Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I like the first one.
I prefer it myself aswell, because she is looking more natural.
Amazing! I never imagine her in 3D, she looks good!
Thank you, I have a more fitting hairstyle in my DAZ database, but somehow it only renders the left side of her head then, strange issue, but I am happy that you like her so far.
I might post some new stuff from time to time, next one should be her with the doc.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I prefer it myself aswell, because she is looking more natural.

Thank you, I have a more fitting hairstyle in my DAZ database, but somehow it only renders the left side of her head then, strange issue, but I am happy that you like her so far.
I might post some new stuff from time to time, next one should be her with the doc.
Amazing!That 3D Nora is cool, I'm eager to see more XD.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Nora chair angry.png
Nora chair touched.png

I removed the tie, it looked really weird on the chair pose, the skirt looked even weirder on the Doc scene, therefore she got some panties, hope I remembered the colour right.
Fun fact: The docs pose is picking up a laundry basket with sligtly changed lower arms and shoulder bends.

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
View attachment 1871617
View attachment 1871618

I removed the tie, it looked really weird on the chair pose, the skirt looked even weirder on the Doc scene, therefore she got some panties, hope I remembered the colour right.
Fun fact: The docs pose is picking up a laundry basket with sligtly changed lower arms and shoulder bends.
I try to change the color of Nora's underwear often, so don't worry about it. Really nice model! I bet the doc prefers playing with Nora instead of picking up his laundry XD

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
View attachment 1871617
View attachment 1871618

Nothing Against who likes this style but always found it very bizarre and uncomfortable and in this image she looks much older than in the original game

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Nothing Against who likes this style but always found it very bizarre and uncomfortable and in this image she looks much older than in the original game
It is understandable, the change between styles and perspective is quite marked. I particularly like that, to see how Nora would look from another perspective and style.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I know im only a 5$ patron but being the its my Born-day maybe you could release the update to me a lil early? lol
Hello! Happy Birthday! (I know I'm late, I'm really really sorry) Sorry for not answering before, these days have been difficult for me and I didn't checked F95. Of course I can share with you the link a little earlier, just send me a DM in Discord and I will gladly share the links with you. I just wish I had seen your message earlier. I'm really, really sorry.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Hello! Happy Birthday! (I know I'm late, I'm really really sorry) Sorry for not answering before, these days have been difficult for me and I didn't checked F95. Of course I can share with you the link a little earlier, just send me a DM in Discord and I will gladly share the links with you. I just wish I had seen your message earlier. I'm really, really sorry.
Its all good no problem. I'll send u a dm on patreon cause I dont have discord.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Some ideas for her uniform. The 3rd is the less fitting in my opinion, but the only blouse with the option to open the buttons and show her goodies.
police 1.png
police 2.png
police 3.png
And as a bonus we have a pretty boring "on patrol" render.
on patrol.png

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I honestly agree. I liked the original art much better. The face on this one makes my boner shrivel.

Reactions: CDM and daedalus25

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I honestly agree. I liked the original art much better. The face on this one makes my boner shrivel.
Don´t be afraid, it is only some fan art. But maybe it causes some more activity to this thread and more interest to the game, which might result in a few more patreons and a little faster updates. And if this isn´t the case nobody gets harmed by my little fan work, I guess.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes