FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The archive has 3 files, 2 are saves of the game and the other is created by the game (tecnical stuff I guess). The save file in slot 3 is the one before the event and the save file in slot 1 is at the begining of the new content.
I understand that. What I am saying is.....it doesn't recognize the files you gave me. It doesn't recognize the saves. It doesn't recognize anything I place into the folder. It only recognizes the saves that I created myself while playing the game.
I am also asking about another location in the computer where saves may be kept. I.E. Unity saves are kept in the registry and RenPy games are kept in Local

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I understand that. What I am saying is.....it doesn't recognize the files you gave me. It doesn't recognize the saves. It doesn't recognize anything I place into the folder. It only recognizes the saves that I created myself while playing the game.
I am also asking about another location in the computer where saves may be kept. I.E. Unity saves are kept in the registry and RenPy games are kept in Local
In my experience, you have to replace an existing save file, with the new one, in order to get it to work.

Reactions: Vuneszczuk

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In my experience, you have to replace an existing save file, with the new one, in order to get it to work.
Are you saying just deleting the old files and then moving the new one to the empty folder doesn't do the same thing?
I mean, I don't delete my old files. I usually put them in a different folder elsewhere, just incase something breaks, cause I don't like having to start over in games where I can't just skip through everything to catch back up.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Are you saying just deleting the old files and then moving the new one to the empty folder doesn't do the same thing?
I mean, I don't delete my old files. I usually put them in a different folder elsewhere, just incase something breaks, cause I don't like having to start over in games where I can't just skip through everything to catch back up.
You need to name it exactly the same as the existing one, and then "replace" the old file, with the new one. So.. basically you have to trick the game into recognizing the new save file.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I see, as the other person said you need to trick the game to recognize the file by using the same name. And from what I know RPG maker games only has one location for the save files (inside the www folder and then the save folder).

Reactions: FookU2 and pyrolisk

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I see, as the other person said you need to trick the game to recognize the file by using the same name. And from what I know RPG maker games only has one location for the save files (inside the www folder and then the save folder).
Boobs Vs Zombies was saving in AppData/Roaming, as well. I just finished that one today. lol So, figured I'd ask.
I just redownloaded the save and I'm gonna try again. Hope it works.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Boobs Vs Zombies was saving in AppData/Roaming, as well. I just finished that one today. lol So, figured I'd ask.
I just redownloaded the save and I'm gonna try again. Hope it works.
In case you had some problem here is the latest version of the game (0.07) with the file of the part where you were (0.06). save file 3 is before the bug and save 1 at the beginning of 0.06

Reactions: g147369 and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
In case you had some problem here is the latest version of the game (0.07) with the file of the part where you were (0.06). save file 3 is before the bug and save 1 at the beginning of 0.06
I got it figured out. I just saved a copy of my original saves, and placed them in a separate folder on the desktop, then replaced my saves with the new one and it worked. I can't just go replacing old saves without doing that I guess, cause I'e had saves break when trying that in the past with some games. Different types of RPGM, I guess...I know very little about that.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I think some areas need improvement, such as the toilets in the police station. His story is over, the white light of the bathtub still appears...
Then... I think it is necessary to add an exclamation mark or love icon on the roof outside the house to represent the NPC in this room! ! Because there are always people from abroad who don’t understand English.. Although my translation is very slow..
In addition, walking speed: the main task is solved. After the scene is switched, the walking speed will change to the preset value.
Next, I want to ask if 0.07A is added with CG... Because my task has been solved, there is no task. The last CG is the second time the doctor examines the vagina.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I think some areas need improvement, such as the toilets in the police station. His story is over, the white light of the bathtub still appears...
Then... I think it is necessary to add an exclamation mark or love icon on the roof outside the house to represent the NPC in this room! ! Because there are always people from abroad who don’t understand English.. Although my translation is very slow..
In addition, walking speed: the main task is solved. After the scene is switched, the walking speed will change to the preset value.
Next, I want to ask if 0.07A is added with CG... Because my task has been solved, there is no task. The last CG is the second time the doctor examines the vagina.
Sorry, I only understand part of the messagge, I will check the bathroom to erase the white mark. I couldn't understand the second and the third point. As for the last, after the hentai scene with the doctor you need to talk with Judith (who's outside the hospital) and that's all.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Sorry, I only understand part of the messagge, I will check the bathroom to erase the white mark. I couldn't understand the second and the third point. As for the last, after the hentai scene with the doctor you need to talk with Judith (who's outside the hospital) and that's all.
1. After the main mission ends, my character’s movement speed will be changed back to the default value, which is to jog

2.When there is a new task, there will be a sign on the head of the NPC~ I hope that the hostess can see the marked house outside, so that he knows that there is an NPC that can take the task. ..
Because this game may have foreign players...it’s more convenient if you don’t know some languages

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
1. After the main mission ends, my character’s movement speed will be changed back to the default value, which is to jog

2.When there is a new task, there will be a sign on the head of the NPC~ I hope that the hostess can see the marked house outside, so that he knows that there is an NPC that can take the task. ..
Because this game may have foreign players...it’s more convenient if you don’t know some languages
I see, the change in the character's movement is something inevitable, after all for certain scenes I need her to move slower than the more experienced fighters.

I try to leave a sign in everything you need to interact in the story, however they don't always work all right, sometimes they just change of position to the nearest character. To tell you the truth i don't know why this happens.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
0.08 is already available for all the Patreons! The public release will be during August 6th.
Am I missing something, or are there no new "objectives" in this version? I have 19/19 completed.. and the recollection room has no new scenes as well. Do I have to start over from scratch or something?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Am I missing something, or are there no new "objectives" in this version? I have 19/19 completed.. and the recollection room has no new scenes as well. Do I have to start over from scratch or something?
The new version finish after the Hentai scene in the Guard. It appears the message of "This is it for the current version".
The new hentai scene wasn't added to the recollection room to avoid spoilers, I will add it next update.
If I count the secondary missions of the patrol there are 23 quests, 20 of main story and 3 of secondary things.

If you have any doubts and to avoid spoilers, please send me a messagge directly, I will help you to the best of my capabilities

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I think I know the cause of the problem, by chance the file you are using was saved after the end of the previous update?
If that's the case then I think the problem is the next thing: As I couldn't put any more events in Judith and Nils I was forced to create a new map (an exact replica) and the switch that activate the transisions to this new map (the replica) was added in this version at the end of 0.07, so maybe the save file didn't recognize the switch, so it sends you to the old map, with nothing to do.

If you have a file previous to the ending of 0.07 you could use it to advance with the story and you shouldn't have any problem IF my theory is correct.

EDIT: yes I can confirm that was the problem, I will add a save file to the Patreon post, that way if you don't have the file you will be able to advance the story without problem.

Reactions: pyrolisk

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I think I know the cause of the problem, by chance the file you are using was saved after the end of the previous update?
If that's the case then I think the problem is the next thing: As I couldn't put any more events in Judith and Nils I was forced to create a new map (an exact replica) and the switch that activate the transisions to this new map (the replica) was added in this version at the end of 0.07, so maybe the save file didn't recognize the switch, so it sends you to the old map, with nothing to do.

If you have a file previous to the ending of 0.07 you could use it to advance with the story and you shouldn't have any problem IF my theory is correct.

EDIT: yes I can confirm that was the problem, I will add a save file to the Patreon post, that way if you don't have the file you will be able to advance the story without problem.
Alright, I'll try that then. Thanks!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I leave a new post in Patreon, this one have a save file just before the end of 0.07, after interacting with Judith you will be able to advance with 0.08 without problem! Please enjoy the update!

Reactions: pyrolisk
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes