luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Thank you but at the right of my house there is Joseph house. on the left there is mini market.

Thanks
Sorry I meant on your right and was thinking about the kid xD but.. I've checked now, the Greg store was always there? I remember a quest where he was ill and it was literally at right of my house (I'm mistaken things?), as for Nils guy I have honestly no idea, pls remember a bit where you are with the plot except the v0.11 I've play it all (mostly scenes are scripted and you're moving to location to location alone where you're not able to reach after).

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I just realized, does anyone know why the thread was updated? (I don't want to give the idea that there is new content when it isn't).

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Trying to decide what actions to take for the most H scenes. Like on patrol should i be a bitch so people want revnege or something? like destroying his treasure etc.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Trying to decide what actions to take for the most H scenes. Like on patrol should i be a bitch so people want revnege or something? like destroying his treasure etc.
Lots of H events have the chance to be avoidable, in case you want to conserve the girls as pure as possible. Some events won't be avoidable. The idea for the Patrol aspect is that the way you treat the persons will have consequences later, for example the guy with the treasure can help you with information later or who knows maybe he will get another treasure and will use it against you (truth be told I put the the patrols on a freeze mode because I'm using all the money of the project to pay for the art of the main story).

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
how much H content is there? What can we do to the girl
The idea for the game is to have the possibility for the girls to being fucked by different guys, falling in the player the chance to pick with who they lost their virginities or even if they stay virgins. Being a corruption game (in terms of sex) I'm working right now in the groping, masturbation and molestation with ALL the males (I try to advance every route because not everyone wants for the protagonist to lose her virginity with the same guy). In terms of actual hentai scenes there are 14 right now. (I was only able to pay for one scene per month, but thanks to the community support I'm able to pay for more art but now I take more time to release the game's updates). So, I really suggest to have patience, I know a lot of people wants to see the protagonist fucked as quickly as possible but I can't just focus on one male of the story.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes