Amte

Jul 23, 2017
Could be interesting to have a few occasions with the pupil within an acceptable frame.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Although I want to like her, she remains just downright negated by me.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yikes! What a waste of artistic talent! I will not touch it, but those renders look awesome!
How is it a waste?
I have played the game and I have really enjoyed it.
The wife looks like an average wife/female who seems to be going through a mid life crisis after(maybe) trying to reinvent herself after her somewhat of a colourful past.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Illegible Mink

:ROFLMAO:Just threw myself away laughing when I played the new update! Is it simple chance that "Patrick" looks like he does or was a table tennis player the reference point? There is German national team TT player Patrick(!) Franziska, who looks quite similar to the Patrick in the game. Just wanted you to know, btw. nice forehand "spin" on Tara by him.;):cool:

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Yikes! What a waste of artistic talent! I will not touch it, but those renders look awesome!
How is it a waste?
I have played the game and I have really enjoyed it.
The wife looks like an average wife/female who seems to be going through a mid life crisis after(maybe) trying to reinvent herself after her somewhat of a colourful past.
We know that it's an interest that divides opinion. But I do appreciate the fact that he was polite and balanced in sharing his opinion. It's not always the case.

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes