FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Don´t be afraid, it is only some fan art. But maybe it causes some more activity to this thread and more interest to the game, which might result in a few more patreons and a little faster updates. And if this isn´t the case nobody gets harmed by my little fan work, I guess.
I seriously thought those were new renders and the game was getting reworked. And I don't mean to offend. If you took offense to my opinion of your art, then I'm sorry, but I already got attached to the game as it was. lol
And, yes, if it draws more attention to the game, that is a good thing.

Reactions: Suidakra

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Don´t be afraid, it is only some fan art. But maybe it causes some more activity to this thread and more interest to the game, which might result in a few more patreons and a little faster updates. And if this isn´t the case nobody gets harmed by my little fan work, I guess.
Thank you for helping the project with your cool models and effort, I really appreciate your support.

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
And I don't mean to offend. If you took offense to my opinion of your art, then I'm sorry,
All fine, I am not offended. I even like the art aswell, but I also wanted to see how a rendered version might look like. I am totally fine with people disliking it, as far as they don´t get personal.

Thank you for helping the project with your cool models and effort, I really appreciate your support.
I really like your game and hope that it will get some more attention. If my renders and other post help you to grow with your game, I am totally happy to help.
And just tell me, if you need some specific renders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
All fine, I am not offended. I even like the art aswell, but I also wanted to see how a rendered version might look like. I am totally fine with people disliking it, as far as they don´t get personal.

I really like your game and hope that it will get some more attention. If my renders and other post help you to grow with your game, I am totally happy to help.
And just tell me, if you need some specific renders.
Thank you! I'm happy with the renders you decide to do, so make the ones you like the most. Do you think I can share them with the Discord community?

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Even in the hardest times you need to relax and have some fun. Therefore Nils decided to take the girls to the local swimming pool. Poor Nora has forgotten her bikini top or did anyone take it from her? Nils was telling her, that his shirt is made of extra thick fabric to protect him in a serious fight and Nora trusted him lending it. What could possibly go wrong then?

Nora water slide.png

Nora water slide2.png

To be continued?

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Even in the hardest times you need to relax and have some fun. Therefore Nils decided to take the girls to the local swimming pool. Poor Nora has forgotten her bikini top or did anyone take it from her? Nils was telling her, that his shirt is made of extra thick fabric to protect him in a serious fight and Nora trusted him lending it. What could possibly go wrong then?

View attachment 1903796

View attachment 1903810

To be continued?
I imagine Chris around there XD

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Planned for today were 2 or 3 renders, Nora getting off the pool, someone (maybe Chris)pointing on her, because her shirt is really transparent and Nora trying to hide her boobs.
Well, 3 hours later I´ve only got one unsatisfying render. The shirt isn´t that transparent, the wet hair doesn´t really fit her in my opinion and somehow I totally messed up her face. Tried many things today and I am a little frustrated.

Nora pool.png

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
It was a sunny morning and Nora went on patrol without her bra, to feel the warm and fresh air a little on her skin. But in the afternoon the weather changed dramatically and Nora was caught by surprise. She tried to find some shelter and ran into Chris....

Nora rain.png

After yesterdays extreme failure I am a little proud about the result.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
It was a sunny morning and Nora went on patrol without her bra, to feel the warm and fresh air a little on her skin. But in the afternoon the weather changed dramatically and Nora was caught by surprise. She tried to find some shelter and ran into Chris....

View attachment 1909038

After yesterdays extreme failure I am a little proud about the result.
Both are nice but I like more the last one too

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.15b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 07.03.2023 (v0.15b)

Last edited:

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello friends. Does someone have a save at the beginning of this update please?
New computer i lost all my files

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
By the way, nice update. Good story progression, Krisa is a cutie.
Waiting for the Judith avatars now, so she can get some well deserved renders.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
By the way, nice update. Good story progression, Krisa is a cutie.
Waiting for the Judith avatars now, so she can get some well deserved renders.
I'm glad you like the update! Minerva and Krisa were hard to write!
Here's Judith with her uniform.

• Red Heart

Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I'm glad you like the update! Minerva and Krisa were hard to write!
Here's Judith with her uniform.
Thank you, she is looking great, especially her eyes are fitting the ice queen.
Maybe I am wrong and should replay again to remember better, but Judith isn´t a Junior Guard anymore? Why is she wearing the Junior Guards uniform? Or is the greyscaled blue (compared to Noras dark blue skirt) the reference that she is higher ranked?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thank you, she is looking great, especially her eyes are fitting the ice queen.
Maybe I am wrong and should replay again to remember better, but Judith isn´t a Junior Guard anymore? Why is she wearing the Junior Guards uniform? Or is the greyscaled blue (compared to Noras dark blue skirt) the reference that she is higher ranked?
Judith's uniform is more gray, and yes, she's the newest member of the Guard

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes