Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019

I already fix the mistake about returning to the Guard Headquarters and not being able to leave. If any of you find any error, please let me know to fix it.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
The game seems good, environment wise you've put a lot of effort on the map, it is quite big, but i have a suggestion, you could easily dye the sprite hair to match her hair. Making a game is hard and you need to make it fool proof, for example, one could go back home to change into the guard uniform before going to the guard but the event will show as if she is wearing school uniform, easy solution is to not allow her to go back home directly from school.

Also, i found a minor graphic bug, if you load the game the talk bubble on npc's heads will vanish, you need to leave the current map and get in again for it to show up

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The game seems good, environment wise you've put a lot of effort on the map, it is quite big, but i have a suggestion, you could easily dye the sprite hair to match her hair. Making a game is hard and you need to make it fool proof, for example, one could go back home to change into the guard uniform before going to the guard but the event will show as if she is wearing school uniform, easy solution is to not allow her to go back home directly from school.

Also, i found a minor graphic bug, if you load the game the talk bubble on npc's heads will vanish, you need to leave the current map and get in again for it to show up
You are correct, I'm aware of those kind of actions (using one costume instead of another) That's why recently I have been building the game to avoid that, if you chose another costume then you won't be able to advance the story, but that kind of things are new, from this update. The hair is the most similar color that I could get from the rpg maker character generator.

As for the bubble, is not a graphic problem, is a thing of the plugin (because these bubbles are not part of the normal rpgmaker program) I have been looking for a replacement, but I haven't been lucky. So until I find something better I will keep using these bubbles.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
My task was solved after taking a shower and masturbating in the police station
The scene went back to school and the task wrote that I should go back to the police station to take a bath
Then he didn’t give me a bath, and I couldn’t get out of the police station.

Is it a BUG?
Or does the V0.05 website stop taking a bath at the police station?

Reactions: ummarin

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The scene went back to school and the task wrote that I should go back to the police station to take a bath

Is it a BUG?
I will check it, When I upload the new version here I was already working in 0.06 so maybe I didn't deactivate some switch.
Something important: I already fixed the problem about reentering the Guard station and being unable to leave. I left a mega link, in the comments above. So I guess this will probably fix at least that issue.
The end of 0.05 is after the bath. I had another extra scene but I removed it because I want to use that narrative resource later in the story.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019

Is it a BUG?
I already checked the point about the new task, after the masturbation. it's totally normal the existance of that entry, is for the continuation of the next version (I need to leave the new tasks active because they activate immediately after you finish the previous one, it's a chain of events otherwise you wouldn't know what to do after an event in the completed game).

I always leave a message at the end of the current version. When you see that message then be aware that there are no more events or H-scenes, even if the Quest log says otherwise, remember this is for the next version.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I'm about to make a nightmare of the game structure (for me as developer), because I want to implement a "chain of events". For example if you choose or not to masturbate during 0.05 I want that your decision is reflected later in the game at some degree, creating different dialogues in the events according to what you have chosen (So even if the event looks the same from the outside, the dialogues will differ). Instead of a boring standard event, without taking in consideration what you have chosen or the "past of the game". Some events are more important to others or are more directly connected, so expect different grades of this chain of events.

Some situations already in game that will continue this "chain of events":
Give back the photo or not to the kid during the patrol.
The way you aboard the situation of Tim
Masturbation in the showers

I want that the decisions of the players have some impact in the game even if it's just a extra line or two (maybe I was too influenced for growing with mass effect). And maybe it's a lot for a newbie and single developer like me. But I really want to try it.

So please wish me luck!

Reactions: g147369 and meluna

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I'm about to make a nightmare of the game structure (for me as developer), because I want to implement a "chain of events". For example if you choose or not to masturbate during 0.05 I want that your decision is reflected later in the game at some degree, creating different dialogues in the events according to what you have chosen (So even if the event looks the same from the outside, the dialogues will differ). Instead of a boring standard event, without taking in consideration what you have chosen or the "past of the game". Some events are more important to others or are more directly connected, so expect different grades of this chain of events.

Some situations already in game that will continue this "chain of events":
Give back the photo or not to the kid during the patrol.
The way you aboard the situation of Tim
Masturbation in the showers

I want that the decisions of the players have some impact in the game even if it's just a extra line or two (maybe I was too influenced for growing with mass effect). And maybe it's a lot for a newbie and single developer like me. But I really want to try it.

So please wish me luck!
Thanks for your answer
Also, how often does the game update? Will the latest update version end with ver1.0?
Will there be a multilingual version in terms of language? A_A
Then I would like to ask whether the wardrobe in the game will increase the possibility of undressing? I want to run naked when I go out at night A_A

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for your answer
Also, how often does the game update? Will the latest update version end with ver1.0?
Will there be a multilingual version in terms of language? A_A
Then I would like to ask whether the wardrobe in the game will increase the possibility of undressing? I want to run naked when I go out at night A_A
I update the game once per month, this includes with the current state of the project, one Hentai scene completely new usually around 4-6 new drawings per scene. (I'm not the artist, I can't draw even if my life depends on that. I just do everything else).
The final version of the game will be 1.00 and that's why I chose to show the update with 0.00, that give me a lot of numbers to reflect the updates and I still need to do a LOT. This is my first game, I upload the first version during december of 2020.
About the language, well, I don't think I'm going to add more languages to the game. Even if english is not my native language
I wouldn't know how to pack more languages into the game, and I prefer to advance the ideas of the other games, because this game is just the first one.
The wardrobe will reflect some changes (I want the base costume and 2 variations of it). But you won't be able to undress Nora like that. There will be some controlled events where she will be naked in the park or places like that. But in the public, normal life she won't be naked (It would not be very consistent with the story).

Reactions: g147369

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I update the game once per month, this includes with the current state of the project, one Hentai scene completely new usually around 4-6 new drawings per scene. (I'm not the artist, I can't draw even if my life depends on that. I just do everything else).
The final version of the game will be 1.00 and that's why I chose to show the update with 0.00, that give me a lot of numbers to reflect the updates and I still need to do a LOT. This is my first game, I upload the first version during december of 2020.
About the language, well, I don't think I'm going to add more languages to the game. Even if english is not my native language
I wouldn't know how to pack more languages into the game, and I prefer to advance the ideas of the other games, because this game is just the first one.
The wardrobe will reflect some changes (I want the base costume and 2 variations of it). But you won't be able to undress Nora like that. There will be some controlled events where she will be naked in the park or places like that. But in the public, normal life she won't be naked (It would not be very consistent with the story).
I know that nudity requires certain conditions
One is a specific task
One is when no one is at night
Therefore, I want to know whether it is possible to be naked at night when there is no one?A_A

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I know that nudity requires certain conditions
One is a specific task
One is when no one is at night
Therefore, I want to know whether it is possible to be naked at night when there is no one?A_A
It could be possible as part of some events, but at the end you won't be able to choose to be naked whenever you want.

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
short but sweet experience indeed. I hope you update the game soon! I like the art and story direction so far. God speed! :4Head:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
short but sweet experience indeed. I hope you update the game soon! I like the art and story direction so far. God speed! :4Head:
Thanks a lot!! Currently I'm working in the new update for May, I update the game every month, with a new Hentai scene and more of the story.

• Love
Reactions: IcyGhouls
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes