Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Apology I just woke up now, here is all the saves. I think I overwrote save 6 so you need to use save 5, it was before Nora interact with the changing spot
Thanks I will check them, I hope to upload a new version tomorrow with all the bugs fixed

Reactions: thevoid089

littlebunny1234

Aug 18, 2019
Hello! During that part did you try to fastforward the text? If so I recommend to not do it cause that may cause freezing, I dónt know why (I checked the whole scene and there's nothing wrong with it, so it may be one of the RPGMaler Mv natural bugs, sometimes it frozes at certain places without reason)
It seems to be when characters are moving if you fast forward the text they stop moving before reaching their destination.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I'm stuck, after the second scene with the doctor, Nora says that Judith and Nils weren't at the recption and she need to look them, but their sprites are there in the reception and i cant interact with

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I'm stuck, after the second scene with the doctor, Nora says that Judith and Nils weren't at the recption and she need to look them, but their sprites are there in the reception and i cant interact with
can you share with me your save folder to check the problem?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Okay, I already check the event, In that part I forgot to add something to stop you to acces the Guard again, until you found Judith and Nils. But you can talk with them and progress the game, they are outside the Hospital.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
can nora be fucked yet?
If I focus on just one male I could make him fuck Nora quicker, however the idea is to leave the decision to the players and everyone likes a different guy, so I will keep working on all of them. If this cause an inconvenient I apologize.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes