Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I am using an old save I find myself stuck because when the training ends, she says to run home but as soon as I try to leave the building she asks me to take a shower first, I try to go to the showers but interacting with the starlet I do not does nothing and I find myself stuck 'w'
Yes, sometimes this especific error triggers when using old saves. In the previous version I had a file just before this event. (If you do a new game the error doesn't trigger) I will leave it here. Just remember that she has pubic hair, in case you want to change it. It's the save file 3 the one before the error. (I did investigate it why the error appears but I couldn't find the reason, is something that only some people has, so it has to be something related to your particular save file, in terms of the instructions of the game there is nothing wrong, if you want to see more about it, the information is in my Discord, in the report of bugs section)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Is this really just 1 scene per month? Just read the changelog, what a pace
I don't know if the part of the pace is positive or negative (Sorry I'm not native english speaker). But yeah, I update the game every month with a new hentai scene and story. If I'm skillful enough to make it I add some other things as well. Right now i'm really frustrated trying to do pixel art. Some day I want to add more hentai scenes and work full time on the game but right now I do what I can!

Reactions: BanditoMarito

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
is there a change log for this cos i only got 1 scene at the doctors...well... it was more like 1 image at the doctors...
was there anything else that was a side quest that i missed?
I can only add one hentai scene per month so if you see the Thank you message window to all the Patreons, then that's it for now.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.07A.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you!

Reactions: B_Ouji and the66

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn, I always forgot about it. this time there is not any kind of tecnical upgrade. Is just more story, more hentai and grammatical fixes.
I complete this new update and I must say the new lewd event really good as always, not just that but the story really pick up what was left in the previous version smoothly and go more interesting show that you are very good with story writing and set up the event. Can't wait to see the next update and how the story will be continue, so far it was in good space and I'm truly enjoy it

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I complete this new update and I must say the new lewd event really good as always, not just that but the story really pick up what was left in the previous version smoothly and go more interesting show that you are very good with story writing and set up the event. Can't wait to see the next update and how the story will be continue, so far it was in good space and I'm truly enjoy it
Thank you! Is the first time I do something like this, so I'm really nervous with every update. Your words are a huge relief for me.

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
You mean like every female protagonist in any hentai ever? They're all made to be dumb af
not really even the dumbest bimbos know how their boddy works this is a child this is just a way to get around the sites restrictions this protagonist has the mind of a child its ficking disguisting tbh

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Really good game so far. But will there be any h-events during free roam or will all of them be tied to the main story/patrol?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Really good game so far. But will there be any h-events during free roam or will all of them be tied to the main story/patrol?
I want some of them for free roam, but almost everything will be story/patrol

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
I want some of them for free roam, but almost everything will be story/patrol
I would vote for opt for more free roam events. If there will be "stages" in her corruption were she is more "willing" for things, there could be like 2-3 events around town that unlocks with each stage. Feels like a waste to have such a big nice town but not any incentive to go and explore it to find these events ^^

Reactions: Priappus

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I would vote for opt for more free roam events. If there will be "stages" in her corruption were she is more "willing" for things, there could be like 2-3 events around town that unlocks with each stage. Feels like a waste to have such a big nice town but not any incentive to go and explore it to find these events ^^
I see... It's a good idea. I will think about it, after all I don't have many events in my mind for the free roam. If you have any suggestions they are always welcome.

juicycarmen

Feb 3, 2020
Not yet, it will take some time. So you will need patience. The idea is to have different "routes" (different male characters) and you will be able to choose wich one will take the virginity of Nora or if she keeps her virginity, but it will take some time.
That's amazing. Okay I will wait

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Does every 0.01 version upgrade add a CG image?
It is recommended to upgrade once every 0.05, there will be more content

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes