Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Why is the use of old saves experimental? I would think the majority of people would want to keep their progress instead of having to start completely over every time there's a new update.
it's experimental because until now I have tried it only with my save files. I want to wait a little to say "it worked". I'm in the look out for any possible error or possible malfunctions with the quest log (things like that).

Reactions: FookU2

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
"Monthly new scene"

Christ almighty...
That will change with the time but for now this is what I can afford to pay (I'm not the artist), without the support of all the community and the patreons it would be very difficult to continue with the project right now that I'm jobless. So I only ask for patience, I hope for better times for all of us.

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
I'm following this game's development with great interest, only complaint I have is to please make the cracks on the market's floor near the mc's house "walkable" on.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I'm following this game's development with great interest, only complaint I have is to please make the cracks on the market's floor near the mc's house "walkable" on.
Ok, thanks for the data!! I will check it and change it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
it's experimental because until now I have tried it only with my save files. I want to wait a little to say "it worked". I'm in the look out for any possible error or possible malfunctions with the quest log (things like that).
Ah. I misunderstood the meaning of "experimental" then. lol I thought you were saying you were only doing it temporarily to see how people thought about it haha. I understand now. Cool beans. \m/ :) \m/

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Ah. I misunderstood the meaning of "experimental" then. lol I thought you were saying you were only doing it temporarily to see how people thought about it haha. I understand now. Cool beans. \m/ :) \m/
Thanks!!! It's the first time I do a project like this, so even if I work hard on different things I don't have the confidance to say: Hey it's ready guys! especially if I only use data created by me. I will wait a little for any possible error to appear, if everything goes well I will eliminate the "experimental", the same with the Nora's movement speed.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
All right Guys, the Patreon version is out!! The public release will be during April 23th.

Further more if you are interested in create a character with your specs, relevant for the story (and not just a random dude) please check the newly updated Holy Knight rank of Patreon.

Thanks again for everything!!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Version 0.05 is out!!!! I hope you enjoy it, after all, it was quite difficult for me to write the dialogues this time, but I'm quite happy with the result. I will wait a couple of days to regain my health (I'm sick) and I will resume my work with 0.06.
Thanks for everything Guys!!!

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Does old saves work with this new version Shadow Blade ? Btw i love Nora, she is sssssso cute and super naive i like it :HideThePain:
Keep the good work !!!

(Im blind i didnt see the informations in the OP !!!) so soooooorry)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Does old saves work with this new version Shadow Blade ? Btw i love Nora, she is sssssso cute and super naive i like it :HideThePain:
Keep the good work !!!

(Im blind i didnt see the informations in the OP !!!) so soooooorry)
It should work, no one has reported any problem until now. Nora has a nice charm XD

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Well after the shower if you return you are stuck at the guard station, always says i need a shower.
and no i don't read texts :p

Last edited:

makoitiesto

Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys,can you upload the save file please,because i deleted the last patch's save file.I need the beginning of 0.05.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes