WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys I was just wondering about something how many people are on the love/sharing path, like myself. Or do you prefer the hate/cheating route?

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah I tried doing a hate/cheat route but couldn't go through with it as I'm not a fan of that kind of content, but have nothing against it. I said to Mink once that he is on the verge of making a really good game since you have that kind of choice.
I am not fan of the hate/cheat route but I wanted to see the difference in thoughts/dialog from wifey and since no matter how well you treat wifey she will still cheat one you

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I am not fan of the hate/cheat route but I wanted to see the difference in thoughts/dialog from wifey and since no matter how well you treat wifey she will still cheat one you
Sorry little confused here when you say she will cheat anyways no matter what does that mean even on the love/sharing route? Sharing I have no problem with as long as my MC knows about it, this could be a game changer if she cheats regardless, but either way its still a good game lol.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sorry little confused here when you say she will cheat anyways no matter what does that mean even on the love/sharing route? Sharing I have no problem with as long as my MC knows about it, this could be a game changer if she cheats regardless, but either way its still a good game lol.
I know that she will cheat on the loving faithful route and probably the same with all the routes but I cannot remember

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Hey guys I was just wondering about something how many people are on the love/sharing path, like myself. Or do you prefer the hate/cheating route?
It's worth bearing in mind that you can still follow a Love route on the Cuckold and Cheat paths too. Respect is the stat which has the real impact. Just picking up on the Hate term - you don't have to play like that (I know you're probably aware of this though) :) .

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I know that she will cheat on the loving faithful route and probably the same with all the routes but I cannot remember
You can Cheat when you want to. She will only cheat if you're on the Cheat route - and maybe (with your approval) on the Cuckold Route. She will not cheat on you if on the sharing route - ever. That's not what that route is all about.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
It's worth bearing in mind that you can still follow a Love route on the Cuckold and Cheat paths too. Respect is the stat which has the real impact. Just picking up on the Hate term - you don't have to play like that (I know you're probably aware of this though) :) .
Ah gotcha, I actually did not know you could have the love route and cheat paths lol. Good job Mink that is actually unique.

Illegible Mink

Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Ah gotcha, I actually did not know you could have the love route and cheat paths lol. Good job Mink that is actually unique.
You can love your wife and she'll can still mess about (if Respect is low). She can still love you - but just can't help herself. Something to do with her upbringing and early life choices - as you'll see in 4.1 (when it arrives).

4.00 star(s) 46 Votes