hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Game freezes quite often (4x in last 30 minutes) - does anyone else have that problem or know what might be the cause of it?

Edit: Put it on an SSD disk, that seems to have solved it (just leaving this here in case anyone else has this problem)

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Game freezes quite often (4x in last 30 minutes) - does anyone else have that problem or know what might be the cause of it?

Edit: Put it on an SSD disk, that seems to have solved it (just leaving this here in case anyone else has this problem)
sometimes th game can freeze if you skip the text and interrupt some characters actions. I have been fixing this but it may still happen, if it happens please let me know to fix it.

Reactions: hermesh

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
wow i won't lie i had totally forgotten about this game i'm glad i looked at the news ahhaahh

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I had the same issue, just close the game and open it again. Sometimes this bug happens when you hold shift to skip the dialogs.
wow i won't lie i had totally forgotten about this game i'm glad i looked at the news ahhaahh
For some reason the game wasn't announced during the '.12 version release. I'm glad it made it this time in the news

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 933770

Overview:
Discover the beginning of a story that deals with the corruption of a government and the constant corruption of our protagonist who seeks to stop them.
Our heroine will constantly be in perverted situations in order to achieve her goal.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-27
Release Date: 2022-10-21
Developer: Shadow Blade F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Important:
As you can see there are 2 versions of the game, one of them in HD, please choose the one you prefer, but take into account that in the HD version there will be many times that Nora's portrait will appear in the middle part of the screen (when it should appear to right) this is due to the new game measures. .

DOWNLOAD
Wi
n (HD): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win (SD v0.12b): - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 933765 View attachment 933766 View attachment 933768 View attachment 933769 View attachment 933771
Loving this game and would love to know if you might consider incest between father and daughter, that would spice things up considerably.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Loving this game and would love to know if you might consider incest between father and daughter, that would spice things up considerably.
I have consider it, also people have suggested me that sometimes, but I'm still not sure due to Patreon and the story itself. If you have more suggestions don't hesitate to tell me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes