Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Great game. One of the best in this period.
A question for the developer: will every route have his own renders? Or do you think to "recycle" the same renders in the different routes?
Thanks.
Thank you very much for your comment, and as for your question - in true Houses of Parliament speak - "I refer the gentleman to the post I gave four posts above." :)

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
How to unlock Image 24 and 26 in gallery?:unsure: Tried multiple playthrough but to no avail.

Btw I am really enjoying this game and hope it gets the support it deserves. :love:
Image 24 is having sex with hubby and 26 is him climaxing on his wife's pussy.
So after the night out suggest an early night to the wife,I think it is.

Reactions: ashketchumisty

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
I love the 3 path concept, but in this actual version the cheating/infidelity path have a big lack of content, I played fro 1h-2h to reach the end of the version in that path and i didn't saw any cheating scene or somethign like that. I dont know if the other paths have more or less content.

Despite of that I really like the models (all the girls are hot af) and teh story is bulding really good, and the decisions have consequences, thats awesome.

Im excited to see what will come in the future.

GL <3

Reactions: Old Dog

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i didn't saw any cheating scene or somethign like that
You won't have seen it because it hasn't happened yet :). Take a look at post #968 where I discuss the story progress and my plans for it following a similar question to yours. I really appreciate your generous comments though and we will get there - I just don't want to rush the journey.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017

Unlocked
Quick Update for Ps and Ts
Just a quick note to say that although I wanted to send 3.1 out last night - I've delayed it slightly until about lunchtime today. I don't like doing this, but this is because I want to tweak some renders which were not up to standard and thus were irritating me. I also wanted to improve another scene beyond what I'd done with it.
I'd rather do this than send it out half-cocked so to speak. I tried to get it done last night, but eventually had to go to bed! So, a few of hours on this, this morning , and then uploading, which takes an hour or so and it'll be out. Sorry for the slight delay - just wanted you to know that I'm on it and I'm not sitting watching TV :).

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Unlocked
Quick Update for Ps and Ts
Just a quick note to say that although I wanted to send 3.1 out last night - I've delayed it slightly until about lunchtime today. I don't like doing this, but this is because I want to tweak some renders which were not up to standard and thus were irritating me. I also wanted to improve another scene beyond what I'd done with it.
I'd rather do this than send it out half-cocked so to speak. I tried to get it done last night, but eventually had to go to bed! So, a few of hours on this, this morning , and then uploading, which takes an hour or so and it'll be out. Sorry for the slight delay - just wanted you to know that I'm on it and I'm not sitting watching TV :).
No big deal waiting some hours as it will not kill anybody

Last edited:

rokit6/Naxoll

Mar 30, 2019
You won't have seen it because it hasn't happened yet :). Take a look at post #968 where I discuss the story progress and my plans for it following a similar question to yours. I really appreciate your generous comments though and we will get there - I just don't want to rush the journey.
Yeah, thats what I mean, atm the infidelity path (at least) dont have sex scenes.

I really appreciate your decision of don't rush the story, that's the best for the NTR stories. If it have a good previous storie build, the effect of the NTR incresse a lot.

Hoping and exciting to see the next updates <3

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Thanks for the support - some like and some don't. There is an option to avoid the dark side and engage in a more sharing relationship too :p.
Each to their own....not going to kink shame but I am way to possesive to share or enjoy NTR games...but if you like that stuff,knock yourself out

Reactions: Illegible Mink
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes