Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We know that it's an interest that divides opinion. But I do appreciate the fact that he was polite and balanced in sharing his opinion. It's not always the case.
I agree the person was polite but I would liked a more in deph explanation as to why

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Illegible Mink

:ROFLMAO:Just threw myself away laughing when I played the new update! Is it simple chance that "Patrick" looks like he does or was a table tennis player the reference point? There is German national team TT player Patrick(!) Franziska, who looks quite similar to the Patrick in the game. Just wanted you to know, btw. nice forehand "spin" on Tara by him.;):cool:
I'd like to pretend that it was intentional, but sadly I'm not that clever. Not that familiar with TT :D. It was a good hit - he likes her really!

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'd like to pretend that it was intentional, but sadly I'm not that clever. Not that familiar with TT :D. It was a good hit - he likes her really!
Thought that might be the case, but since the resemblance is remarkable, it could have been intention. Here is a pic of Patrick Franziska:
You make really good artwork, not only in this case, thumbs up!

Reactions: Illegible Mink

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume there is still nothing to 'watch' yet. I'll check back on next update.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I do plan on playing this. I would just rather wait - for now.'
Too many abandoned games out there to get invested just yet.
I know you've been following the project. I'm just going the direction I want to go - telling the story I want to tell. I'm enjoying the writing etc, and like the characters. Just want to do them justice.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes