longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I hadn't played this in a while so started over, I was glad to see there was a third choice added at the start, as I think cheating would be hotter than swinging or cuckholding. Also glad to see I've managed to get her love and respect down a level now. Still looking forward to more stuff with the schoolgirl, I wonder if at the end we'll be able to leave the wife for her.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the moment I am playing all routes but am leaning towards the infidelity route,hubby has not cheated,as I think it will be devastating for him if/when he finds out.
NTR
Normally I don't but this game has intrigued me as the wife does not have the body of a playboy model and has issues that most/if not all can relate to.
The hubby has his issues too but they do love each other and I do like how the updates switches between man/wife.
I still check in on the AwAm thread but now I mostly do Fan Art as lets just say I have issues with AwAm

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I hadn't played this in a while so started over, I was glad to see there was a third choice added at the start, as I think cheating would be hotter than swinging or cuckholding. Also glad to see I've managed to get her love and respect down a level now. Still looking forward to more stuff with the schoolgirl, I wonder if at the end we'll be able to leave the wife for her.
Yep - the Cheat path fits in nicely. Still not sure what I like the most myself. Unless you want to, you don't have to lower the Love - at least not bottom it out. Love can still be there while ntr/cheating exists in your relationship. It allows you to be as nice as you want to be :).

Reactions: NewTricks

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yep - the Cheat path fits in nicely. Still not sure what I like the most myself. Unless you want to, you don't have to lower the Love - at least not bottom it out. Love can still be there while ntr/cheating exists in your relationship. It allows you to be as nice as you want to be :).
I have treated my wife like a goddess/princess on the infidelity route

Reactions: Illegible Mink

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I Just hope that this game will not turn out as a slow burner like many Games out there,Great Graphics but not much Sex, it would be a shame.
Hate to see her being another Hot Wife that is not that Hot.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I Just hope that this game will not turn out as a slow burner like many Games out there,Great Graphics but not much Sex, it would be a shame.
It is still a bit early in the game and the ground work has mostly been laid so as I have said I think some exciting events are not too far in the future.
Back to my rendering :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
It think you'll find that you're burning slowly right now :). But don't worry - I have no intention of doing that. This release is sort of about taking the story forward, in that the MFC is starting to acknowledge her own desires.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nah I kinda enjoy being a dick and being as nice as possible to the schoolgirl at the expense of the relationship with the wife.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Now now now. A dev picking a favorite path is like a parent picking a favorite child. We all know that you have one but it is rude to say it out loud. Just kidding. Gun to my head, the grumpy infidelity path is my favorite too just because of her internal thoughts on the matter. The story is moving in a direction that her choosing to hide things will cause more dramatic tension no matter what her husband is up to.

dozermant

May 28, 2019
The slow burning aspect is the appeal of this game to me. Too many games have pacing issues where like a gangbang happens in the first 10 minutes of the game. I know you're horny dev, but build up to it my man.

In this case, the wife cheating / cuckolding / hotwifing from a standard routine long term monogamous relationship needs to feel organic or else the game fails at its goals imo. I trust IllegibleMink to get the pacing right based on what I've seen so far, and hope he doesn't just give in to the horniness too quickly.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes