Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
0.10 is ready right now for all the Patreons! The public release will be during October 8th!

Reactions: CDM

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
When will timm and his friends be back?
Sadly I can't give you an answer. Right now I'm focusing all the funds of the project to pay for one monthly Hentai scene and one patreon reward per month (I call them "fantasy", but soon I plan to make changes on my patreon to make it a full scene). (It's important to tell you that I'm not the artist, but I do everything else).
The plan is to increase the amount of art as the funds of the project grows, after all there's a huge amount of work to be done (Judith's portraits, working on more routes like Tim's and one for the owner of the building where Nora lives, different H scenes for the patrols, etc).

Poroking223

Jun 26, 2019
Sadly I can't give you an answer. Right now I'm focusing all the funds of the project to pay for one monthly Hentai scene and one patreon reward per month (I call them "fantasy", but soon I plan to make changes on my patreon to make it a full scene). (It's important to tell you that I'm not the artist, but I do everything else).
The plan is to increase the amount of art as the funds of the project grows, after all there's a huge amount of work to be done (Judith's portraits, working on more routes like Tim's and one for the owner of the building where Nora lives, different H scenes for the patrols, etc).
Hi, love your work, was wondering if i can somehow update the game without redownloading things again and again. I need to keep up with patches but don't want to start again and again.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hell yes public release for 0.10 finally here

Public release of 0.10
The public release of Way of Corruption 0.10 is finally here!
I hope you enjoy!
If you want to change Evelyn's HAIR for her H scene, you can do it at the same place where you change Nora's.
Way of Corruption 0.10 (1280x720):
#qGXivT7bs7bpx2CRO38FK3na0qnBbjj-hQjQcNhq7TA
Way of Corruption 0.10 (942x720):
#Zb92EMpUAjGGZ8U8y2YjM0W8lCbhS_yjmI8KEq2l37I

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Done with this update, story truly as great as always. Man....I must say I feel as frustrated as Nora when reality hit her in the face like a brick, if you are rich and got enough connection you really can do anything without any consequence
DAMN Sgt Cooper H event truly hot as hell, an ice cold women to her guards and everyone else become a shameless lust on bed

Nov 29, 2020
yeah the first H scene with the doctor is always frozen no matter the update and I can't continue with 0.10 because the mission I have to do is always frozen the one where I have to go to the mayor's office

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hi, love your work, was wondering if i can somehow update the game without redownloading things again and again. I need to keep up with patches but don't want to start again and again.
Thanks! i don't really know a way to update the game without releasing a whole new version. But you can always use your previous files in the new version, that way you will be able to advance from your last point. (Is very weird the case when your file doesn't work with a new update but it can happen if I need to add something for the next update to work, that's why my suggestion is to have different save files)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Done with this update, story truly as great as always. Man....I must say I feel as frustrated as Nora when reality hit her in the face like a brick, if you are rich and got enough connection you really can do anything without any consequence
DAMN Sgt Cooper H event truly hot as hell, an ice cold women to her guards and everyone else become a shameless lust on bed
It was really hard to make the H scene work, I took a lot of time to make work the effect of movement in the scene.
I can also understand that frustation...

Reactions: thevoid089

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
yeah the first H scene with the doctor is always frozen no matter the update and I can't continue with 0.10 because the mission I have to do is always frozen the one where I have to go to the mayor's office
What do you mean is frozen? Don't hesitate to send me a message if you can't advance or if you find an error with the game. I will try to help you or fix the problem as soon as I can.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
It too bad that there is no feature to the MC's costume, like removing her cloths to see a naked standing pic and the different reaction of how corruption/lewd she is. Removing her cloths...is just removing her cloths.
Seems we won't be seeing any Change of Different Cloths, Accessories, Makeup, Tattoo, and Piercings for the character as she gets corrupted.

Nov 29, 2020
What do you mean is frozen? Don't hesitate to send me a message if you can't advance or if you find an error with the game. I will try to help you or fix the problem as soon as I can.
this is the H scene that never works no matter the update I can't move my character read the text or anything its frozen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
though the quest I was talking about seems to be working fine now

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
It too bad that there is no feature to the MC's costume, like removing her cloths to see a naked standing pic and the different reaction of how corruption/lewd she is. Removing her cloths...is just removing her cloths.
Seems we won't be seeing any Change of Different Cloths, Accessories, Makeup, Tattoo, and Piercings for the character as she gets corrupted.
I have in mind to change her clothes. What I will never add is piercings or tattoo. The idea of the feature of Nora removing her clothes is interesting, would you mind to explain it more?

Reactions: CDM

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
this is the H scene that never works no matter the update I can't move my character read the text or anything its frozen
though the quest I was talking about seems to be working fine now
I see! In the first image you must talk with the Nora that is in the middle, the one with blue clothes. She will activate something and you will be able to see a lot of scenes (not all of them) this is because the recollector room was created a lot after, this way the advanced players were able to see again the scenes. but if you play normally you will be able to see each scene as soon as you see them.

In the second image you only need to talk with the nurse and then with the doctor.

Nov 29, 2020
I see! In the first image you must talk with the Nora that is in the middle, the one with blue clothes. She will activate something and you will be able to see a lot of scenes (not all of them) this is because the recollector room was created a lot after, this way the advanced players were able to see again the scenes. but if you play normally you will be able to see each scene as soon as you see them.

In the second image you only need to talk with the nurse and then with the doctor.
the problem with the second image is I literally can't move my character maybe I need to play through the game to get that scene

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes