m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I think from an ntr perspective at least, the idea that she's dominant with her husband, but submissive to her lover(s) is attractive to me.
God damn it is so.. ntrish) I do not like humiliation in such stories
I understand that cheating and cuckold routes are the main ones for you, but I hope that this will not be in the sharing route, and it will remain vanilla.

Reactions: Old Dog

dozermant

May 28, 2019
Sorry, I was being somewhat facetious.;)

And I get what you're saying, but this game isn't moving too fast at all, imo.
In fact I think it's all shaping-up really nicely.
So, kudos and well-done to the dev.
You said you trust the dev, so why even make the point?
Just let him carry on with the fantastic job (imo) he's already doing.
I just wanted to give support to the pacing today, I think it's one of the best parts of the game. I agree with OP that I hope the game doesn't become abandoned and the build up gets no pay off of course.

I also just realized subconsciously the game / VN I might have been thinking of with that comment was probably Bella's first sin which I played recently:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bellas-first-sin-v1-0-stoperart.26560/

This is an NTR game with all payoff and no build up and yes a gangbang in the first 10 minutes. I don't want to badmouth it as it's not bad, but I think an NTR game without establishing the relationship fully between the characters just isn't as hot.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

ArkajezZz

May 16, 2018
I'm just really setting the scene for what will be to come. You're not missing it - it isn't there yet :). We're just at the top of the slippery slope.
it would be nice to have a scene where he fucks her blindfolded, but instead of finding himself he finds someone else, for a moment she tries to pull back but then agrees to her husband's will, so an idea

• Love
Reactions: The Sailor Man

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
it would be nice to have a scene where he fucks her blindfolded, but instead of finding himself he finds someone else, for a moment she tries to pull back but then agrees to her husband's will, so an idea
Always open to ideas! The blindfold thing I certainly get. Got to watch out for the consent thing - but I think a pre-arranged mystery man is a thought - perhaps at a party...

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
God damn it is so.. ntrish) I do not like humiliation in such stories
I understand that cheating and cuckold routes are the main ones for you, but I hope that this will not be in the sharing route, and it will remain vanilla.
Yes - definitely, I quite agree. There's no way at all that that sort of thing will be on the Sharing route.

Reactions: m4pII

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I just wanted to give support to the pacing today, I think it's one of the best parts of the game. I agree with OP that I hope the game doesn't become abandoned and the build up gets no pay off of course.

I also just realized subconsciously the game / VN I might have been thinking of with that comment was probably Bella's first sin which I played recently:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bellas-first-sin-v1-0-stoperart.26560/

This is an NTR game with all payoff and no build up and yes a gangbang in the first 10 minutes. I don't want to badmouth it as it's not bad, but I think an NTR game without establishing the relationship fully between the characters just isn't as hot.
Yep - I played that. 'Short story about a married couple going to a church.' - got to be the best intro ever! Worry not - I'm all about the pacing.

Reactions: dozermant

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes - definitely, I quite agree. There's no way at all that that sort of thing will be on the Sharing route.
then it will not be happening on the "Infidelity" route either,sorry if this seems like a dumb question but the last time I have had a wife/girlfriend dinosaurs walked the earth

Reactions: m4pII

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
I just wonder how on-rails the wife's perspective will get and whether we (as the player) will have any say in who she fools around with, whether it's cheating, sharing, etc...

dozermant

May 28, 2019
I just wonder how on-rails the wife's perspective will get and whether we (as the player) will have any say in who she fools around with, whether it's cheating, sharing, etc...
My hope is that you can never make a choice as the wife (other than the intial cheating/cuckolding/hotwiving set up) merely her behavior is a consequence of your actions. The game is to make the right decisions as the MP to lead to your desired consequences.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
then it will not be happening on the "Infidelity" route either,sorry if this seems like a dumb question but the last time I have had a wife/girlfriend dinosaurs walked the earth
It's worth pointing out that I haven't actually said it is happening yet :). But perhaps she goes upstairs to mess about and you're unaware of it / distracted / drunk! The options are endless... . I should write all this down.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
My hope is that you can never make a choice as the wife (other than the intial cheating/cuckolding/hotwiving set up) merely her behavior is a consequence of your actions. The game is to make the right decisions as the MP to lead to your desired consequences.
Being practical - it's hard to code for too many choices as it would need a whole set of renders / a new story path for each option. You'll never have to mess about with someone you don't want to though. Of course - although some wives are monogamous (in terms of lovers) plenty of girlies in this lifestyle have as many partners as they want, whenever they want. I reckon she'll always have something (or someone) to do.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's worth pointing out that I haven't actually said it is happening yet :). But perhaps she goes upstairs to mess about and you're unaware of it / distracted / drunk! The options are endless... . I should write all this down.
write all this down does that mean that we get royalties? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Illegible Mink

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Nice little update dev, story is now starting to move especially with Heather telling her to "Release your inner slut" I fucking loved that line. Not sure why wifey was wearing that granma one piece bathing suit? Anyway will the next update have their shopping scene or night club action in it? heatherscreenshot0001.png heatherscreenshot0002.png

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
If that's the case, then at least having some sort of walkthrough would help push her towards whichever path or event you'd like her to go down.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Nice little update dev, story is now starting to move especially with Heather telling her to "Release your inner slut" I fucking loved that line. Not sure why wifey was wearing that granma one piece bathing suit? Anyway will the next update have their shopping scene or night club action in it?
It's in there waiting to get out! Perhaps it never truly went away - MFC backstory coming in next x.1 release! Rest is still on the drawing board, but I definitely have a plan to do with wifey. Working on 4.0 now - it never ends... . Swim suit fitted where she was at that time - don't think you'll be seeing it again! Really glad you liked the release - means a lot.

• Love
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
It's in there waiting to get out! Perhaps it never truly went away - MFC backstory coming in next x.1 release! Rest is still on the drawing board, but I definitely have a plan to do with wifey. Working on 4.0 now - it never ends... . Swim suit fitted where she was at that time - don't think you'll be seeing it again! Really glad you liked the release - means a lot.
Really looking forward to seeing the back story concerning the wifey,as you know I have so many questions concerning this.
It will be a very interesting update

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes