neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
hm just did the sharing patch and still managed to get the lez sceene. What route and playstyle are you playing? Did you confrnt the boss at the bar?
Yes I confronted her at the bar. I'am heading for a sharing route with an assertive ("alpha") MC.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Yes I confronted her at the bar. I'am heading for a sharing route with an assertive ("alpha") MC.
Did another run with sharing all asshole choices and confronted the boss and still got it, did you start a new game for the latest release? I didn't get the dreams when i used my old saves maybe its the file room scene for you?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure what you mean? What are you asking?
They are just being cheeky. A wife and mother (AWAM) is a game that is notorious for being all slap and tickle but the eponymous mother never actually has sex with anyone but her husband no matter how much you stack up her corruption points or affinity points with other characters. It is a source of frustration for its rabid audience that I do not anticipate with this game.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Did another run with sharing all asshole choices and confronted the boss and still got it, did you start a new game for the latest release? I didn't get the dreams when i used my old saves maybe its the file room scene for you?
I think I have a save on a more cuck route but I will try to do a new game just in case. I had the dreams so it could be as you said.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Mmmmm.... Good game, but... Have we the new AWAM?
Well, that seems perhaps a bit harsh. The last time you had sex with MFC was in 2.0/2.1 - we're only on 3.0. I suppose its very much a matter of taste. When I plan the story I don't always plan a full sex scene - only if I think it fits with the story. What I include perhaps are sexual scenes - such as Clara and Patrick (2.1), Trish and Avery (3.0). I won't pepper the story with scenes I don't really think fits the narrative because it will perhaps add an air of unreality to it. That doesn't mean that it won't happen, just that it has to be there for a reason.

I'm aware that players of the game want to get there - and as I've said, I want that too - but I'm not going to destroy the story to do so. I want to enjoy the journey, as well as the final aim. I know that people are not being rude when they comment that they want the story to kick in - it's an expression of enjoying it and wanting it to progress. I also know some games have gone on ad infinitum with no progress - there is no way this game will do that. However, as I say above - this is release 3.0 - so putting it into perspective, it's only the third episode.

It's also worth bearing in mind that some of the story line - especially regarding the MFC is score dependent. You need to set up a situation which takes her into that world. Once you're there, you just need to keep her there. We started the story at the beginning - so these things will play their course. I certainly don't get upset by people saying they want to play my game and enjoy it and want more - I'm very grateful. Equally though I think it's important to stick with my vision (with some tweaks through experience and feedback), accept that some people won't engage with it, but finish with something I'm happy with. Just be patient and hopefully enjoy the ride.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I think I have a save on a more cuck route but I will try to do a new game just in case. I had the dreams so it could be as you said.
Sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties - but I can't really see why as it's not hard to get the scene. There is no variable scripted which would prevent it - you say you'll find the file, and then go and look. If your trying to get into Debbie's pants (as if you would!) you have to knock her offer to help back and search for the file on your own. Of course, I quite like the time spent with Debs in the file room anyway - but that's just the way I roll. Seems to me a restart is called for - but that can happen as the game is developed. But soz for your inconvenience - it's a nuisance.

Reactions: neronwtf

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
They are just being cheeky. A wife and mother (AWAM) is a game that is notorious for being all slap and tickle but the eponymous mother never actually has sex with anyone but her husband no matter how much you stack up her corruption points or affinity points with other characters. It is a source of frustration for its rabid audience that I do not anticipate with this game.
Yep - that happened in PHW too.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Sorry to hear that you're having some difficulties - but I can't really see why as it's not hard to get the scene. There is no variable scripted which would prevent it - you say you'll find the file, and then go and look. If your trying to get into Debbie's pants (as if you would!) you have to knock her offer to help back and search for the file on your own. Of course, I quite like the time spent with Debs in the file room anyway - but that's just the way I roll. Seems to me a restart is called for - but that can happen as the game is developed. But soz for your inconvenience - it's a nuisance.
Don't worry (y) but thanks for your apology anyway. I did try again and this time it worked. I don't know what was I'd being doing wrong.
However, I will take the chance to ask, do I have to do two different saves after this decision? I mean will I lose points with Debbie if I want to pursue her and I reject her offer?

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Do I have to do two different saves after this decision? I mean will I lose points with Debbie if I want to pursue her and I reject her offer?
Nope, don't worry. Trish'll still have messed with Avery even if you don't follow that route, and certainly don't worry about Debbie - she thinks you're great!

Reactions: neronwtf

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
can anyone tell who are in the gallery photos of first page, first photo in third row, a woman sitting on a man, photo is through a window?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
can anyone tell who are in the gallery photos of first page, first photo in third row, a woman sitting on a man, photo is through a window?
MC's ex-wife and a dude his background is different depending on route

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
i just started and love this game a lot but why everyone is beautiful i dont understand that. i think most of the background characters must be ugly so my wife would be much more precious to lose in that universe. also to get most evil mfc which stats(love/respect) do i need?
That really depends on the route rather than the stats. The stats can be reduced just by how you relate to the MFC regardless of route. So it really depends on want you want her to be - a wife who cuckolds you with another man, with your consent and agreement, or a wife who cheats on you without your consent. It's up to you what you want :). Most experiences won't be a barrel of laughs for you I'd say.

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 1175264

Overview:
The story centres around you; a happily married man with a loving wife. The game follows your journey towards a new romantic awakening in which you broaden your love life to sample wife sharing. How far you go down this rabbit hole, and which direction you follow is up to you. What is certain is that there is no going back for the pair of you as you taste the forbidden fruit of wife sharing, hotwifing and cuckolding.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-20
Release Date: 2021-08-08
Developer: Illegible Mink
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1175233 View attachment 1175236 View attachment 1175237 View attachment 1175238 View attachment 1175242 View attachment 1175245 View attachment 1175264 View attachment 1204114 View attachment 1204120 View attachment 1265753 View attachment 1265759 View attachment 1265760 View attachment 1265762 View attachment 1265763 View attachment 1265768 View attachment 1297658 View attachment 1297659 View attachment 1297660 View attachment 1362572 View attachment 1362574 View attachment 1362575 View attachment 1362576 View attachment 1362577 View attachment 1362578
Thanks for explaining the 3 routes but i'd like to ask, there is different content for each route? if yes must play each route to see it?

Reactions: Druide 77

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thanks for explaining the 3 routes but i'd like to ask, there is different content for each route? if yes must play each route to see it?
Not really as I assume you'll play the route you enjoy the most. Too much work to make bespoke content for three paths. There are some options and different images etc but these are often linked to choices rather than routes. The differences tend to be in the dialogue.

Reactions: Old Dog

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Not really as I assume you'll play the route you enjoy the most. Too much work to make bespoke content for three paths. There are some options and different images etc but these are often linked to choices rather than routes. The differences tend to be in the dialogue.
Hey i imagine you have put some work in this game, wouldnt be a shame if i left something out?

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Fantasy1974

Aug 1, 2018
Great game. One of the best in this period.
A question for the developer: will every route have his own renders? Or do you think to "recycle" the same renders in the different routes?
Thanks.

Mar 16, 2019
How to unlock Image 24 and 26 in gallery?:unsure: Tried multiple playthrough but to no avail.

Btw I am really enjoying this game and hope it gets the support it deserves. :love:

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes