Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hi Shadow Blade you told before that you will try to gives us an update every 2 months, its been 2 months already, can we expect your update before the end of the year?
I will release version 0.14 as soon as I have all the art, it will have 4 scenes (I'm still waiting the artist to give me the fourth).
Once I have it I will post it first for the patreons like always. After that I will release 0.15 in January and then each update monthly (every update will have 2 scenes, until I can pay a third). Please keep in mind the time of wait for the public release 014 will be available here during January (If there are not more delays, I really wish I could draw and stop having delays...). I apologize for any inconvenient.

Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
I will release version 0.14 as soon as I have all the art, it will have 4 scenes (I'm still waiting the artist to give me the fourth).
Once I have it I will post it first for the patreons like always. After that I will release 0.15 in January and then each update monthly (every update will have 2 scenes, until I can pay a third). Please keep in mind the time of wait for the public release 014 will be available here during January (If there are not more delays, I really wish I could draw and stop having delays...). I apologize for any inconvenient.
Dont worry take the time you need, and i perfectly understand that you have to give your update to your patrons first, that's normal :) idc about waiting but i just wanted to know if nora could come visit me for Xmas... LOL
Merry Christmas to u and to everyone

croppy

Dec 6, 2019
hi Shadow Blade, i don't know if this was said already but i wanted to ask since when i play the game there are certain locations where the game freezes if im skipping dialogue or sprinting into a building, any idea why that is?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Dont worry take the time you need, and i perfectly understand that you have to give your update to your patrons first, that's normal :) idc about waiting but i just wanted to know if nora could come visit me for Xmas... LOL
Merry Christmas to u and to everyone
Thank you, Happy Holidays for everyone!

• Red Heart
Reactions: kurosx

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
hi Shadow Blade, i don't know if this was said already but i wanted to ask since when i play the game there are certain locations where the game freezes if im skipping dialogue or sprinting into a building, any idea why that is?
if you are skipping dialogues, it can freeze sometimes because the actions of the characters are interrumped, so the game can't proceed, if it freeze when you are walking, then it's a bug of rpgmaker itself, sometimes it just freeze, I don't know why

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Version 0.14 is out!
This version includes a scene for Nora and the governor, Minerva and a small scene. (The artist still needs to deliver a scene with Chris and Nora, once it's ready i will include it in the game).

0.14 schedule:
Royal Knight January 14
Rogue Knight January 21
Knight/Public February 4

kilyasy

Jan 12, 2023
enjoyed this game so far
good job man
will wait vaginal sex + nakadashi scene with skirt still on (if there will be)

bongel

May 8, 2018
I'm on judith quest. I can't find the branch of the royal wind. Can you please give me specific directions?

Reactions: SamHaim

bongel

May 8, 2018
Sorry for annoying you! But Do you mean south as in the slums? Because ive been going south and I havent found anything. Can there be a screenshot?

By the way, In another note, your game is nothing short but AMAZING, that's why i'm itching to progress through it!

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Sorry for annoying you! But Do you mean south as in the slums? Because ive been going south and I havent found anything. Can there be a screenshot?

By the way, In another note, your game is nothing short but AMAZING, that's why i'm itching to progress through it!
To reach the slums, go south of nora's house. once in the slums the shop is the place that is in the south part of the map. (I can't take an screenshot right now)
Thanks, I'm glad you like the game. Can I ask what is your favorite part about it?

Reactions: Smaug196
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes