gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
heya guys !! does someone have a start at the beginning of 0.11 if possible?
thanks in advance !!

cocococococo

Jul 21, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.11B.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file by the dev if you start a new game and no other save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
How do you import a save file?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This update really wild, Ali Baba really put up a fight and truly a chad. Funny how Cooper unintentionally helped Nora
which is ironic and give some possibility outcome for players to choose in the future. The combat system really good, I enjoyed it a lot and hope to see more combat like that in the future updates (even though it quite weird the level for Nora got reset back to 1, should have keep her level after the battle)
And Nora still our naive little girl, got tricked by Chris of all the people. Well! At least she got some "milk" and love the taste in the end heheh
Ps: That bathroom incident really hot, 10/10 would fap again

Reactions: Shadow Blade

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think I found a weird bug: Nora suddenly got doubled sprites and before that after I go out and back inside the headquarter the beggar got repeat again despite already completed it. Not just that but the first time I completed that quest Nora's dad said she need to take the shower in the headquarter but the spot didn't appear until I done the repeat quest again, here is my save for the doubled sprites Shadow Blade

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
guys i'm stuck after the milkshake scene when nora go to the bathroom nothing happend after we push away tim from the bathroom door... someone else have this problem or know how to fix it ?
View attachment 1723342
Hello! Can I ask you how did you manage to get another Nora? (that double Nora is what stops you from advancing)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
View attachment 1723337

Frozen scene after Ali Baba fight..

Anyone else? Any workaround?
Hello! During that part did you try to fastforward the text? If so I recommend to not do it cause that may cause freezing, I dónt know why (I checked the whole scene and there's nothing wrong with it, so it may be one of the RPGMaler Mv natural bugs, sometimes it frozes at certain places without reason)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
This update really wild, Ali Baba really put up a fight and truly a chad. Funny how Cooper unintentionally helped Nora
which is ironic and give some possibility outcome for players to choose in the future. The combat system really good, I enjoyed it a lot and hope to see more combat like that in the future updates (even though it quite weird the level for Nora got reset back to 1, should have keep her level after the battle)
And Nora still our naive little girl, got tricked by Chris of all the people. Well! At least she got some "milk" and love the taste in the end heheh
Ps: That bathroom incident really hot, 10/10 would fap again
That combat system is one of the two options I could manage for the games and yeah futur updates will have more combat. (This one is more like a test). I was forced to use another Nora (like another character) for that combat section because if you would fight with the normal Nora in Guard uniform you would have been unable to see her fighter sprites (that I will change for a custom made) so it was that or force you to do the game from the beginning just to see her sprites (wich I don't recommend because I want custom pixel art for Judith and other characters too, so you would be forced to restart a lot) This whole point is causing me a lot of headache XD.
Glad you liked the whole event of Chris, in my mind there are two events in that part but I was forced to pick wich one got the CGs.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I think I found a weird bug: Nora suddenly got doubled sprites and before that after I go out and back inside the headquarter the beggar got repeat again despite already completed it. Not just that but the first time I completed that quest Nora's dad said she need to take the shower in the headquarter but the spot didn't appear until I done the repeat quest again, here is my save for the doubled sprites Shadow Blade
This is the first time I heard of this, I will check it, thanks for the file! Do you rememeber when the second sprite appeared?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I can't open your file, can you share with me your whole save folder?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
guys i'm stuck after the milkshake scene when nora go to the bathroom nothing happend after we push away tim from the bathroom door... someone else have this problem or know how to fix it ?
View attachment 1723342
I may have found what is the problem here, most probably you began the event (talking with the Guard in front of the Academy) with the Guard outfit and during the conversation she was using the academy outfit. (If I'm correct, then you need to begin that event with the academy outfit because that is how it's intended) I will put restrictions there to make sure this won't happen again.

S224105

Jul 2, 2019
I may have found what is the problem here, most probably you began the event (talking with the Guard in front of the Academy) with the Guard outfit and during the conversation she was using the academy outfit. (If I'm correct, then you need to begin that event with the academy outfit because that is how it's intended) I will put restrictions there to make sure this won't happen again.
i don't remember the outfit that was wearing.... my save is too close i think i'm stuck.
Can i change the outfit editing the save (if there is a way to change it from the save)? will fix the scene ?
thx for the help

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
i don't remember the outfit that was wearing.... my save is too close i think i'm stuck.
Can i change the outfit editing the save (if there is a way to change it from the save)? will fix the scene ?
thx for the help
You see, when I started the game I didn't knew a lot of things (I'm still learning) so to change the characters pixel art and be consistent with the portraits I decide to asign different characters to different outfits, that way one character is Nora with her uniform from the academy, another character is Nora with the guard outfit and so on.
From what I understand from the answer, you have the capability to edit to some exent the game correct?
I don't know where is your last save, if for example is in Tim's house.

S224105

Jul 2, 2019
You see, when I started the game I didn't knew a lot of things (I'm still learning) so to change the characters pixel art and be consistent with the portraits I decide to asign different characters to different outfits, that way one character is Nora with her uniform from the academy, another character is Nora with the guard outfit and so on.
From what I understand from the answer, you have the capability to edit to some exent the game correct?
I don't know where is your last save, if for example is in Tim's house.
i can use saveeditonline and my save is inside tim house just before the milkshake scene in the kitchen.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Okay, I'm not familiar with that tool, but just to be safe I will make an edit only for you. Sent me an screenshot of where are you located when you load your save to avoid that point. I will sent you the personal edit in a direct message. and what version you use? HD OR SD?

Reactions: S224105

S224105

Jul 2, 2019
Okay, I'm not familiar with that tool, but just to be safe I will make an edit only for you. Sent me an screenshot of where are you located when you load your save to avoid that point. I will sent you the personal edit in a direct message. and what version you use? HD OR SD?
This is the my starting location of the save, i'm using the windows 0.11 B hd version.
Thx for your help man very appreciated

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
This is the my starting location of the save, i'm using the hd version.
Thx for your help man very apreciated
Here to help! I will be done in a few minutes, it will be more of the uploading time, than the actual fix. I will sent you a DM with the link to your version, then you will only need to copy and paste your save file in the new version. You will only need to talk with the Nora that I will put near the fridge.

S224105

Jul 2, 2019
Here to help! I will be done in a few minutes, it will be more of the uploading time, than the actual fix. I will sent you a DM with the link to your version, then you will only need to copy and paste your save file in the new version. You will only need to talk with the Nora that I will put near the fridge.
you are the best !

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes