g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I will add the CG of 0.08 with the next update to the recollection room. If I understand you correctly, you are saying that I should wait a bit longer with my releases to add more content (instead of the monthly release)?
Yes.. Most authors deal with it this way.

Ranker

Jul 20, 2017
Was thinking since my last comment about getting lost. I seen in a few games where they put a quest symbol above the door. That should help finding the location easier without having to make any mapping system or such. Just hoping to help out. Don't like to give a bad comment with out trying to help in any way. From what i see the author reads and pays attention which is a good sign showing love for the project.
Again, from what i see the game is good and is going in the right direction. Thank you for your work Shadow Blade.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Was thinking since my last comment about getting lost. I seen in a few games where they put a quest symbol above the door. That should help finding the location easier without having to make any mapping system or such. Just hoping to help out. Don't like to give a bad comment with out trying to help in any way. From what i see the author reads and pays attention which is a good sign showing love for the project.
Again, from what i see the game is good and is going in the right direction. Thank you for your work Shadow Blade.
Thank you! I have tried that, but the mark searchs for the closest NPC, and leaves the place that should mark. That's why until now I haven't used marks for places.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Is there any way to make a NPC not visible to use it as a pointer?
From what I know there's no way to make a NPC invisible, because usually the invisble status is just erase it with a switch and make it appear with another. the only one that can be invisible is the protagonist.

Reactions: Ranker

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You all know how I only make corruption games for a living, so I am just checking if this is actual corruption (like the stuff that I make, you know, where the women become corrupt) or if this is just some kind of "uninhibited" where it's just that a woman goes from not being very sexual to becoming very sexual (not corruption since there is nothing really wrong with a woman enjoying sex or nudity). It's hard to tell since uninhibited is not a separate tag from actual corruption.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
The game looks good so far and the author is very communicative which is very rare nowdays.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Shadow Blade - does the lady become corrupted or just hypersexual? Though I do appreciate you liking my comment, it only made me confused lol

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Shadow Blade - does the lady become corrupted or just hypersexual? Though I do appreciate you liking my comment, it only made me confused lol
Sorry! I didn't saw it as a question, the idea is to go for both of them. Yes I will focus more for the hypersexual thing, but I also want to impact her morals during the narrative. (Maybe not a corruption level like Anakin to Darth Vader but to something that the initial version of the MC wouldn't do). But yeah, my main goal is the hypersexual thing (For this you can take as a example princess of zeven).

Reactions: The Anax

BotinBlue

Developer of "Allie's Quantum Adventure"
Game Developer
Jun 30, 2021
Any corruption + female protagonist game is a "must try" for me and I'm really enjoying this one. Thx for developing it!!

Reactions: Ninthja
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes