Suidakra

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I feel like RPG maker MV and MZ are the same.
They might look very similar and you can even use MV tilesets on MZ. You can say MZ is an overpriced add-on for MV, but I prefer MZ much more and if it is only for the layer function :)

Thanks for your comment, besides Way of corruption I already have plans for another 4 games in the same world. I just wish I could give more and be faster with the releases.
Another 4 games, holy shit this are big plans. Just tell me if some help is needed with your "Arrowverse".

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
They might look very similar and you can even use MV tilesets on MZ. You can say MZ is an overpriced add-on for MV, but I prefer MZ much more and if it is only for the layer function :)

Another 4 games, holy shit this are big plans. Just tell me if some help is needed with your "Arrowverse".
The layer function is that good? (I only know MV).
The idea is to do a prequel, a direct sequel for Way of corruption, a game in the eastern countries and another game in the Empire (These are only the games in the same world of way of corruption). But my actual focus is to do faster releasing times and bigger updates for way of corruption, so I need to keep working on it until I can work full time on it and pay for more art.
Thanks for offer me your help, I really appreciate it.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Am I stuck or this is the end? nothing happens past this image, can't move and can't open menu
View attachment 1960406
it's not the end, that part has a lot of interactions (7 characters) all doing things at the same time, if you try to skip it the game will freeze because the skip will trigger one character actions earlier and interrupt the others, so try to see that part (without skip) and you should be able to continue.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Right now I'm working in 0.13. I plan to release it during the end of August or beginning of September, the public version will be available 4 weeks later.

Last edited by a moderator:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Your game is one of the very few where I actually bother to learn the world lore even though its not really needed (though it does make it hotter). Its only real problem is the lack of content. But please do not hurry, slow and steady makes a high quality game, keep up what you've been doing and do not compromise quality.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Your game is one of the very few where I actually bother to learn the world lore even though its not really needed (though it does make it hotter). Its only real problem is the lack of content. But please do not hurry, slow and steady makes a high quality game, keep up what you've been doing and do not compromise quality.
Thank you for your comment. As a player, I know that everyone wants more content, hell I would like more content too! But right now I can't pay for more art and can't predict when the artist has to do another person's commision causing delays.
My current obejctive is to change the releases times after 0.13 returning to the monthly release, with this I hope to increse the projects funds at some point and hire a second artist, luckily the search for a second artist won't be too expensive and with the artists I will be able to advance the content of the game, after all this is just one of many in the same world.

Reactions: pyrolisk

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
abandoned yet?

Finally version 0.13 is ready!
Finally version 0.13 is ready!
This version includes the scene of Nora, Judith and Krisa.
Unfortunately the artist has not been able to work on the Minerva scene due to technical reasons. So I decided to publish 0.13 only with the 3 scenes mentioned and add Minerva's once it's ready. (This scene won't have a different schedule, I'll just add it to version 0.13 as soon as I have it).
0.13 schedule:
Royal Knight September 30
Rogue Knight October 7
Knight October 21

Once again I thank you for all your support, you allow Nora's world to exist and for that I'm very grateful to you.
Thank you, seriously.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
abandoned yet?
What makes you think its gonna be abandoned lol? Yea the dev needs more support so he can deliver updates faster but its not gonna be abandoned. Maybe you should show some support so you dont have to think it will be abandoned. You like the game right? If you want to see it survive do what you can to help it otherwise if you only want it for free you shouldn't care if it gets abandoned of not.

Reactions: pyrolisk

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
What makes you think its gonna be abandoned lol? Yea the dev needs more support so he can deliver updates faster but its not gonna be abandoned. Maybe you should show some support so you dont have to think it will be abandoned. You like the game right? If you want to see it survive do what you can to help it otherwise if you only want it for free you shouldn't care if it gets abandoned of not.
You said it, I wont abandon the game, I really like what I'm doing and I have a responsibility to all the people who support it and the fans. Hell! I even have the history of future games related to Way of Corruption.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Just released a new version, I will update it here during the next month. Also I plan to do some changes, so I will also post the information here between today and tomorrow.
I'm still waiting for the artist answer, when I have it I will be able to announce the chnages I will do

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes