the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
That's a good service! your android port of the new version is out even before the public release. Next time could you wait the public release to update the android port? (By the way I really appreciate what you do).
181OUQHOCfde0.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PGiga

Kalvester

Mar 7, 2021
Bloody amazing i really cant wait to see more. I love the art style as well keep up the good work and don't burn ya self out.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Will there be a sex scene in this update?
Not yet, it will take some time. So you will need patience. The idea is to have different "routes" (different male characters) and you will be able to choose wich one will take the virginity of Nora or if she keeps her virginity, but it will take some time.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Bloody amazing i really cant wait to see more. I love the art style as well keep up the good work and don't burn ya self out.
Thank you! I will tell the artist that you liked his art! It's always good for us to hear that people like what we do.

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
I am using an old save I find myself stuck because when the training ends, she says to run home but as soon as I try to leave the building she asks me to take a shower first, I try to go to the showers but interacting with the starlet I do not does nothing and I find myself stuck 'w'

Last edited:

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Well finally some good facial expressions. Gotta check if the scripts follows such epicness. This game intrigued me now.

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Not yet, it will take some time. So you will need patience. The idea is to have different "routes" (different male characters) and you will be able to choose wich one will take the virginity of Nora or if she keeps her virginity, but it will take some time.
Please consider having 1 girl route as well for players who don't want to get dicked :)

tommy65

May 17, 2017
is there a change log for this cos i only got 1 scene at the doctors...well... it was more like 1 image at the doctors...
was there anything else that was a side quest that i missed?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.08A.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.08.2021 (v0.08A)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Daioh and B_Ouji

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
New update is here, can't wait to check out the new content and the story continuation. Can you share the changelog for this version Shadow Blade
Damn, I always forgot about it. this time there is not any kind of tecnical upgrade. Is just more story, more hentai and grammatical fixes.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes