Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Great writing once again, really do love all this buildup and loving the narrative you've created around all these characters. I'll definitely support you when I get the cash to do so.

That $500 per month goal seems very enticing.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Great writing once again, really do love all this buildup and loving the narrative you've created around all these characters. I'll definitely support you when I get the cash to do so.

That $500 per month goal seems very enticing.
Thank you! Right now I'm able to comission the monthly scene and one patreon art (character or fantasy) per month. The idea with the $500 is to have 2 monthly scenes, one patreon art and one portrait of my characters per month.

A side note:
I know that a lot of you want to see the character having sex, but remember that I'm working in the game to let you (the player) decide with who she has sex. So the idea is that can you lost her virginity with whoever you choose whether it's
with the captain, the doctor, the governor, the shotas, a vagrant, an old man, the school companion, etc

Last edited:
Reactions: gabich69

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you! Right now I'm able to comission the monthly scene and one patreon art (character or fantasy) per month. The idea with the $500 is to have 2 monthly scenes, one patreon art and one portrait of my characters per month.

A side note:
I know that a lot of you want to see the character having sex, but remember that I'm working in the game to let you (the player) decide with who she has sex. So the idea is that can you lost her virginity with whoever you choose whether it's
with the captain, the doctor, the governor, the shotas, a vagrant, an old man, the school companion, etc
I noticed that there are many characters even in the game and I always like this idea she chooses which one but there should also be some scene that the player doesn't pay attention to in her actions she'll just end up being raped

Reactions: stansalino

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I noticed that there are many characters even in the game and I always like this idea she chooses which one but there should also be some scene that the player doesn't pay attention to in her actions she'll just end up being raped
So what you are saying is that if the player choose wrong things, she can end being raped?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019

A side note:
Wow.. shotas?? vagrant?? an old man??? So many people we have didnt meet yet hehe !!
Btw your update was amazing, I love the way things slowly fall into place, its cool to see our heroine gently switch to the dark side naughty side ;)
One last question for the impatient man that I am, you release an update once every 2 months something like that?
Nvm Take your time and keep the good work !!! (y)

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
So what you are saying is that if the player choose wrong things, she can end being raped?
I believe that’s what he is saying, it gives an avoidable scene, and doesn’t change the path you are developing for the character while allowing people to have a vaginal sex scene without waiting so long.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Wow.. shotas?? vagrant?? an old man??? So many people we have didnt meet yet hehe !!
Btw your update was amazing, I love the way things slowly fall into place, its cool to see our heroine gently switch to the dark side naughty side ;)
One last question for the impatient man that I am, you release an update once every 2 months something like that?
Nvm Take your time and keep the good work !!! (y)
Thanks! The shotas already have one scene (is kind of optional). I release a new update every month (with one new hentai scene).

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I believe that’s what he is saying, it gives an avoidable scene, and doesn’t change the path you are developing for the character while allowing people to have a vaginal sex scene without waiting so long.
I see... it could be a good way to keep people at peace, but the problem is the same. I can only commission one scene per month, and I can imagine a lot of people angry if I give a monthly scene to (let's say) a random guy, instead of a scene related to the characters/story.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I see... it could be a good way to keep people at peace, but the problem is the same. I can only commission one scene per month, and I can imagine a lot of people angry if I give a monthly scene to (let's say) a random guy, instead of a scene related to the characters/story.
That’s definitely fair. Speaking for myself I’d be willing to support this game or pay for an update that releases a scene like mentioned above.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
That’s definitely fair. Speaking for myself I’d be willing to support this game or pay for an update that releases a scene like mentioned above.
I have in my Patreon an option called "fantasy" for the Church Knight rank (it's simplier than a whole scene, because it's only one draw). However if you have in mind something more complex or have any doubt please send me a private message.

Reactions: stansalino

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
yes Remember when she was captured if she hadn't come out saved probably in that scene she would have asked for her virginity, something similar could happen at some point She on some mission or walking around town I don't know lets her imagination run wild

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
yes Remember when she was captured if she hadn't come out saved probably in that scene she would have asked for her virginity, something similar could happen at some point She on some mission or walking around town I don't know lets her imagination run wild
It's certainly a good idea!

• Red Heart
Reactions: CDM

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
No, it doesn't have.
There is no new CG version 0.08 in the room of memories. This may need to be modified.
It is also recommended to update the version. . You can add a lot of content to update at once. For example, this time it is V0.08, and the next update will become V0.1X, which is equivalent to seeing multiple CGs at once

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
There is no new CG version 0.08 in the room of memories. This may need to be modified.
It is also recommended to update the version. . You can add a lot of content to update at once. For example, this time it is V0.08, and the next update will become V0.1X, which is equivalent to seeing multiple CGs at once
I will add the CG of 0.08 with the next update to the recollection room. If I understand you correctly, you are saying that I should wait a bit longer with my releases to add more content (instead of the monthly release)?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes