Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Really like how it's growing in content. Story is also quite interesting which isn't common at all. Ofc my favourite dude is homeless informator with whom I hope for more content but at this point I guess it will take a while for him to reach anything with MC. Still, can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Really like how it's growing in content. Story is also quite interesting which isn't common at all. Ofc my favourite dude is homeless informator with whom I hope for more content but at this point I guess it will take a while for him to reach anything with MC. Still, can't wait for the next update.
Old Peter will have the chance to "play" with more than one girl XD. Thank you for your nice words, I'm glad you like it.

Thanks to the community the project has managed to grow a lot, without the support of all the fans and Patreons this simply would not exist. I still remember when I was barely able to pay for one scene per month. I thank you very much for your trust, seriously.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thank you for giving her the wild bush option. Its a step forward to making the game extra perverted even though i know that no many authors will go beyond some lines (
I personally like girls with pubic hair, but from what I have seen in the vast majority of the H games is that most creators doesn't include/use it, so I wanted to have the option to activate or not the pubic hair on my games.What do you mean by extra perverted? (if you feel more comfortable you can send me a DM).

Reactions: kurosx and xxxavier

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The whole story is large and rich. However need more "deep content" tho, hope more H content in slum map, like peter and bobo
Thanks! There's a lot of H content planned and now thanks to the support of the Patreons I¿m able to afford more art each update, but these took longer to be made. Peter will have more events. Who's Bobo?

TheEtherealAll

Jan 14, 2020
I must say, so far, I'm more drawn in by the story (some pretty nice writing) than the h-content. I'm sure you've seen the myriad of reviews and replies concerning its balance, as we as gameplay itself (which, at this point, there really isn't much to do outside of main quests). I'll be watching this to see how well it progresses.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I must say, so far, I'm more drawn in by the story (some pretty nice writing) than the h-content. I'm sure you've seen the myriad of reviews and replies concerning its balance, as we as gameplay itself (which, at this point, there really isn't much to do outside of main quests). I'll be watching this to see how well it progresses.
I'm glad you like the story, sometimes it's quite hard to think some things and represent them as I want. Also my purpose was to create an story with hentai, plenty of it, but still with the story as the central focus. Yes I'm well aware of the people's comments but maintaining the balance it's quite hard. My decision to focus so much in the story instead of the patrols or free roam events is because I see it as something necessary.
You see I can't draw a thing even if my life depends on it, so I use the resources of my Patreon to pay for the hentai scenes and general art, the artist usually makes 2 scenes every month because he doesn't work only for me and that's what I can afford. If I decide to use all those resources and time for free roam events or patrols events, then I think that the updates would feel too short (even if they have same quantity of art). So I decided to use all the resources (time and money) to advance and progress the story even if it means putting in a freezer nice things like the patrols. I want to work on patrols and free roam events but I need to think very carefully where and how I will use the resources of the project. My dream is to become a big project and be able to pay more art, animations, pixel art and work with more artists, that way I could have plenty of scenes to work and I will be able to putting them in the story as main events or just side events, opening up the possibility for people who don't want to focus on the story all the time to find something to do. But for now I just can say that I'm doing my best with what I have and with what I can do.

Reactions: TheEtherealAll

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
hi, i downloaded the new version, but i am stuck at the same point as the previous version.
The latest version concluded that I had to go to Nils's house... and now in this new one I can't find his house and he doesn't make me do anything else.
Any idea where to go?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
hi, i downloaded the new version, but i am stuck at the same point as the previous version.
The latest version concluded that I had to go to Nils's house... and now in this new one I can't find his house and he doesn't make me do anything else.
Any idea where to go?
A moderator decided to update the thread, maybe for some modification (I don't really know) but there's not a new version of the game, it's still 0.11 (Always check the number to see if it's a new version. If I only fixed bugs then I usually add letters). I apologize for the inconvenient. Most probably 0.12 will be ready next week then I will begin the release schedule of the new version.

Reactions: mrMarko

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
ooh then OK, I apologize for not understanding.
I went from version 0.11b to 0.11c
and I didn't think the update was just a bug fix :p

• Red Heart

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Here I will leave the information about the releases of 0.12 as well as the plans for the art of 0.13.

Lord, Knight Commander and Holy Knight - June 10.
Royal Knight - June 17.
Rogue Knight - June 24.
Knight and general public - July 8.

The art that I will commission for 0.13 will consist of:
A scene for Krisa
A scene for Judith
A scene for Nora
The one the Patreons vote for
Judith's portraits

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes