FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I decided to left the player as Judith for the end of 0.13 so that's correct. The pool event is only triggered with Nora (I didn't think in that when I left the players as Judith). The side event not showing in the objectives menu is what is weird to me. When did you noticed its was gone?
It was gone after the Judith event. I assumed that when I finished the Judith event, I would still be able to do the side events. Maybe I can't do the side events as Judith. But, either way, I am now locked out of doing anything else till the next update, unless I wanted to start over, and do the side events first, then do the Judith event, which I would rather not do, unless I can get a save for right before this update, or maybe there is another way around it.
I need to learn to not save on my original save. Always have a different save, in case bugs happen, so I can start from the recent update. lol

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
It was gone after the Judith event. I assumed that when I finished the Judith event, I would still be able to do the side events. Maybe I can't do the side events as Judith. But, either way, I am now locked out of doing anything else till the next update, unless I wanted to start over, and do the side events first, then do the Judith event, which I would rather not do, unless I can get a save for right before this update, or maybe there is another way around it.
I need to learn to not save on my original save. Always have a different save, in case bugs happen, so I can start from the recent update. lol
I apologize for the inconvienence. This kind of things happens in a work in progress like the game. As a developer it's hard to not do the things as I think them, that's why I hardy find bugs. Players will gain control of Nora again pretty quick. If you want I can make a custom game version for you to allow you to play the pool event and then return to being Judith.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Even if game is linear options to avoid certain sex scenes are awesome. I hope MC can choose with whom she's gonna lose her virginity as well as stay pure till the end. It adds a lot of spice to the whole game to have a choice.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Even if game is linear options to avoid certain sex scenes are awesome. I hope MC can choose with whom she's gonna lose her virginity as well as stay pure till the end. It adds a lot of spice to the whole game to have a choice.
that's indeed the idea

Reactions: Ignazzio

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I apologize for the inconvienence. This kind of things happens in a work in progress like the game. As a developer it's hard to not do the things as I think them, that's why I hardy find bugs. Players will gain control of Nora again pretty quick. If you want I can make a custom game version for you to allow you to play the pool event and then return to being Judith.
Will the pool event be available in the next update? If so, then I can just wait til the next update, and play the pool scene before anything else. (there is another side event it spoke of, in the game, but I don't recall what that was)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Will the pool event be available in the next update? If so, then I can just wait til the next update, and play the pool scene before anything else. (there is another side event it spoke of, in the game, but I don't recall what that was)
yes, the pool event should be available as soon as you return to being Nora. Minerva event is similar to the pool

Reactions: FookU2

Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Hey, as a new player should I start with the HD or SD version?
According to the OP there are some images that are stretched/missaligned in the HD version, but how many are we actually talking here? 1 out of 100 or are entire scenes/parts of the game not updated?

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hey, as a new player should I start with the HD or SD version?
According to the OP there are some images that are stretched/missaligned in the HD version, but how many are we actually talking here? 1 out of 100 or are entire scenes/parts of the game not updated?
I personally prefer the SD version due to have the original definition
the HD version has all the images stretched to reach the definition of HD

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
When the first sex scene with Nora coming? (Haven't been able to play the newest update so if there's one in there my apologies)
When, it's hard to say, if I focus only in one route developmnet, then her first sexual scene could come very very soon, however I work all the routes to allow the players to pick who will deflower Nora and develop each of them. I can only ask for patience, this game is slow corruption and I want to do it right, while keeping in mind that everyone likes different guys to take Nora's firsts.

Apr 22, 2022
When, it's hard to say, if I focus only in one route developmnet, then her first sexual scene could come very very soon, however I work all the routes to allow the players to pick who will deflower Nora and develop each of them. I can only ask for patience, this game is slow corruption and I want to do it right, while keeping in mind that everyone likes different guys to take Nora's firsts.
I respect that. Figured I'd ask anyway!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Way of Corruption 2nd. Anniversary
Hello everyone ! I hope you are fine!
Today marks 2 years since I first published Way of Corruption!

When I started this project, I was looking to create a hentai game with a story, characters and development, something that from my experience as a player is not very common in this field. When I first published the game a lot of people told me things like: "why do you write stories or characters in a hentai game? We only want to see nudity and sex" "Surely you are trying to imitate some writer or something like that" " Lots of text, I just want to fap."

But I also found a lot of supportive comments, people who liked what I was doing and who liked that I was making a hentai game with a story. I'm talking about you.

Over the time this community has grown along with the game (heck, a year ago I could barely afford one Hentai scene per update, now we're on our way to 3 new scenes per month!). You have been there to provide your opinion, ideas, criticism and comments that can help the game to be better.

You have also been there to say how much you have liked the game and each of its updates and to me that means a lot. That is why I want to thank you with all my heart! Thanks for your support! Thank you for your patience! Thanks for playing my game! Thanks for your comments! Thanks for being here!

I promise to continue doing my best with the rest of Way of Corruption and with the other games I plan to make. And as I always tell you if you have any questions, comments, criticisms or just want to talk about the project, don't hesitate to contact me, Way of Corruption exists thanks to all of you and honestly I'm always happy to talk about the game and future games with all of you.

Next I will leave you with Nora's almost finished casual outfit, I hope you like it and that one day I may be able to provide you with special images for these special occasions. I hope you have a great day and once again thank you for everything!

casual.jpg

Arcachnar

Sep 14, 2021
After some time I am starting the game again (it has been awhile that I have played this game) and as far I can remember from back then there is this part where you are keep on training and exposed by that special fumes that is making her wet. The question of mine is (because I cannot remember it) the whole situation with that guy is optional and not that forced part of the story where she is losing her virginity? If you know what I mean. Or am I confused with another game?

PS: I like the game. Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
After some time I am starting the game again (it has been awhile that I have played this game) and as far I can remember from back then there is this part where you are keep on training and exposed by that special fumes that is making her wet. The question of mine is (because I cannot remember it) the whole situation with that guy is optional and not that forced part of the story where she is losing her virginity? If you know what I mean. Or am I confused with another game?

PS: I like the game. Keep up the good work.
Some events are not optional because I use them to progress the H events, for example the fumes are not optional, but you will be able to pick if he gets her virginity or not (maybe someone else will get it, or she will stay virgin, it's up to you).

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hi Shadow Blade you told before that you will try to gives us an update every 2 months, its been 2 months already, can we expect your update before the end of the year?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes