. So, that I can see the result of either destruction or giving second chance to cheater. Like the Sex/Life netflix series.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Not a fan of sharing or cuckold. But it will be interesting to see how the cheating route will turn out when the husband is still a alpha. So, that I can see the result of either destruction or giving second chance to cheater. Like the Sex/Life netflix series.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Hi there, Mink! Great game so far, shaping up very nicely. A few pages ago (I can't remember the post number), you mentioned that the Cheating route could also include cuckolding. I think that would be very interesting, and I'm wondering if you would be willing to expand on this a bit on how you might implement that. Might it revolve around the love and respect meters? Would it stem from the husband discovering the wife's infidelity and being okay with it? If that were to occur, would the Cheating route then follow the Cuckolding route? I understand this aspect may not be fully planned or might be a spoiler, but I would appreciate any details that you can provide. Thanks.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Could be worth a look...
Hi guys, just passing on a quick update as to where we are with my new release (4.0).
So this week I've been mainly scripting the release out. I've worked out that if you script it first, it allows you to make you renders much more relevant to what you now know is going to happen. Sounds obvious, but prior to this, I often did the art first (because I love it), sort of knowing where I was going, and then scripting it after. This meant that I often had to re-do the renders when the script turned into something else - or I got a new idea. Problem is, is that I love the art side so much that I really want to get on and do it!
Anyway, the script is 80% written, and coding of it has begun. I've also bashed in a few images when I couldn't resist it - as you can see above.

So, what are we doing in our next episode?
I thought that you might enjoy a little time away from your work life and so you're off to the country with the school. We all could do with getting away, especially with young teenage girls who are infatuated with us! Could be nice to get some personal time in the woods.
In addition, we're nipping into town - you have decorating to plan, or avoid anyway. We'll swing by our local store with our wife and of course, our arch-nemesis / good friend in the form of Daniel will be always willing to help you, or at least your wife, out.
This episode also introduces Gray's Club for the first time - we'll take a look inside and see what it's all about.
Of course, there'll be other stuff going on, and I'll keep you in the loop regarding my progress overall.

Regarding our 100 patron anniversary renders I have decided to do one render pertaining to each of our three paths. I'll be posting out polls for this in the next day or two. You can then configure them to what you want to see, how many characters etc.
Finally, I'd like to thank you all for staying with me in this project. Your generous financial support is greatly appreciated - I don't think I could do this amount of work without it. Your comments are also so positive and supportive whether here or on F95 - they always remind me about why I'm doing this. So thank you to all - I won't let you down!
IM

9c.jpg

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Went through the game yesterday (cuck), played 2.1 before. If my memory serves, there is an option for the husband to initiate sex with the wife (the only available hardcore scene with her) around day 2 or not. I opted not to hoping to lower love/respect, but later on (v.3.0/3.1) they acted like it happened (dialogues/thoughts, especially or exclusively on the wife part).

As for the game - I love it for the most part, of course - renders and wifey model, writing, slow pace and, accordingly, that hot and realistic 'slice-of-life' flavour (as opposed to plumber banging a housewife 2 minutes after arriving or something). But to me - and I guess to quite some others - the young holes swarming around the husband are irrelevant and essentially just a waste of resources. The less holes are out there, the sooner we will see updates where wifey takes it on the side. There are a lot of romance/harem themed games out there, and if this game is clearly designated to cater to those who are into NTR/sharing/cuckolding/cheating, given it's name and the initially available paths, all those young girls are just outside of the scope of the game, IMHO. It might be tempting, perhaps, to appeal to a wider audience and get more interest and support, but a couple of things to remember here I guess are 1) jack of all trades, master of none 2) 'Standing in the middle of the road is very dangerous; you get knocked down by the traffic from both sides' as one author's female compatriot politician put it. Otherwise I'm afraid the game might end somewhere between 'Watching my wife' and 'Watching my wife watch me' as somebody nailed it previously, and it looks so promising now.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hello! First of all sorry for late response to new update, I was visiting friends and I am just not so much into group wanking :D As always I am on the infidelity path, making every choice for husband to make wife happy, protect and love her. Also encouraging wife to be sexy and do whatever she wants. These are my thoughts on update v0.3.1:

"Other women can do it, so can I" - this is the first glimpse in the text about large portion about this update, wife's moral debate with herself. Initially I was scared she would stay angry about other people having loose morals and dragging her in, but thanks to these moral debates you can see her loosening up or at least tolerating it. If she begins by merely questioning her morals at the start of it, you will find her looking for excuses by the end of update ;) It is described beautifully, meaningfully and well paced so it is worth a read even if you are normally "picture book" kinda guy or gal.

Loved wife's black turtle neck. Even tho she is dressed conservatively, she can't help but fill it out just right with her magnificent breasts which, by the way, you see plenty in this update and boy are they looking mint! Once again you showcase your great taste in wife's outfits and that makes me even more impatient for future where her outfits should become a lot spicier. Personally would love sheer top where you can barely see areolas and can piece together a nipple in your brain. Anyways moving on...

Mia sure did great job for us in wife's corruption. At first wife was judging Mia because of her lax outfit, but then she almost envied her by the end of that scene. This was also a much more transparent look into this workplaces morals and customs than previous updates. Once again if you pay a little attention to text you will be very hopeful for future in this particular work environment, I know I am! I mean wife is already calling other workers 'the boys' and I get extra large pulse every time I read that. I imagine her saying things like "oh your bum is kinda red, did the boys get ya again", "I'm having trouble with this report, perhaps I should visit the boys to sort it out" or even answering husband's questions with "I was just grabbing a drink after work, one of the boys had a birthday". Something about it is just perfect, keep using it ;)

Pool date with Heather - what a blast! First of all, that has to be the most beautiful changing room in any game I have played. Usually it looks like mold infested high school locker room, but this one actually looked like business that has health inspection and client opinions every now and then that they need to uphold :D Details were also great as always, with all the extra background people and elements. One thing specifically that I appreciated was wife undressing layer by layer - thanks to this we could see wife in pantyhose which I know many people love passionately. Her legs looked really sexy in them and I can only imagine what they would look like in stockings :love: Feels like every update your rendering and scene environment setting skills get more and more polished - great work!

But stunning visuals wasn't the only thing great with this pool date, main event was much more lively - Heather. What a great friend to have for a wife that needs to come out of a shell and embrace her inner seductress. First time after meeting for a while and she managed to introduce wife to a man she knows openly as a lover on a side, convince wife to check out his bulge, did a lovely duet with a guy talking openly about having casual sex with the wife, forced wife to practice flirting/dirty talk in the changing room and not to mention all the times wife questioned her morals or expressed doubts about her dull sex life. Heather - what a champ! Shopping with her will probably be the single hottest scene yet!

When wife returned home after workday and you could read her inner thoughts about making sure husband knows who is in charge in this relationship - what a lovely sight! I probably wouldn't want her to express it explicitly or try to humiliate or demean husband, at least in my path, but it is still nice to know that she knows what she wants and perhaps wouldn't mind sitting on husbands face (wink wink for future scene? don't remember any other game where facesitting was well made or even discussed, if anyone else likes some facesitting from time to time back me up here haha).

Also loved the fact that she appreciates husbands kindness, at least in my path where I make sure all the choices are for wife's benefit. Taking this from real life, I absolutely find it annoying when you want to spoil or be kind to someone and they just don't know how or refuse to take it. If I spoil you I want you to enjoy it, that is kind of the whole point! So thanks for having wife appreciate my kindness and hope she continues to do so, because I want to spoil her from head to toes! :)

A little negative thing that should be fixed sooner rather than later, if you think it needs fixing that is.. Wife says she feels like a Princess and while the sentiment is correct and awesome, it should be Queen. In my opinion Queen fits a lot better, Goddess even, but title Princess feels immature and innocent and interfering with fact that you want to worship her. It's not a big deal, but I definitely fall out of immersion when I read Princess where my mind says should be Queen or Goddess. Just consider it, or ask patreons if they would mind change from wife referring to herself as Princess to Queen or Goddess. Thanks!

And last quick note, wife's thoughts while having a bath. I found it funny how she refers to Patrick as this brute sexual deviant, but then holds Karl in such high regards. I am almost certain Karl is even more of a beast inside than Patrick shows, wife is in for some rude awakening, just hope her morals will be fixed by then so she doesn't have tail between her legs, but nice cock instead :D

Some typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Found this, i dont know if its a bug or has an impact in the future. Buying clothes for Debbie i chose Dont Peek but still have the Busted scene with sales girl.

dozermant

May 28, 2019
Great update, the respect/love stats seem to indicate that things are moving slowly but in the right direction, exactly what I wanted to see!

I have a million ideas for the story and where it should go but rather than share those I'll trust you Mink to lead the story where it should best go. My only suggestion to you: Can we see the wife's full face out of the water at some point? Every time she's out of the water some hair is covering her left eye. But if she's in the bath/pool we can see her full face and she's gorgeous.

Perhaps that is something that we don't see until her corruption is complete and she's out of her shell?

zandalari

May 4, 2019
But to me - and I guess to quite some others - the young holes swarming around the husband are irrelevant and essentially just a waste of resources. The less holes are out there, the sooner we will see updates where wifey takes it on the side. There are a lot of romance/harem themed games out there, and if this game is clearly designated to cater to those who are into NTR/sharing/cuckolding/cheating, given it's name and the initially available paths, all those young girls are just outside of the scope of the game, IMHO.
While I agree that the wife is the main star of this game, I think the other women offer some plot value. Like with the credit card. If you offer to pay for the clothes, the stupid fuck loses the card and the wife finds out about it. Because it was just one thing, she only has suspicions, for now. However, as the mistakes keep compounding, she will know and it will make her decision to cheat easier. It's a way the author can get the male mc to rock the boat slowly, but surely, without the story devolving into the tropes and cliche 5 min corruption paths that we all hate.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
While I agree that the wife is the main star of this game, I think the other women offer some plot value. Like with the credit card. If you offer to pay for the clothes, the stupid fuck loses the card and the wife finds out about it. Because it was just one thing, she only has suspicions, for now. However, as the mistakes keep compounding, she will know and it will make her decision to cheat easier. It's a way the author can get the male mc to rock the boat slowly, but surely, without the story devolving into the tropes and cliche 5 min corruption paths that we all hate.
I appreciate that these girls have value for those who are into sharing and having fun themselves, or for those who just look for as much 'action' as possible in a game, as well as for the story like in example with credit card. But given the tempo of the game itself and the fact that new updates are issued about every month or slower, I have a feeling that having those girls in game might postpone the end of its development for months and months (as compared with not having them, obviously. I guess to keep things realistic their stories/arcs would need to be carefully developed, then there are additional renders... I suppose also as the ingame time passes and it will start to branch heavily all those 'husband's' girls and the related options/events like loosing credit card and raising suspicion of the wife or not will make writing and coding tremendously more difficult). So even though the gals add value, it's kinda questionable to me whether it's worth it timewise to have them in a game revolving around letting your wife sleep with other guys, that was my point.

Actually as I wrote these couple of posts today for the author to consider, probably, and maybe even think about a poll - e.g. something like how much you'd appreciate these girls in a game, and how many of them you'd like to see in a game, if you want any at all - I got to think that there are a couple of them in the game already (student blonde and asian from the last update?) and they are not going anywhere now, eh? So all my considerations are probably pointless anyways.

Reactions: rokrad

zandalari

May 4, 2019
I don't disagree with any of your points. In fact, they're valid. I wonder how the 3 different paths will handle the side girls, I assume they'd be more prominent in the first route? There's a lot of ways this could go, we just have to keep faith in the dev who has them in the game for a reason. Assuming no more drastic cast expansion, it should still be a manageable workload. And who knows, maybe if the game gets more support on patreon, more people can start working on the game and we can get more of everything. That would be the dream.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
'Watching my wife' and 'Watching my wife watch me' as somebody nailed it previously, and it looks so promising now' ............ I'd love to see that!!! [EDIT. PLEASE do something with MC's dick, how can he fuck Debbie with that thing she gonna laugh at him]
That's only on the NTR route - and it fits my story plan - the dicks in the other two paths are more normal in terms of size.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes