Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Real curious how many partners/options will wifey have and if the male MC will have any input. I like the idea of the cuck having little to no input on what the wife does in these games, but at the same time there's definitely some more interesting options for me than others. I'd love to get Jacob, the intern, on top of her.

Loved the update, can't wait for more!
See post #1098 which discusses something similar to this earlier this evening.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey, im trying to play the sharing route, how much love and respect (if they count) i need?
You need to keep them reasonably high - but they don't need to be maxed out. In terms of the colours of the score bars, just maintain them in the warmer colours - yellow etc). If you swing by the Developer notes, I discuss this sort of stuff there.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Thickgravy49

Jul 24, 2017
I just wanted to give support to the pacing today, I think it's one of the best parts of the game. I agree with OP that I hope the game doesn't become abandoned and the build up gets no pay off of course.

I also just realized subconsciously the game / VN I might have been thinking of with that comment was probably Bella's first sin which I played recently:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bellas-first-sin-v1-0-stoperart.26560/

This is an NTR game with all payoff and no build up and yes a gangbang in the first 10 minutes. I don't want to badmouth it as it's not bad, but I think an NTR game without establishing the relationship fully between the characters just isn't as hot.
Well...it's not really a game, just a short 'renpy comic' that Stoper did as a quick side-thing for his patrons.
And it's two old men plus her husband. Can you really classify that as a gangbang?
Isn't it a foursome?
Is three men a gang?
If it is, I'd say that's a pretty-small gang. More like a trio.

I've just googled it and according to the rules of the International Gangbang Federation (IGF), you need at least 5 men for it to be classed as a proper, bona-fide, genuine gangbang.
Just saying.;)

The other sentiments I totally agree with, for what it's worth.:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dozermant

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Well...it's not really a game, just a short 'renpy comic' that Stoper did as a quick side-thing for his patrons.
And it's two old men plus her husband. Can you really classify that as a gangbang?
Isn't it a foursome?
Is three men a gang?

I've just googled it and according to the rules of the International Gangbang Federation (IGF), you need at least 5 men for it to be classed as a proper, bona-fide, genuine gangbang.
Just saying.;)

So all 3 of her holes & 2 hands then.

Reactions: Illegible Mink

oldtaku

Apr 3, 2018
regardless if i choose to watch my movie or watch her documentary she still acts as if i choose to watch the movie

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Don't worry about him - in the end, he'll enjoy his fate (well, possibly not the Cheat one)!
About the endings.
I swear if on the cheating route, after husband finds out about everything, he will have the opportunity to even the score, take revenge, or possibly even physically harm her or lover (s?), This route will become my favorite)

And about the cuckold route.
I understand that MC is likely to turn into a mess in the end, but it would be interesting to have a choice in all endings. That is, either the MC accepts a new lifestyle, or realizes that this is not for him and they break up

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Isn't it a foursome?
Is three men a gang?

Just saying.;)

Well, I think that put that debate to bed :D.

Reactions: Thickgravy49

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
About the endings.
I swear if on the cheating route, after husband finds out about everything, he will have the opportunity to even the score, take revenge, or possibly even physically harm her or lover (s?), This route will become my favorite)

And about the cuckold route.
I understand that MC is likely to turn into a mess in the end, but it would be interesting to have a choice in all endings. That is, either the MC accepts a new lifestyle, or realizes that this is not for him and they break up
Yes - the Cheat route could become somewhat destructive - then again, some play the game as they love their wife completely, and so may tolerate the infidelity. Of course the game has to end somewhere. RE cuckolding, the decision might become even more stark - is that the sound of tiny feet I hear?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
RE cuckolding, the decision might become even more stark - is that the sound of tiny feet I hear?
It's .. dark
You know that I am not a fan of such ntr and stories precisely because in them the character of the husband is mainly portrayed as an idiot and a weakling.

Personally, for me, it is important that the MC has the opportunity to adequately react, if not to the behavior of his wife, then at least to the result of her actions.
That is, I do not believe that there is a person who is so weak-willed and insignificant that he is ready to endure anything.
Each has its own limit.

If the husband has the opportunity to somehow repay her at the end, I will give you a standing ovation.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you, Mink for yet another satisfying update that builds up on the story and characters! I love this update cycle, even if we can't pick any choices (as we, rightfully, don't control her) it always feels very engaging to me seeing the consequences of our actions and the wife's thoughts and insights.

On a side note, I've noticed that every new update all the previous texts appear as being new [the option of skipping already read text pressing shift won't work with them] and that loading a save file taken during a choice is a tad buggy. Is there any reason for that? Otherwise, you might want to look into that.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Thank you, Mink for yet another satisfying update that builds up on the story and characters! I love this update cycle, even if we can't pick any choices (as we, rightfully, don't control her) it always feels very engaging to me seeing the consequences of our actions and the wife's thoughts and insights.

On a side note, I've noticed that every new update all the previous texts appear as being new [the option of skipping already read text pressing shift won't work with them] and that loading a save file taken during a choice is a tad buggy. Is there any reason for that? Otherwise, you might want to look into that.
Thanks for your generous comments, Slider.

On your latter comment - any change that is made be me to a previous release when I write an new episode will often throw out the Skip function when it is patched on. As I often go back in, edit some dialogue, improve a render etc - this can happen - it's just a process of trying to get a better experience overall. I don't think there's much I can do about it.

Similarly, if there is a variable change or a path change for example, the rollback will struggle to find it - it's restore point so to speak has changed/vanished. This won't crash it, but it might just default to a previous point which it can handle and does recognise. That's my understanding anyway! It's a pain - but I suppose it's for the greater good :).

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Can you make the dick a little bigger? It's really a turn off if the husband's dick looks like pinky.
It's a trope - but only on the NTR path. It's not his fault - but it can explain why his wife will begin to feel the way she will do. The other two routes are 'normal' sized.

Reactions: dozermant
4.00 star(s) 46 Votes