lakano

Dec 8, 2020
how is it wrotic to people that she lost her mom and she dosent understand her body thats loke legitimatly fucked up its beyond naive she has the mind of a child not my thing

Bokomoko

Dec 30, 2018
how is it wrotic to people that she lost her mom and she dosent understand her body thats loke legitimatly fucked up its beyond naive she has the mind of a child not my thing
You mean like every female protagonist in any hentai ever? They're all made to be dumb af

Torrent69583

May 5, 2020
Please check the "developer notes" section. The bug shows sometimes with the use of old data. If you begin a new game the error doesn't appear, so I left 2 saves to help the players, save 1 is at the beginning of 0.06, save 3 is just before the bug appears. This way you can continue with the story
Hey ShadowBlade. Just ignore what they say. This game is pretty good and I have enjoyed the content you have released so far. Just keep posting the best way you can. By the way when is the next update coming along?

Reactions: HikBenAkk

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hey ShadowBlade. Just ignore what they say. This game is pretty good and I have enjoyed the content you have released so far. Just keep posting the best way you can. By the way when is the next update coming along?
I have the plan to upload the new version for the Patreons during the 19 or 20. So the public release will be around the 26 or 27.

Reactions: wannaka99

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Here's the sketch for the first Patreon character of the game!

This is the exclusive benefit of the "Holy Knight" rank, so if you are interested in creating your own character more information is available in the "Holy Knight" subscription level at my Patreon.

All the Patreon Character's will have a role in the story, so for that reason I can only accept one more female Patreon Character. The rest will have to be men. If you have any doubt please contact me!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HikBenAkk and CDM
May 20, 2021

This is the exclusive benefit of the "Holy Knight" rank, so if you are interested in creating your own character more information is available in the "Holy Knight" subscription level at my Patreon.

All the Patreon Character's will have a role in the story, so for that reason I can only accept one more female Patreon Character. The rest will have to be men. If you have any doubt please contact me!
you know something i found this game series of sorts pretty good however am stuck and can not progress pass a fight in the 3rd game , from all
Member/
Game Develope you are the only one helping us progress or tell us about the game

thats what i love about your game if you are making a series please dont be silent about what you love ,and also i adore a men that helps

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
you know something i found this game series of sorts pretty good however am stuck and can not progress pass a fight in the 3rd game , from all
Member/
Game Develope you are the only one helping us progress or tell us about the game

thats what i love about your game if you are making a series please dont be silent about what you love ,and also i adore a men that helps
Over the years I have found many good developers and games out there that I have been able to learn a lot from, it is just a matter of looking for them. For my part, I'm just trying to do the best I can within what is possible.
As a Developer I find happiness from the community, you are always sharing ideas, opinions or want to help me in some way or another and that is something that makes me happy, it shows me that people like what I do, naturally I always try to help with any problem you may have with the game or correct any error, in addition to reading each and every one of your comments and hear what you guys have to say.

May 20, 2021
Over the years I have found many good developers and games out there that I have been able to learn a lot from, it is just a matter of looking for them. For my part, I'm just trying to do the best I can within what is possible.
As a Developer I find happiness from the community, you are always sharing ideas, opinions or want to help me in some way or another and that is something that makes me happy, it shows me that people like what I do, naturally I always try to help with any problem you may have with the game or correct any error, in addition to reading each and every one of your comments and hear what you guys have to say.

oh no no, problem you with the game or correct any error, your a easy 10 score sugar i would love to play all games you make there less buggy then others hell i adore a man that loves what he loves and makes it a job hobbies become the best jobs if one has pation for wish i knew sooner i wanted to be a female and not be afraid to be a tomboy and well have a job that i was not judged to be coming out late then again you inspire me to find a guy who likes trans but also make my hobby into work

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
oh no no, problem you with the game or correct any error, your a easy 10 score sugar i would love to play all games you make there less buggy then others hell i adore a man that loves what he loves and makes it a job hobbies become the best jobs if one has pation for wish i knew sooner i wanted to be a female and not be afraid to be a tomboy and well have a job that i was not judged to be coming out late then again you inspire me to find a guy who likes trans but also make my hobby into work
I'm honored by your words, I hope you achieve your goals as soon as possible.

Reactions: JuneMarshallxoxo

CDM

Apr 11, 2018

Ohhhhhh she is beautiful i am have a question:she is virgin?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Ohhhhhh she is beautiful i am have a question:she is virgin?
I don't know. I thought about her role in the story and different details of her personality and even her way of fighting. But I haven't thought about that. But for all the above, I would say no, however I want to speak with the patreon before an absolute answer. As you can see the Patreon Characters are build between the patreon and me. They give me the physical features and explain to me what they would like to see as the background of their characters (if they want). And according to the events that I have planned for the story in general: we adapt, change, leave or remove different aspects of the background of what they said in the beginning. Thus we obtain a character that they like and that fits with the world and its history. "Little" details like the character's weapon, Elementia, and things like that, totally depend on the patreon.

May 20, 2021
can i ask Before the 0.07 starts what is coming other then the sexy girl or changes like gameplay or how will Sexual Harassment fit in the game

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
can i ask Before the 0.07 starts what is coming other then the sexy girl or changes like gameplay or how will Sexual Harassment fit in the game
Basically all my updates will advance the story and show the new monthly hentai scene, so you can expect more and more text.
The new girl will appear in 0.08.
For now there isn't nothing new in gameplay, I want to add battles at some point, but I can't right now (I want fighting portraits with clothes damage instead of the pixel characters).
As for the tecnical part, I spent a lot of time working on pixel art, but until now is terrible (I want to replace the pixel characters for a more accurate version and add some kind of hentai pixel art). And tomorrow I will test some sexual sounds I got, if they work properly I want to add them to the game.

As the project grows I want to pay for the portraits of all relevant characters (like Judith and Nils) and obviously pay for more art, that way every update will have more Hentai scenes. I have a lot of male characters in mind and a lot of hentai situations for Nora, but right now I need to choose one over other. I want to reach a point in the story where you will be able to investigate the institution you want each with a different figure of power (Like the Captain of the Guard) and you as the player will decide which one will have Nora's first kiss or first time or if you keep Nora as a virgin finding another solution to her problems (that's a lot of variations for me to write).

But yeah, basically every update you can expect the same, more story and more hentai. there are a lot of tecnical things I want to do but I add them according to when I get them to work

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes