Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I was expecting her to lose her virginity during sex. I enjoy seeing several different options for this type of thing ...
My idea for this aspect is this: I want to introduce more pervert characters, you will be able the advance the type of pervert encounters with them and depending of your decisions you will lose her virginity with the character of your choice if you decide to lose her virginity.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
My idea for this aspect is this: I want to introduce more pervert characters, you will be able the advance the type of pervert encounters with them and depending of your decisions you will lose her virginity with the character of your choice if you decide to lose her virginity.
i'm waiting for this don't worry take as long as you want to be creative just don't forget the blood ahayayah

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Recently I was finally able to add the H-stats to the menu of the game, now they are displayed in the menu screen, also I added more information to the Profile page of the status section of the game. (I'm preparing things for the combat section but it will take a while to see it, after all I want new portraits for that section with combat damage and before that I want portraits for Judith and Nils, the future combat team of Nora).

I have been working in the story, the maps of the Enterteinment District, NPC and adding the necessary switches in the game to work with the "Chain of Events" .

During the next days I will keep working in the story, after all I keep changing it so that it is the best possible, especially for the introduction of future new characters.

By the way here is the menu with the H-stats, if you have more suggestions for the H-stats or suggestions about the vocabulary I use, they are welcome.

Patreon status.jpg

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hey Guys! I want to tell you that version 0.06 will be ready this weekend for the patreons! And the public release will be next week! Today
hi am new here i love the game so far , i dont know if you consider other things but i wound mind incest or prostitutions
Just finished with 0.06!!! I'm super happy (and tired!). I like your ideas, but in this first game I don't think that I touch those subjects as such. There are not options for a incest path in this game, but my second game will have it! Neither for prostitution, but maybe Nora will use her body as a mean to her objective.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Hey Guys! I want to tell you that version 0.06 will be ready this weekend for the patreons! And the public release will be next week! Today

Just finished with 0.06!!! I'm super happy (and tired!). I like your ideas, but in this first game I don't think that I touch those subjects as such. There are not options for a incest path in this game, but my second game will have it! Neither for prostitution, but maybe Nora will use her body as a mean to her objective.
The heroine will engage in prostitution for her own purposes.
Will her fornication level increase to MAX in the end?

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
shame i do love a good slave story as well thank you
For that you will have to wait, I do have a plan with slavery. but it will be a while to see it. You see what I want to do is a lot of games with different characters in differente places but in the same world, you will see character's from the other games from time to time. This first game is to me a learning oportunity, and is the base for the rules and situation of the world. The second game will be 5 years earlier (this was the first originally, but I don't have the money to maintain a project with multiple character's, 4 in this case as main character's) the third is the one about slavery located in the eastern countries.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The heroine will engage in prostitution for her own purposes.
Will her fornication level increase to MAX in the end?
It won't be like you have a level, I mean I remember in other games how I used to repeat and repeat events to level up and unlock new scenes and I really didn't like that. The decision will depend on the player. You will decide if you make Nora use her body or not. And it's not prostitution like that, she may like what she has to do to reach her goal, and she will lent her body more easily to her cause, this will make the progression of the H events, in the majority of the events.

May 20, 2021
It won't be like you have a level, I mean I remember in other games how I used to repeat and repeat events to level up and unlock new scenes and I really didn't like that. The decision will depend on the player. You will decide if you make Nora use her body or not. And it's not prostitution like that, she may like what she has to do to reach her goal, and she will lent her body more easily to her cause, this will make the progression of the H events, in the majority of the events.
so its like be a slut if you want or play it like a saint interesting i confess am coming-out trans Male to female truth is i have not transitioned due to covid and my mom being anti wish i learned who i was sexually and as a gender i guess i play this games to live out a life i regreted hiding thank you for making a game i can enjoy

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
so its like be a slut if you want or play it like a saint interesting i confess am coming-out trans Male to female truth is i have not transitioned due to covid and my mom being anti wish i learned who i was sexually and as a gender i guess i play this games to live out a life i regreted hiding thank you for making a game i can enjoy
I'm glad that what I do makes you happy. Since I started the game, I have faced various situations, but if there is one thing that always lifts my spirits, it is seeing how many people like what I am doing. I certainly can't thank you enough!

May 20, 2021
I'm glad that what I do makes you happy. Since I started the game, I have faced various situations, but if there is one thing that always lifts my spirits, it is seeing how many people like what I am doing. I certainly can't thank you enough!
thankyou apologies if am the first trans you met sadly i dont have friends so kind since am pre transition guys think am a catfish just because i wont risk transitioning in covid era , however am glad to see good men dont judge who plays there products

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
thankyou apologies if am the first trans you met sadly i dont have friends so kind since am pre transition guys think am a catfish just because i wont risk transitioning in covid era , however am glad to see good men dont judge who plays there products
I have a friend in the same situation and I have witnessed that person's struggle and see how difficult it can be. Stay strong!

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
maybe it’s my country’s culture but I personally don’t have anything against trans but in games I always avoid trans / futa TAG , I really don't like it but in real life I'm not against it but in games I can't even play with these tags

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
maybe it’s my country’s culture but I personally don’t have anything against trans but in games I always avoid trans / futa TAG , I really don't like it but in real life I'm not against it but in games I can't even play with these tags
I understand you, we all have things that we like or dislike, but that doesn't mean we can't respect each other or be friends!

May 20, 2021
i see am somewhat a tomboy i act like a boy to hide from my mom , honestly i wish there was no fights over stupid shit.

i like gaming like any other straight more so now in covid , she was like your too old to be playing , i admit am late finding my self and my gender it would be nice to have a gf bf who accepts you instead of anti gay hate comments and just enjoy games like this @
Shadow Blade
made

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes