Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Shadow Blade
Changelog v0.11
Nora's new sprites are only visible if you start a new file (Something I don't recommend, because there are still more sprites in the future that will force you to restart the game again; like Nora's battler and Judith's sprites).
Sorry if I'm being a bit blonde now.

So, you have implemented something new, but you recommend not to look at it, because you will soon implement something new again, and you would have to repeat the current new one.
Don't understand the sense of such a decision.

Reactions: Zeroed in

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Shadow Blade
Changelog v0.11
Nora's new sprites are only visible if you start a new file (Something I don't recommend, because there are still more sprites in the future that will force you to restart the game again; like Nora's battler and Judith's sprites).

So, you have implemented something new, but you recommend not to look at it, because you will soon implement something new again, and you would have to repeat the current new one.
that update was probably for new players
anyway v0.14 is out i think u can replay the game now :rolleyes:

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much empty talk .... not worth the time if you are looking to play a game .... it's just go there click that and talk and click (enter) to skip the talk ... nothing more . 2/10

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Shadow Blade
Changelog v0.11

I did implement the battlers and more pixel sprites for other characters. At that time it was the most logical for me, because you could continue with the game without repeating it. My recomendation was for the people who would prefer to wait to have all the new sprites available to repeat the game. It was just that, a recomendation.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yea indeed... We would like a save at the start of the update if its possible guys
At the beginning I used to leave a save file before each update, but as the updates grow bigger I was unable to do it for lack of time, between my job and the game I'm always tired, I constantly work in the game during the night so when I finish every update I just release them and sleep, then it's time to work in the next one and that's the cycle. XD

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello, Shadow Blade!
Thanks for the update and the game! It's great!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to you, I'm glad you like the game! I will check what's the problem with that scene.
EDIT: I already found the mistake I did, yes I pick the wrong image, the question is how I will upload a fixed version, because 0.15 is almost done and incorporated in the game. Yes the idea of the sequel will happen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: EthanFallenJedi007

albinz

Jun 27, 2018
Is it just me or is the recollection room totally bugged? Can't view the third scene with captain dominic and the second scene with captain dominic is repeated on like 4 different places

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes