Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
With the current prices of the games, it's a hobby only adults can pay. I can only afford to pay for one totally new game per year, (usually legend of heroes) the others I wait for discounts or the like (Free horizon zero dawn, was like christmas for me!). The games are for everyone it's up to you if you like it or not (At least that is what I think).

May 20, 2021
With the current prices of the games, it's a hobby only adults can pay. I can only afford to pay for one totally new game per year, (usually legend of heroes) the others I wait for discounts or the like (Free horizon zero dawn, was like christmas for me!). The games are for everyone it's up to you if you like it or not (At least that is what I think).
true i want a xbox so bad but its hard to get one but mainly i would love to get a gf , bf who likes me and my gaming side as well the dirty side however i may be a virgin i know its difficult for me with zero experience coming to terms extremely late with sexuality i regret one thing thats not being myself sooner being happy i look forward to having my first boyfriend and also play not only his dick but videogames too

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
true i want a xbox so bad but its hard to get one but mainly i would love to get a gf , bf who likes me and my gaming side as well the dirty side however i may be a virgin i know its difficult for me with zero experience coming to terms extremely late with sexuality i regret one thing thats not being myself sooner being happy i look forward to having my first boyfriend and also play not only his dick but videogames too
I wish you the very best!

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

IcyGhouls

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2021
Hey Guys! I want to tell you that version 0.06 will be ready this weekend for the patreons! And the public release will be next week! Today

Just finished with 0.06!!! I'm super happy (and tired!). I like your ideas, but in this first game I don't think that I touch those subjects as such. There are not options for a incest path in this game, but my second game will have it! Neither for prostitution, but maybe Nora will use her body as a mean to her objective.
Finally! Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see where the direction of the story will go with the update.

May 20, 2021
thank u so much sorry about going off topic i had to get off my chest some things ,i know your busy with this game and all i look forward to play the finished game kisses june

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
thank u so much sorry about going off topic i had to get off my chest some things ,i know your busy with this game and all i look forward to play the finished game kisses june
Don't worry about it! And thanks for your support!

D0!B0y0b

Apr 10, 2021
уважаемый автор, хотелось бы вас просто поблагодарить за то, что вы делаете. И , само собой , пожелать удачи (Russian)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
What time will you drop the update here? I keep checking if you already dropped the latest version. :ROFLMAO:
Right now I'm loading the file in my mega cloud, at first it wasn't working at all (the game), and I was pretty worried, but I discovered it was because of my lack of my PC memory. Now everything is ready to go. I will upload the new version in my patreon (The fastest way to get it). Usually f95 takes a little of time to update the game so I don't at what time it will be ready here (Maybe in a few minutes or hours).

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
уважаемый автор, хотелось бы вас просто поблагодарить за то, что вы делаете. И , само собой , пожелать удачи (Russian)
Thanks for your support! It's amazing! I never believed that my game would reach as far as Russia!

Nov 29, 2020
okay for some reason when I try to leave the headquarters it says I have to take a shower but when I try to take a shower it tells me I don't have time to change clothes I'm stuck this has to be a bug and it's frustrating

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes