clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No - definitely not. Did I misunderstand you? Sharing does not include any ntr / humiliation at all. As you say, it's for those who want to spice up their lives and both participate actively. If you haven't already, take a look at the Dev Notes which goes into it - but it may be that I just missed your point..
Thanks for the clarification. :)
And for the advice. I need to start paying more attention to notes and such.

Last edited:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I love this game! Can I ask something? Can you do a pdf walkthrough or a walkthrough mod for each path? It will make the game even greater so we can enjoy everything! Thank you very much for this piece of art!
Nice art, CG and I think the story more interesting with 3 routes in here.
Keep healty for dev, wait for next update
The game is really beautiful. When will the new update arrive?
Yep - I'm aware of a growing need for a walkthrough. Genuinely - it's just a matter of time - I'm very much a busy bee with this project, but I need to sort it. Next update (3.1) will of course be posted here, but must post to Patreon first - as I'm sure you'll appreciate. It'll definitely come though! Thank you to all of you for your messages of support - I really value them.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Yep - I'm aware of a growing need for a walkthrough. Genuinely - it's just a matter of time - I'm very much a busy bee with this project, but I need to sort it. Next update (3.1) will of course be posted here, but must post to Patreon first - as I'm sure you'll appreciate. It'll definitely come though! Thank you to all of you for your messages of support - I really value them.
With WT everything will easyer, thanks dev...

Mmmmm.... Good game, but... Have we the new AWAM ?
I hope no, u know about the update :(

harry173

Dec 6, 2017
For all perfectionists out there that would like to see the entire gallery, I've made a gallery patch.

Just pop the gallery.rpy file included in the download inside the game folder, restart your game and you should be good to go.

Disclaimer - it's the first time I'm doing this, so I don't really know if it's against any rules. If so, please let me know :)

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
you only need to reject the request to have her help with the search so far as i know
I'm not so sure because I've tried without her being invited and it didn't happen either. I will try again, but I think is related with a decision I made beforehand.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not so sure because I've tried without her being invited and it didn't happen either. I will try again, but I think is related with a decision I made beforehand.
I just did a speedrun playing the cuck route, good boy playstyle simped for debbie all the way except refused the last offer for help and got the lez sceene. Did you tell the boss you lost the files or lied to her? You need to lie to get the option to search

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
playing the cuck route
I think this is the problem. I am on a more assertive path. Fooling around with Debbie, being assertive with Nathalie. I've tried both lying and telling the truth. When I lie, I am at the files room but nothing happen.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
I think this is the problem. I am on a more assertive path. Fooling around with Debbie, being assertive with Nathalie. I've tried both lying and telling the truth. When I lie, I am at the files room but nothing happen.
hm just did the sharing patch and still managed to get the lez sceene. What route and playstyle are you playing? Did you confrnt the boss at the bar?

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes