Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Can you also suggest me few other games with good stories? I'm sort of new to erotic VN's and i would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
Hillside and free pass are very good
A wife and mother is good but a very slow burner and slow update times

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can you also suggest me few other games with good stories? I'm sort of new to erotic VN's and i would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.
'Light of My Life' is well written, imo. Plus, the Dev is active on his post which I always like.
'The Cabin - Summer Vacation' is shaping up to be what could be a good story.

Reactions: CSK92

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
'Light of My Life' is well written, imo. Plus, the Dev is active on his post which I always like.
'The Cabin - Summer Vacation' is shaping up to be what could be a good story.
Agreed.
I have played"The Cabin~Summer Vacation"and it is a good game as for Light of my life I have not played it but I will look into it,thanks

Reactions: clowns234

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
Detected a bug for which, even though the husband chooses to watch the action movie, it results that he agreed to let the wife watch her desired show in her POV story.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

jimbo88

Oct 10, 2018
Exciting Games - Hotwifing, slightly quicker pace than WMW, but still believable characters/story, with the bonus of gravitaionally viable breasts.
Project HotWife - totally gravity defying breasts, but the story's enough of a tease to if you can suspend your belief in physics as well as the MFC's breasts are suspended. PHWAMM (PHW's author's other shortstories, but not the one with pixie ears on the MFC though) are nice quick hits.
Friends Family And Strangers - A strong story, attractive original renders, dark in places
The Office Wife - Starts off well enough, enjoyed the first few updates, but then the author must've done poppers and the story accelerated unbelievably imo.
but
... basically twiddling my thumbs, and not alot else, waiting for the Minks' next installment.. for me WMW has spoilt my enjoyment of pretty much all the other VN's.
However, it felt, maybe wrongly, the last update took more of a chunk out of Mr Mink than anticipated. Very keen for him to look after himself and maintain his enthusiasm and expectations as the mechanics of maintaining a larger content/codebase increase .. apologies, but ultimately selfish reasons of course .. I want the journey to complete.
But, I sense he's heavily invested personally, and even with real life's inevitable joyous or saddening interjections, truely have faith that he will lead us gracefully and deliciously into the depths ....

Last edited:
Reactions: Illegible Mink

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Real curious how many partners/options will wifey have and if the male MC will have any input. I like the idea of the cuck having little to no input on what the wife does in these games, but at the same time there's definitely some more interesting options for me than others. I'd love to get Jacob, the intern, on top of her.

Loved the update, can't wait for more!

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
However, it felt, maybe wrongly, the last update took more of a chunk out of Mr Mink than anticipated.
But, I sense he's heavily invested personally, and even with real life's inevitable joyous or saddening interjections, truely have faith that he will lead us gracefully and deliciously into the depths ....
Your words mean a lot, Jimbo. I will pace and balance the work - like yourself, I am committed to this story and derive a great deal of enjoyment from it - not least is the interactions with you and so many others. Thanks muchly for you support of all kinds.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes