Xiomi

May 29, 2021
Can you make dev to your game an walkthrough maybe a little help for someone esle whose stuck in one situation,I like your game ypu created dev, keep it up :)

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I found that this last update was a little too fast paced regarding Nathalie's change of mind at the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I get that - Heather's somewhat persuasive style certainly had an effect on her. Perhaps she just got a bit carried away - but she does have a back story which is relevant to those feelings - we'll look at that soon. I'd say she reacted to the slap in a reasonable fashion at the time - but she does have an underlying attraction to Patrick, even if it's just on a basic physical sense, rather than a deeper emotional one. It doesn't mean that she'll be acting like a slut from the next release - just that she's started to recognise another side to her character that she buried some time ago. Ultimately though, the comment alone just sets up a point from which we can start taking her story forward - which of course we have to do :).

Reactions: zandalari

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I found that this last update was a little too fast paced regarding Nathalie's change of mind at the end.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe, but she has only worked there for a short while and while this type of behaviour is unacceptable she may still need time to find her feat

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Maybe, but she has only worked there for a short while and while this type of behaviour is unacceptable she may still need time to find her feat
Ok, but she's not the shy one. So I was expecting a sharper reply (physical response), especially after giving a lesson to the young girl (and because of what she saw in the file room).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Ok, but she's not the shy one. So I was expecting a sharper reply (physical response), especially after giving a lesson to the young girl (and because of what she saw in the file room).
Something like rip his dick off and show it down his throat

• Haha
Reactions: neronwtf

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This would explain something, but again I still found a little bit abrupt the decision taking in account what we have seen so far. However, I'm not complaining, I want the action to begin also :)
When wifey does start to get some(outside of marriage action)the hubby could be very happy with his change as long as he doesn't ask too many questions

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
How light or heavy will the BDSM get?
Actually, I'm not sure yet - haven't planned that out yet. But I like the fact that their power dynamic will change and she'll become much more dominant once she knows she's in the driving seat. I think from an ntr perspective at least, the idea that she's dominant with her husband, but submissive to her lover(s) is attractive to me.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Actually, I'm not sure yet - haven't planned that out yet. But I like the fact that their power dynamic will change and she'll become much more dominant once she knows she's in the driving seat. I think from an ntr perspective at least, the idea that she's dominant with her husband, but submissive to her lover(s) is attractive to me.
That sounds very nasty,I will have to think on it.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Can you make dev to your game an walkthrough maybe a little help for someone esle whose stuck in one situation,I like your game ypu created dev, keep it up :)
I would like to - but atm writing, coding and art takes up every minute of my time - apart from real life shit :). I do acknowledge the benefits of having one - and it is definitely on my to do list.

dozermant

May 28, 2019
I don't know any game on here where a female gets gangbanged in the first 10 mins.

Name these games, cos I'm interested to know what they are.
That was hyperbole, my point is is just that I find a lot of games things move way too fast for me, and once the game becomes a complete fuck fest it's like your actions are consequence free cause no matter what you do you get a scene of crazy debauchery. The build up is the most enjoyable part imo. The point of this game truly is the journey moreso than the destination, and I am grateful for IllegibleMink for making it (and supporting him on patreon as a result).

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
That was hyperbole, my point is is just that I find a lot of games things move way too fast for me, and once the game becomes a complete fuck fest it's like your actions are consequence free cause no matter what you do you get a scene of crazy debauchery. The build up is the most enjoyable part imo. The point of this game truly is the journey moreso than the destination, and I am grateful for IllegibleMink for making it (and supporting him on patreon as a result).
Sorry, I was being somewhat facetious.;)

And I get what you're saying, but this game isn't moving too fast at all, imo.
In fact I think it's all shaping-up really nicely.
So, kudos and well-done to the dev.
You said you trust the dev, so why even make the point?
Just let him carry on with the fantastic job (imo) he's already doing.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes